View Poll Results: Will your guild participate?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes and we will win!

7 63.64%
  • Maybe, need to get everyone together.

2 18.18%
  • Not a fan of raids so idk.

2 18.18%
  • We are not ready.

0 0%

Guild Raid Bosses - Rivenloc Colony Raid September 12-15

Is your guild ready for the next war? This is the time to show your stuff.

This raid boss is Water, so use your best Air to defeat the Rivenloc's. The Rivenloc's leave on September 15th, so beat them before then.

I'm working on my gear at the moment. Need to level them up before this event starts.

Here they come marching:
    Last edited by legalious; 09-11-2014 at 09:39 AM.

I feel gree needs to revamp the rewards for those outside top 50. The armor isn't even close to useful. There hasn't been a new 4☆ introduced since spartan war gear. ..I don't believe.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

Spartan was the last non-epic boss 4* armor introduced, however most people fuse the the 4* armor and have a real shot an an epic. regardless what they give nothing, exept the t10 epic (and sometimes the t25 epic) is directly good. what could they give:

keys (unless it is a limited time chest key they are useless)
    fusion stars, they give these out a lot already.
    Gems, they could increase significantly the gem reward, but that is there cash generating item. it would make no business sense.
    Gold, in this game either your always broke or you have way more than you need. but with gold it is just a question of time before you have what you need.
    more gear/fusion boosts, I guess but it wouldn't dull
    Potions, lol just though i would add it for fun.

In conclusion what would make people happy would be a useful epic, however if all the top 100 guild would get a useful epic that would make the useful epic less useful and just normal.

They could add free energy for wars, epic boss or arena...but eehhh
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

There probably would be a lot of new players who would be ecstatic to get sky majesty or forge for a top 100 finish.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

Quote Originally Posted by tnorman78 View Post
    There probably would be a lot of new players who would be ecstatic to get sky majesty or forge for a top 100 finish.
    That's a bit much lol. Maybe adding an epic to the 26-50 rewards but I think it's fine stopping at 25. Maybe adding some more recent EB+ epics to the top 50/100 rewards but not an epic lol.
    no

How about we get some more of the bugs fixed? You still can't see lower scores past your tier, you can only see scores above your tier and this is an issue for GMs and officers unless we ask someone to stay back and let us know who the "leeches" are- can we please fix this?! We should also be able to see raid scores after the raid ends the same way you can see blitz and normal guild war scores afterwards and on those who join/apply after. I'm not sure why this system is made so complicated
    iOS
    IGN: PB HeidE CotS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    Sister Guilds: Over Level 100 & Cafe Noir, Elite Rainbow, Academy Blackrose of the Sun
    CotS alliance (children of the sun) and a part of RA (Rainbow Alliance)
    LINE heidnseek