Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Losing high valor units on every other raid or attack FIX this please

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down

Fix this glitch ridden game. I won't play till this is fixed

Banned
    Post Count
    I have a LLP and until now it had horrific losses whenever I attacked or get attacked. My main game on iPhone had no losses at all (almost). After China, the LLP is thriving with no losses and the main game now is in toilet. Now what do I do, start fresh?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Totenkopf View Post
    Mathematically speaking, that is all well and good. Gameplay speaking, its turkeynuts.

I have 40 stamina which take 2 hours to refill. This means I can execute 480 attacks per 24 hours. If I am losing 3 units per attack, I can lose 1460 of the 2000 units I can bring to battle. Does a 72% per day casualty rate sound like you are going to be improving your stats through PvP?

Clearly, PvP has been broken since China event. They need to fix it or no one will be using a system they just went through the trouble of adding all those additional ranks to.
    i agree, i cant imagine that this really is the way they indended it. i had the no-no glitch, and i knew i was one of the lucky ones. i lost 1 unit every 100 attacks or so, i farmed every building i could find on high bp targets over weeks.

now i know how it feels, and i honestly cant believe how anyone could become so strong with those casualties. its a different game now for me. i dont know if it was intended that way by gree. maybe the glitched no-no rates were the ones they initially aimed for, who knows.

edit: what i wanted to say: maybe they werent aware that the cas rates they have set for the units (a long time ago) would result in this kind of losses once their algorithms would finally work and actually use thos cas rates. they are simply set much too high. how some managed to thrive WITH those rates is a miracle.
    Last edited by hombre; 04-02-2013 at 05:12 PM.

Post Count
    I understand that casualty rates differ between players but "come on"....you can not tell me that there are players out there losing 3 to 4 units in one hit EVERY time they get hit or hit/raid someone. I have 13,082 units and 52 stamina. It takes 2.41 minutes to refill 1 stamina..roughly 2 hours and 5 minutes for all 52. Let's conservatively say I play 7 (and that's conservative) refills of stamina for a total of 364 times in one day...losing 3 units (and that conservative) each time. I'm losing 1,092 units a day of very expensive units that took me over a year to build up (this so far has included "gold" units). In about 12 days I will have no units at all.

There is no way that I have or can buy, beg, steal or borrow 1,000 units a day to replace what has been taken. If this was happening from the beginning of playing this game I would have called it quits a long time ago. So if there are players out there that have always lost this many a day...not sure why you've played at all.
    bloving
    Now that's irony!

Level - Genius
    Attack - Only if provoked
    Defense - Always
    IPH - I can pay the bills
    Allies - Enough

Lurker
    Post Count
    Same thing with me. I sent a message to support. My stats are dropping fast as well as my valor points. This is not fair and certainly makes the game less enjoyable. Please fix this and restore what we have lost.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Com rob View Post
    Soz just pissed that I can not play the game I have been enjoying because of something I knew nothing about ie the No-no
    No sweat, dude. I'm sure it's frustrating and we're not here to gloat or rub it in your face contrary to some posts. Most of the posts from the non-glitch-group have been informative, however, there's probably some venting as this has been an issue from day 1. I honestly had no idea how many people were in the NoNo club. At the very least it validates that I'm not going crazy when I see virtual eye after virtual eye roll when someone complains about a casualty rate. On the bright side, other than leveling the playing field, another benefit to this is that we may see less trolling on the forum since posting smack come with it more serious repercussions.

Quote Originally Posted by Thenoob View Post
    I told my members not to fight anymore it's not worth it. I always turned a blind eye to them complaining about lost units trying to get bricks thought they were making its seem biggger then it really was now I see why I have 160000 def and 135000 attack. Well not for long if now I loose 6 units a fight so now I'm flicking the camping switch and its done. Now I'm just going to farm desert leaders lol cause really why not. It doesn't matter any more 
    Hey Noob, wouldn't it be the same for everyone since the playing field has been leveled?

Post Count
    could it be that the casualty rate, referred to as "consume_percent" in the data files, now is off by a factor of 100? super hornet reads consume_percent=0.0015, a number which usually is interpreted as 0.15%. but maybe it actually was intended as an real percentage number, ie. to mean 0.0015%? that number would make alot more sense. that way, the chance to lose a hornet if attacking with 500 would be 0.75%, ie every 100 odd attacks? maybe that was the no-no glitch? also, if im right and some gree engineer reads this, id like one of those 30% health reduction pounders - thx!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bloving View Post
    So if there are players out there that have always lost this many a day...not sure why you've played at all.
    It's called: Strategize>Survive>Thrive

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aether100 View Post
    -Units can be lost to casualty from attacking or defending, and the relative strength of the players involved (i.e. if one is much stronger than the other) does not affect casualty.
    thats just not true.

Lurker
    Post Count

Exclamation Temporal solution for Casualty Rate problem

I propose to Gree that during this issue remain active, suspend the accounts of the ones affected or at least for now dont include them in war lists of others players.

I lose each hour 500 A/D for attacks I receive. In one day I can lose, making nothing, 12,000 A/D.

I hope you return our unfair lost units!!!

Please answer, we have only one post in 12 hours of CJ54!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hombre View Post
    could it be that the casualty rate, referred to as "consume_percent" in the data files, now is off by a factor of 100? super hornet reads consume_percent=0.0015, a number which usually is interpreted as 0.15%. but maybe it actually was intended as an real percentage number, ie. to mean 0.0015%? that number would make alot more sense. that way, the chance to lose a hornet if attacking with 500 would be 0.75%, ie every 100 odd attacks? maybe that was the no-no glitch? also, if im right and some gree engineer reads this, id like one of those 30% health reduction pounders - thx!
    Hombre, you might be up to something! I'm next in line for the 30% health reduction unit.

Note: No, I won't say the P word for obvious trolling reasons.

Banned
    Post Count
    This is good news for campers. I'm glad there's an effective deterrent to make attackers think twice before acting. I can rest well in the knowledge that I'll be able to peacefully save up for the next LE building. Hopefully this "glitch" remains with everyone indefinitely.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    It's called: Strategize>Survive>Thrive
    I thought I was by purchasing indestructible and "low casualty" units. If I had known this would happen I would have stuck with the scouts. At least I can afford to replace those and not use real money to do it.
    bloving
    Now that's irony!

Level - Genius
    Attack - Only if provoked
    Defense - Always
    IPH - I can pay the bills
    Allies - Enough

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca View Post
    I propose to Gree that during this issue remain active, suspend the accounts of the ones affected or at least for now dont include them in war lists of others players.I lose each hour 500 A/D for attacks I receive. In one day I can lose, making nothing, 12,000 A/D.I hope you return our unfair lost units!!!Please answer, we have only one post in 12 hours of CJ54!!!
    Hahahahahahahahaha

Funniest post in a long time. We said the samething over a year ago. You noobs have no clue but this has all been covered many times.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bloving View Post
    I thought I was by purchasing indestructible and "low casualty" units. If I had known this would happen I would have stuck with the scouts. At least I can afford to replace those and not use real money to do it.
    Well, if you can provide screenshots showing that your entire military unit is comprised of indestructible and (your sarcastic quotes included) "low" and "very low" Units, then you have a gripe. I suspect you have a mixture of varying levels of destructibility. You are on the right track with the scouts, they are called "meat shields".

Another point that seems to have eluded people.....

1. If there shouldn't be a high casualty rates then then why would do low casualty rates cost so much more than high? In fact, why would gree post casualty rates?