Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Infernal View Post
    I only Farm in the morning K&D Time Zone 9-10am PDT, 100% drop on normal stage in the morning 70-80% afternoon 50-70% night.

So morning farming is the best for me
    That's based on your luck, it's very much unlikely that the time that you farm decides the drop rates.

There was data collected on this topic by the way, but I can't recall the exact numbers. Epic is somewhere around 90% though I believe.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    There was data collected on this topic by the way, but I can't recall the exact numbers. Epic is somewhere around 90% though I believe.
    This is exactly what I'm looking for. Anyone have a link to that thread/post/site? Thanks!
    Dragon Realms Code: 205-371-641

Knights and Dragons code: WBB-VFW-FVY
    Level 100 - 2013/09/24
    Maxed L70: SG+, AotB+
    Maxed L99: Beastmaster Battlegear, Shoushard
    In the queue: Blazeborn, Armor of the Devoted

All i do is epic. And its between 90-95%. And best XP. Ide say maybe -10% each difficulty. Just on my experience

Quote Originally Posted by drygores View Post
    All i do is epic. And its between 90-95%. And best XP. Ide say maybe -10% each difficulty. Just on my experience
    If it was -10% on each difficulty I can do Normal 60% faster than Epic ... so I guess it's kinda a wash which to do.
    Dragon Realms Code: 205-371-641

Knights and Dragons code: WBB-VFW-FVY
    Level 100 - 2013/09/24
    Maxed L70: SG+, AotB+
    Maxed L99: Beastmaster Battlegear, Shoushard
    In the queue: Blazeborn, Armor of the Devoted

Synovia!

thanks synovia for your advice bud, i really appreciate it. i fused a combustion armor tonight on my first try and am going to try for a clayplate now. if i got clay or guardian i would be pretty happy, i want clay just bc i think it looks cool though = ).

btw i liked that synovia actually gave me the names of armors to fuse...spec and stonescale for my shot at guardian/clay...more people should be specific like him for us noobs!

btw just to say-people dont understand for those of us not in big guilds EB+ is beyond impossible without stepping stone armors. the bigger 4 are still good for those of us who need multiple armor combinations to progress through EB fights if don't have good armors to farm with. for myself it takes about 2 knights to farm mats at a normal stage, just to pray the 2 3 stars or w/e i fuse into something better. shrug i may be wrong i know im a noob = ).

Quote Originally Posted by Newsmurf View Post
    thanks synovia for your advice bud, i really appreciate it. i fused a combustion armor tonight on my first try and am going to try for a clayplate now. if i got clay or guardian i would be pretty happy, i want clay just bc i think it looks cool though = ).

btw i liked that synovia actually gave me the names of armors to fuse...spec and stonescale for my shot at guardian/clay...more people should be specific like him for us noobs!

btw just to say-people dont understand for those of us not in big guilds EB+ is beyond impossible without stepping stone armors. the bigger 4 are still good for those of us who need multiple armor combinations to progress through EB fights if don't have good armors to farm with. for myself it takes about 2 knights to farm mats at a normal stage, just to pray the 2 3 stars or w/e i fuse into something better. shrug i may be wrong i know im a noob = ).
    Just wanted to point out that fusing spectral and stonescale to get Clayplate or guardian is quite a bad combination. Chances for clay or guardian is pretty low because the possible results include one star armors. If you do get it though, consider yourself pretty lucky.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

well then why dont you give me advice instead of saying "no thats dumb" = ((((

what are my best options for clayplate? i want to look cool = ///////////

Leviathan + Troll king...

And no one ever said to get epic boss+ without stepping stone armors. I managed to farm enough mats for Swamp Shaman+ and Infernal lord+ in a week without a guild. My only armors were the Big 4 at the time...

well then why dont you give me advice instead of saying "no thats dumb" = ((((
    If you want to fuse a clay or guardian, fusing two legendary monos are your best bet. Ideally, a mono water and a mono earth for clay, and a mono spirit and mono earth for guardian. Water/spirit with earth works too.

If you don't have legendary armors, you could always craft epic boss armors when you hit level 15 so you can fuse them, since I'm assuming you don't have any other armors to level.

At worse, two three star armors work too, albeit much less effectively. Just get the element combination right.

By the way, I in no way said 'no that's dumb' I just pointed out that the fusion you were going for is ineffective.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

i know thats why i put it in quotations. but it's like if you're going to take the time to be like "you are wrong nublet" give me some advice to yo! thats why im posting asking for help. can you give me 3 star armor combinations that will work for clay that i can farm? and how do i get ahold of 4 star monos? i haven't done KoD yet, do i get mono legendarys there or is there no way to craft mono legends from mats?

I found maxed SS+ and Infernal+ to be very handy in dealing with epic bosses. DP+ is a close third primarily due to the pain in gathering the mats.

The upside to the low drop rate most see for DP mats is an insane amount of experience you'll get in KoD epic stage. If you aren't lvl 100+, you soon will be. =P
    NOTICE: The Legends is now free to play! Old friends look us up!

IGN: Legends Brutal - Level 156 - Started July 2013
    Guild: The Legends - Level 75 - Android - 11 wars, 9 top-tens!
    Maxed Epic: Blaze, Chromatic, Devoted, Kerstman, Mael, Majesty, Necro
    Maxed Legendary: Bear+, Dragon Aegis+, Feather+, Glacius+, Soul Rmt+
    Maxed Other: Dark Prince+, Infernal+, Shaman+

i know thats why i put it in quotations. but it's like if you're going to take the time to be like "you are wrong nublet" give me some advice to yo! thats why im posting asking for help. can you give me 3 star armor combinations that will work for clay that i can farm? and how do i get ahold of 4 star monos? i haven't done KoD yet, do i get mono legendarys there or is there no way to craft mono legends from mats?
    Firstly, I never said that you were wrong, or called you a noob. I just said that that fusion combination was ineffective, nothing more.

There isn't a fixed three star combination, or any fixed combination to fuse any armor at all. As long as you get the element combination right, i.e. having water on one side and earth on the other to fuse clay, or have spirit on one side and earth on the other for guardian, you stand a chance to get the armor. That's why I didn't give any armor names.

As I've said in my previous post, you can get legendar armors from killing the epic boss and crafting the armor.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by HalbeSuppe View Post
    Hi, I have a question about beast brawl rewards.
    You gain the keys if you keep the armors and such, but here is the question:
    Do i have to keep the normal version armor, even I have completed the "normal" stage of the rewards with 2 keys, or do I have to wait the remaining 3 days still?
    Do i have to keep the normal version armor to get to the 2nd stage, even if I have the +version?

Why do I ask? Someone got Moontide with soulshard and swanpstone and I want to try this out asap, but when I use soulshard now (old beasbrawl) ... or swampstone (new one, which will start in a couple of days -.-') i cant complete the beastbrawl rewards then i fear ... :/
    Noone can help me?

Quote Originally Posted by HalbeSuppe View Post
    Noone can help me?
    There isn't any beast brawl event now. You're free to fuse the current boss armor

As for other events, I would say you would need both normal and + just to be safe. However, players have noted that having the + makes you eligible to get the normal rewards also.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.