Intel folders only dropping for Android players - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Intel folders only dropping for Android players

Post Count
    Is everyone sure the black skull commander event is the raid boss? There is an epic boss event in a little over a week? Surely gree would not give us just 24 hours to collect the intel folders needed and at such poor drop rates.. Nah, I would like to think that gree is not taking us for a bunch or fools with bottomless pockets? Surely this cannot be? Lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger666 View Post
    Is everyone sure the black skull commander event is the raid boss? There is an epic boss event in a little over a week? Surely gree would not give us just 24 hours to collect the intel folders needed and at such poor drop rates.. Nah, I would like to think that gree is not taking us for a bunch or fools with bottomless pockets? Surely this cannot be? Lol
    we wouldn´t have to ask ourselves and assume if only gree would do what they promised several times now: giving informations about Events....
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Lurker
    Post Count

Wow oh Wow

IF people buy gold for this they are just enablers for further slaughter.....This has been going on for a while so nothing will change probably but for me a game should have a medium amount that people can still be on top and still feed their children after playing a game....

Post Count
    I taste your sarcasm, but this is literally what they did for last raid boss in CC. 48 hours to collect tokens. Terrible drop rate. Their solution was the same: gold for tokens.

Luckily drop rate for the first two raid bosses was good and the drop rate for the next raid boss is good. They also give at least a week for collecting normally. It should be a fun event but the MW rollout is looking pretty bad so far.

Basically, don't be fooled. Don't buy folders. U shouldn't have to.
    MW Name: Bigus
    "I have a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'... Incontinentia Buttocks"

Alpha NPI Legacy

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    regardless... STOP buying folders... last time in CC there was a black market for uzi's but it only lasted a day before gree realized they were losing money and fixed the drop rate and it is MUCH better now... the only way they respond to us is to MAKE them see we are not happy by effecting their bottom line, STOP buying folders and it will get fixed

Post Count
    can just agree: do not buy Folders for Gold.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobar View Post
    we wouldn´t have to ask ourselves and assume if only gree would do what they promised several times now: giving informations about Events....

Yeh it's a shame as we know their mods/employees go through these posts, yet they give no insight, no answers to our questions. Just plain ignorance and I'd call it disrespect of paying customers. No wonder I'm finding more and more empty bases and see more people trying to sell their accounts to try and recoup at least a little of what they have spent. I'm now playing on the last few k gold from a 1k tier bonus from 2 months ago... The way things are heading they will never see one more $ from my cc

Lurker
    Post Count

Is maps the way to go!

So far, two members have scored intel folder drops from maps, I'm using IOS devices and attacking and raiding and getting nothing!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thats what it says on the Faction Raid Boss Information area.

Defeat BLACK SKULL COMMANDER.

Event ends on 5D 9H xx mins

In the Boss Select Area it says:
    FIGHT BLACK SKULL COMMANDER

In the 'Summons' area all the bosses are called BLACK SKULL COMMANDER.

It seems like it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    4500 energy expelled on map missions and not a single folder WTF the drop rate is screwed just like the blocks for walls

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow sounds like I got lucky getting 2 with 3k energy

Post Count
    iOS here.

Have been getting them since late last night from the boneyard and oil refinery plant.

Good luck.

Post Count
    Followup, out of 120 mission kills on 5 of my IOS players 2 Intel folders have dropped! Will post an update for my droids shortly. This is a joke.

I notice that two of my IOS players needed to do a manual update of the app. Three have had zero drops, but none had the crate display bug. The third on IOs 7 did not have an update.

Updating to get the display bug did not fix the drop rate.
    Last edited by Agent Orange; 01-03-2014 at 05:25 AM.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Lightbulb Intel Folders

We have been given no time and very little information on how to Farm these FOLDERS!!!
    Simple solution!! 💡 they award each player a specific amount of folders to get the event up and running and not Kill it before it really has a chance to start,they did this in Kingdom Age awarding 500 orbs/folders to each guild/faction Member.
    There you go,problem solved in one hit and some Happy Customers that don't feel cheated by each event that is rolled out 😉
    Hobbsie

Post Count
    Good idea Hobbs.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game