Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

This boss triggering thing is no fun at all. Just doing pointless things until one of these bosses appears. Really no fun

i noticed the mods haven't made a comment aboout the trigger problem. it just seem that it is another way to try and get gold from people the longer it takes to trigger a boss the less time it is to finsh 100 bosses. well no gold from me.

Can't you let the boss to show up like he used to instead of making it so stressful? This takes too much time and this isn't doable for most people. People have jobs and or kids or other issues in real life. They can't keep searching for bosses 24/7

Either play the game or quit but pick your panties out of your butt and stop whining. Gree did this on purpose and they aren't going to change it. Figure it out. Does it make it harder? yes, and that's exactly what Gree wanted to do. Gives out more xp, and wastes your health. I would rather them make it harder this way rather than raising the boss health through the roof.

I believe this helps keep campers from getting stronger faster, slows them way down boosting their stats real quick! Furthermore gold usage would also be a good motive on gree's part! Doing all I can without giving gree money is my main objective! Gree's rules, gree's game, and I can't change a thing!
    I'm charging rent, so pay up!

Having decent luck triggering boss with attacks...but Gree may have made then too hard this time. Last event seemed to have them just right, so you had to work for them but the top prizes were still attainable
    Blood Sweat & Beers (BSB)
    Top 20 team!
    Always looking for bad azz recruits!

The spawn rate seems to be better today than yesterday. At least to me. It seemed that about the time the syndicate goal posted, the rate increased. I hope it stays this way and if it was tweaked to make it easier, I'll say "thanks" to the mods, designers and...whatever overlords of the game I need to thank.

Angry Epic boss

Today is a lot flicking harder to trigger boss. Tree if you are not going to fix this ****ing stupid triggering problem, get rid of this ****ing stupid epic boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Groundpounders View Post
    Today is a lot flicking harder to trigger boss. Tree if you are not going to fix this ****ing stupid triggering problem, get rid of this ****ing stupid epic boss.
    Plz Gree, ignore this guy, epic boss is still one of the best events. Even if it needs more time and gold. This event will separates the moochers from the guys who put the effort in to get good at the game
    Last edited by Ares2; 04-03-2014 at 08:06 PM.

Anyway, i just got the reward for lvl 85 so trigger is fine for me

Hi,

Do you know when we can get Legendary and Epic loot ?

Thanks

Uhm I see it writes for defeating 100 times this boss you get reward and also for ending the boss, can someone explain to me how many times I need to kill the boss to "end" it?
    Crime City
    CameFromDark: 821-434-195
    EclipseBringer: 574-440-506

Quote Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
    Hi,

Do you know when we can get Legendary and Epic loot ?

Thanks
    Loot increases are at 25 50 and 75 where epic is at 75

Quote Originally Posted by ekzekuter View Post
    Uhm I see it writes for defeating 100 times this boss you get reward and also for ending the boss, can someone explain to me how many times I need to kill the boss to "end" it?
    In order to 'end' the boss, you must get 5 of the Gordon's slicers through syndicate goals. On top of this, you must get the end reward for 100 defeats. Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Ares2 View Post
    In order to 'end' the boss, you must get 5 of the Gordon's slicers through syndicate goals. On top of this, you must get the end reward for 100 defeats. Hope this helps
    Thank you for the answer I should finish 100kills, as about syndicate goals I am already too late..
    Crime City
    CameFromDark: 821-434-195
    EclipseBringer: 574-440-506