DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It's time for change!

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    These sort of homophobic comments are exactly the reason a GLBT syndicate needs to be formed so that people of alternative lifestyles can play and enjoy the game without fear of being harassed.
    What those people need to do is stop trying to claim some kind of special status based on sexual orientation. Most intelligent and rational individuals don't care about such things that have no effect on them personally. However, when people have a very in-your-face attitude about needing to be special because they are "different", it's annoying whatever the reason for it is. Bragging about it to people who could not care less invites harassment on themselves. Too busy flamboyantly shoving it in people's faces to even realize, and then they blame others for becoming tired of it and expressing their opinion.

Not to mention this game and forum take place on the internet, where someone's gender is largely irrelevent let alone what gender they like to get freaky with.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Being able to have an LGBT SYN is a wonderful idea. Gay Gamers exist and are a part of a global community and have gaming events like Gay Laxicon, Gamerx etc. Being able to join a group with individuals with similar interests without the fear of harassment is a great idea. Gamers need their community as well (ex. Bronies, LGBT, Old Players, Young Players, and more).
    Last edited by legalious; 01-23-2015 at 11:04 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Being able to have an LGBT SYN is a wonderful idea. Gay Gamers exist and are a part of a global community and have gaming events like Gay Laxicon, Gamerx etc. Being able to join a group with individuals with similar interests without the fear of harassment is a great idea. Gamers need their community as well (ex. Bronies, LGBT, Old Players, Young Players, and more).
    I think I will create a syndicate for straight white males over 40 with incomes over 50K for the proud straight guys.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post
    I think I will create a syndicate for straight white males over 40 with incomes over 50K for the proud straight guys.
    let's see how long it takes for you to be classified as a "homophobic racist"

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Just a friendly reminder to please keep this thread on topic and free from insults, slurs, and personal attacks. Everyone deserves a safe environment regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and gender.

Post Count
    I would like to say a big thank you to all the players that have helped set up this syndicate so far.

A big shout out to

Cone Stomper
    Ma Barker
    Big Fet
    Bdub
    Deborah
    That 1 girl Jen
    Goody
    Sarah
    Pistov

And last but not least HTC Blue and ZC you have been amazing in providing the support with cash and brick donations to make this possible.

Post Count
    I am in awe at the EPICNESS of this troll thread.

Even the mods are getting trolled.

OMFG!! LMAO!!
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Community Manager
    Post Count
    This is super cool, and great for the community! Thanks Captain Torgue!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    This is super cool
    You're welcome, also it is fabulous not super cool.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by !Radar View Post
    let's see how long it takes for you to be classified as a "homophobic racist"

So one type of personality can create a syndicate and request not to be harrassed but not anyone else right?

Post Count
    Oh everyone's free to request an end to harassment... why does this syndicate seem to be attracting it, though? Live and let live, folks. It's the net.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Just to be clear, is this a syndicate that will be discriminating applicants based on sexual orientation?
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    Just to be clear, is this a syndicate that will be discriminating applicants based on sexual orientation?
    Everybody is welcome in this syndicate provided they do not discriminate or harass our members in the chat rooms.

There has been a lot of interest from HTC Blue and I can't thank them enough.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    What those people need to do is stop trying to claim some kind of special status based on sexual orientation. Most intelligent and rational individuals don't care about such things that have no effect on them personally. However, when people have a very in-your-face attitude about needing to be special because they are "different", it's annoying whatever the reason for it is. Bragging about it to people who could not care less invites harassment on themselves. Too busy flamboyantly shoving it in people's faces to even realize, and then they blame others for becoming tired of it and expressing their opinion.

Not to mention this game and forum take place on the internet, where someone's gender is largely irrelevent let alone what gender they like to get freaky with.
    Well said, as this applies to race as well.

Post Count
    Some of the responses in this thread have been extremely heteronormative and Eurocentric. Check your privilege, people.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.