Sorting Weapons and armour and so forth.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sorting Weapons and armour and so forth.

Lurker
    Post Count

Sorting Weapons and armour and so forth.

Will this feature ever be implemented? I know alot of people has actually made an excel document to keep track on what to upgrade in and so on.

But It is really a huge projekt to undertake and I was hoping that Gree would implement some kinda "order" in which the weapons come up.

Anyone recon this will happen?

Lurker
    Post Count
    They did something like this for KA several months ago. I wish they would do it here and MW as well. You would think that it wouldn't be that hard since it's been done for one of the games.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have tried filling out the spreadsheets for my inventory. Everything works great until you get another item and then you don't know what type it was, atk or def, etc. Sorting would be great.

Another thing that I would like is when you get an item in the LTQ's wouldn't it be nice to know the items stats without having to exit the LTQ and having to look through your inventory to find out about the item that you just won. Most times you don't even know what type of item it was.

I would think that these two ideas listed above would be standard, but what do I know.

Lurker
    Post Count
    aye some sorting system would really make life easier for alot of players. but I sorta doubt it tbh. . .

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sud"S" View Post
    Another thing that I would like is when you get an item in the LTQ's wouldn't it be nice to know the items stats without having to exit the LTQ and having to look through your inventory to find out about the item that you just won. Most times you don't even know what type of item it was.
    That's actually standard on Android. Not sure why it hasn't been implemented in iOS.

Post Count
    BUMP - please fix this Gree! I'd love to be able to sort my items by attack/defense!

Post Count

Thumbs up

It would help the players out a lot hope gree implements this

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Riss View Post
    That's actually standard on Android. Not sure why it hasn't been implemented in iOS.
    In KA it is, and you get to see what the prize is before finishing a round.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Lurker
    Post Count
    It would also be very useful to be able to sort your mafia, alphabetically and by presence in your syndicate.
    --
    more elaborate .sig pending outcome of litigation

This is really tricky for Modern War and CC, beyond the existing category separation, but we've been bouncing around potential ways to do this for awhile.

Lurker
    Post Count
    It would be fabulous to have a A (atk) and D(def) button. if you click on it sorts all items by that attribute.

put this on each inventory tab, perhaps something similar on mafia.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Please, add this feature! Made a spreadsheet but this is impossible to keep it up to date.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    This is really tricky for Modern War and CC, beyond the existing category separation, but we've been bouncing around potential ways to do this for awhile.
    what about just showing the 3 worst of each kind or something?(of those 500 you can use with 500 mafia members)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How about just showing the weapons you will use in fights? Top 500 for each category. Possibly selling outdated unused items...
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Criminal Legacy
    Post Count
    I wish you were able to sell items as well, sure a little for the little cash you would get from them (making the jobs in LTQ's that little bit more worth it) but also meaning you could clean out your inventory