Random "quickie" Questions - Page 23

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 23 of 64 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Random "quickie" Questions

Post Count
    I am in need of advice ? i have currently 305 alliance members and am at level 96 whilst my stats arent real good 30a/31d i have about 45% of them on lower levels starting from level 40+up should i ditch these for people who are above my level 100+ ? would ditching a 45LVL player and adding a 110LVL player change my A/D No#'s ??

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    I am in need of advice ? i have currently 305 alliance members and am at level 96 whilst my stats arent real good 30a/31d i have about 45% of them on lower levels starting from level 40+up should i ditch these for people who are above my level 100+ ? would ditching a 45LVL player and adding a 110LVL player change my A/D No#'s ??
    No. The strength or lvl of your allies has no effect on your own stats.

Post Count
    I`ve got something strange in my rivals` list.
    I have a chance to see the rivals over 130 - 150 Lvls. It`s very strange, as I`m on 96.
    It happened to me twice for the last day, the next change just shows me the list full of 130 - 150 rivals. Of course, it`s nice to check their stats... But what`s going on there?
    Anybody else has the same experience?

Articulate Author Funkey monkey's Avatar
    Post Count
    Alliances - good to add friends to post messages on their walls, good to add former enemies so they don't attack you, and bulk good for raising stats to defeat boss. Otherwise, you can delete a bulk member to add one of the first two categories.

Advice - if you find yourself with lower stats, set a goal on what you want to accomplish. At level 96, you will have some heavy competition. If I was in your shoes, my first goal would be to camp for a long enough time to build my IPH. Then start to build my defense, I would buy High Priest until they no longer raise your defense. Once your defense is high enough, you can set a new goal.
    IGN:Funkey monkey
    KA: 909164955
    MQ: 970090885
    Taking requests for Allies by PM.

Post Count
    [QUOTE=

Advice - if you find yourself with lower stats, set a goal on what you want to accomplish. At level 96, you will have some heavy competition. If I was in your shoes, my first goal would be to camp for a long enough time to build my IPH. Then start to build my defense, I would buy High Priest until they no longer raise your defense. Once your defense is high enough, you can set a new goal.[/QUOTE]

Appreciate any advice on this stage of the game, so i have already started with High Preist up to 55 units now and working on the top up list for allies, Thanks heaps

Post Count
    High Preist up to 55 units now
    I`m at the same level. Suppose yopu need to be at least 70 - 75 Def., in order to feel more or less safe. This makes about 900 High priests. if you want to start BD-10 run, you `d better be 90 - 100 Def., so need to work on armor also. Or, you need to be very lucky in the events
    I think that the best attack unit at this level is Siege Tower: it`s cheap, quite effective and 750 - 800 Towers would give you enough attack to make more money on PvP.
    As been said before - PvE is not your choice now, so forget about maps for a while. Otherwise you will find yourself over 100 Lvl very quickly, which is not good with those stats....

Lurker
    Post Count

Attack levels

I am currently at level 130. I am given option to raid/attack levels 122-136. Why is it I am getting attacked from levels 160-200. Doesn't seem fair!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    This is purely a result of mechanics.

Now, I'm assuming you wouldn't like it if you loaded your battle screen and only saw three people on it, yes? Because that's essentially what would happen if they didn't widen the available level bracket for higher levels. There aren't nearly as many people at high levels as there are at the lower brackets.

This is mainly because of the heavy gold spenders destroying that bracket. It'd honestly be nice if they had their own bracket to play in, but then nobody would spend gold and there'd be no game. No good solutions, other than never leveling up. Which is what most smart people that aren't independently wealthy do. Why am I going to spend months playing a game only for someone that spends money like that to wreck me on a daily basis. No thanks.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Also,as a side note.

If Gree offered an option to "lose one level" for 100 gold, would any of you take them up on it? One assumption: any buildings (and associated units) with a level requirement would become inactive if you went below the required level n

Post Count
    I see youcan sell buildings ? i have some Bazaars and market that return little monies? given the level i have them at would it be wise to sell and put in defence items or larger producing Lenders, Playhouse ?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i have them at lvl 10, lvled them up when i was saving for more expensive upgrades and now they give a great contribution along with my m-caravans, i collect atleast 15times/day, especially during box-events! ofc lenders playhouse would eventually give more than the bazaars, but why not expand and have both!

m-caravans and bazaars = 7500/h x 15 = 112,500 (not quite there yet but soon....)
    Last edited by EiZ; 11-16-2012 at 12:02 AM.
    Kingdom Age

Level >100 IPH: >21K

All forum members are welcome! Requests by pm!

//E

Post Count
    cheers and thankyou.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quick question, when you click Sell after selecting a building, will it sell straight away or do you get to see how much you get for it and then press, 'are you sure you wish to sell this building?' Simply, do you get a warning if you press sell accidentally, or is that it?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Proprioc3ption View Post
    Quick question, when you click Sell after selecting a building, will it sell straight away or do you get to see how much you get for it and then press, 'are you sure you wish to sell this building?' Simply, do you get a warning if you press sell accidentally, or is that it?

You do get are you sure,then up comes sell or cancel,if you press sell that's it gone,there is no how much for it screen.
    Bite the bullet.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    Also,as a side note.

If Gree offered an option to "lose one level" for 100 gold, would any of you take them up on it? One assumption: any buildings (and associated units) with a level requirement would become inactive if you went below the required level n
    I don't really care what level another player is, I am only concerned with how many allies they have, and what their A/D stats are. Level really does not mean much after all units/buildings are unlocked, since allies and A/D stats are the big factors that determines whether or not someone wins or loses when attacked/attacking.