Thread: Update Regarding Accomplices

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Was a good scam this accomplices lol

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    They broke the game. Gree tried to make them disappear. They escaped & are exacting their revenge on the servers.
    No way. Some "top" players who maybe only come on for war found they were losing to "leeches" who don't spend thousands a month, but who did do the events. They cried foul to Gree, who went back on their word that accomplices would not be sold in the store. The rich boys promptly spent stupid amounts to make themselves untouchable again. Gree should have said 'tough, play the events', but they were cowed by thoughts of losing the $$$.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    No way. Some "top" players who maybe only come on for war found they were losing to "leeches" who don't spend thousands a month, but who did do the events. They cried foul to Gree, who went back on their word that accomplices would not be sold in the store. The rich boys promptly spent stupid amounts to make themselves untouchable again. Gree should have said 'tough, play the events', but they were cowed by thoughts of losing the $$$.
    That was a joke, sis.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    What are your plans regarding accomplices? It's absolutely absurd tgat we have gotten no updates on this matter in months.

Post Count
    When is the last time we've gotten an update on anything?

As soon as we are told that an update is coming for anything, you can just forget about it.

It's an interesting way to run things. Interesting indeed.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    It's an interesting way to run things.
    You misspelled retarded.

Post Count
    Not entirely true... GREE posted updates for the iOS9 & 6s Plus Touch issues.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Continuing to ask about accomplices is "interesting". Expecting anything competent from a company that misspelled the word lucky is "interesting".

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    damn it

I bought gold for more than 100 $ to get this accomplices
    I played events to get them - didn't bought them in the crates

will I get refunded if they're gonna forever ?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    if this forum is designed for players to help other players could anyone describe exactly the the steps I have to do to get refunded ?

I bought my gold via Google store

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kids View Post
    if this forum is designed for players to help other players could anyone describe exactly the the steps I have to do to get refunded ?

I bought my gold via Google store
    Per the forum Code of Conduct:
    Discussion and/or advocacy of refunds is strictly prohibited on these boards
    If you have an issue with a purchase made, I would suggest sending in a support ticket and Gree will look into the issue.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Per the forum Code of Conduct:

If you have an issue with a purchase made, I would suggest sending in a support ticket and Gree will look into the issue.
    Everyone that has responded to this thread probably has an issue with Gree and sent in tickets. It's fallen on deaf ears. Try again.

Post Count
    I really don't understand why everyone keeps asking for an update on accomplices - bottom line, it's none of your business, move on! But for those nosey Nancy's that absolutely must know what's going on in everyone else's life, here is your update. Please note that most of this info came from the Gree HQ rumor mill, Google searches, public records requests, from the accomplice's own Facebook posts and TMZ:

Isabella Fawks has gone legit. She completed her doctorate at a reputable online institution and quit the life of crime and pole dancing. She recently got married to an OTR driver and they are expecting their first kid in February.

Paul Ringo Wei took his money and moved to Costa Rica to start a charter fishing company. Supposedly his old syndicate gets a kickback which is why he was allowed to leave. He hooked up with Eva Vasquez unbeknownst to her beau, Sam Parker. Eva booked a fishing trip with Paul's company to celebrate Sam's birthday and rumor has it the boat only came back with two people. Sam's wallet was found floating in the water two week's later.

Konstantine Dorner is still working as an assassin, but also has a pet sitting service on the side.

Jacqueline Hush was hired by Jon Johnson to put a hit on two nuns that abused him in grade school. The hit went horribly wrong as the nuns were ready and Jacqueline was killed and the jury called it self defense. Jon is currently serving 20 years as a result.

Boris Kuznetov was shot in a drive by shooting that was targeted for someone else. He has been in a coma for the last six months.

Michael Keats has disappeared and many people suspect that he turned government's witness and is currently working with the NSA.

With Michaels disappearance Augustine Valero has taken on a greater role in the syndicate and is said to be seen as the 'teacher's pet' of the boss and many suspect they have a thing on the side. This has caused resentment in the ranks as many feel she is getting a bigger and bigger role not because of who she knows, but because of who she...

Trevor Badaczewski accidentally blew off his right arm and leg while making homemade explosives for the annual 4th of July potluck picnic. He is currently in rehab and is receiving disability.

Zander Hicks is doing fabulous. Almost everyone thinks he's crazy, but some think this is just an act to keep others away from him. Anyway, there is no one that loves there work more than Zander and he often takes work home with him at night, which is probably why he's still single.

Peter Romanov was on a stakeout of a rival syndicate and took a shot a point blank range in the head. It's said he wasn't paying attention as he was glued to his phone playing candy crush, so the perp was able to walk right up to him to take the hit.

Carey Dean had so much potential, but was found face down in a sand trap on the 13th hole of the local golf course. There were signs that it was a drug deal gone bad.

Monica Azarola and Ruby Veritas have moved in together and have been seen wearing matching rings on their left hands and each one has half of a heart tattoo on their left buttock. Working behind the scenes they have largely gone unnoticed by rival syndicates.

Darryl Charlie King recently received a big promotion and made it onto the FBI's most wanted list at the same time. He is not keeping a low profile, as he drives around in a neon green escalade.

I was unable to find updates on any of the other accomplices. They either fell off the grid or they just aren't worth remembering.

Now can we please leave them alone to live the rest of their lives in peace?

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I love tacos View Post
    Everyone that has responded to this thread probably has an issue with Gree and sent in tickets. It's fallen on deaf ears. Try again.
    I highly doubt that it has fallen on deaf ears. Most of the refund type issues take a minimum of 72 hours for a response (not always a solution). They have to look into the account and see where the funds went.

Post Count
    You bought gold, you got gold. You got what you paid for. You don't have any right to expect any particular benefit from how you use that purchase. Gree has the right to change game content at any time including turning off the servers, and you have NO legal remedy. The people seeking refunds for their purchases are committing fraud and cheating in-game by obtaining gold without paying for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.