Hybrid View

Clash of Clans seems to be the one more are moving towards and away from this

Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    Clash of Clans seems to be the one more are moving towards and away from this
    I agree, the above title is quickly becoming my go to game over MW....Gree took MW and ran it into the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Lift Ticket View Post
    I agree, the above title is quickly becoming my go to game over MW....Gree took MW and ran it into the ground.
    Our team is looking for a new game too. Clash of Clans isn't Gree right? That would be an automatic no go. Is Clash of Clans relatively glitch free? Or do they at least have a decent customer support system?

Thanks to anyone providing feedback. We just want to play a darn game that doesn't require more time sending tickets than playing.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
    Our team is looking for a new game too. Clash of Clans isn't Gree right? That would be an automatic no go. Is Clash of Clans relatively glitch free? Or do they at least have a decent customer support system?

Thanks to anyone providing feedback. We just want to play a darn game that doesn't require more time sending tickets than playing.
    The game is designed by SuperCell. I haven't expieranced any glitches. As far as customer service, there FAQ's are very extensive and should answer any possible questions you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Lift Ticket View Post
    The game is designed by SuperCell. I haven't expieranced any glitches. As far as customer service, there FAQ's are very extensive and should answer any possible questions you have.
    Thanks Lift Ticket. We'll check it out.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post

Bomb BEach is awesome and by the same creators of CoC