View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%
Page 56 of 73 First ... 646545556575866 ... Last

Lightbulb Feedback and Suggestions

- Some app notification sounds. (unless this is already a thing and my app is just being glitchy)

- When Leveling up, have it so more than the player's knights health is restored. Also restore epic boss energy, arena energy, friend usage e.t.c

- Make it so if players collect a large amount of shards (past 100 or something) then they can be used to craft fusion armours instead of basic ones.

- Give the buildings a use other than simply giving players money. These are my suggestions:

Tavern - A place where where players can sell unwanted shards/basic armours/fusion stars.

Catherdral - A place where players can make potions using armour ingredients/fusion stars. These could be simple health potions, potions that provide element protection/damage, or potions that provide stat boosts.

Crystal Conservatory - A place where players can fuse shards to make better armour ingredients

Monster Nest - Allow players to use armour ingredients/fusion stars to breed their own monsters to use in battle either alongside or instead of friends.

Training Field - This could either be a place for players to train their own monsters, or somewhere where players could enter into like a survival style fight. This would be where players would face waves and waves of monster until they are defeated, with rewards depending on how far they get.
    Last edited by Orionhardy; 05-19-2014 at 02:26 PM.

update stuff guys!

I can't help but notice, but there is no night time theme for the game. Like it is just always day time. I would like to see the game have a day time and night time shift.

I would also like to be able to sell armors for gold or gems. I think that would be a very good option to have in a game so dedicated on gold and gems.

I would like to be able to design my own armor. Like have an option with presets of armors you have to combine them to make your own armor. Get to choose things like type, colors, ect...

I would like to see changes in things like; you're over level 100 and now you don't have to wait as long to use more people, or armor, or anything. Times should be decreased for waiting periods for health to restore. Things like that.

Anyone agree?

Attack system

What would really be nice is if they just took misses and extra(non-power attack) critical hits out of the game. It is extremely frustrating when you lose a fight because you miss twice and then get critically damaged. I have lost so many fights by one attack after missing multiple times. There is no real need for it. It is just something that frustrates players.
    Main knight: VirusknightX
    IOS Code: XBC-FWX-FCG
    Level: 800+
    Guild Master: Knights of Terror

My fixes for the war and stripping issues

Changes I'd like to see

Revamped war rewards
    1. 1 Epic War Armor +, 20 Fusion Boost Armor, 200gems, 3 Dark Prince Keys
    2. 1 EWA+, 15 FBA, 150gems, 3 DPKs
    3. 1 EWA+, 10 FBA, 100gems, 3 DPKs
    4-10. 1 EWA, 9 FBA, 70gems, 2 DPKs
    11-25. 1 Old Epic+ (less powerful than last 3 EWA), 7 FBA, 30gems, 1 DPK
    26-50. 1 Old Epic, 5FBA, 20 gems, 1 DPK
    51-100. 1 Epic Boss+, 4FBA, 15gems, 1 DPK
    101-250. 1 EB, 3FBA, 10 gems, 3 Enchanted Chest Keys
    251-500. 1 EB, 9 fusion stones, 40k gold, 2 ECKs
    501-1000. Same as now but add 1 ECK

Reasoning for revamped rewards: there is now a reason to fight for each step up the reward ladder. Not coming first is no longer almost as good as coming 10th. Top 50 all become meaningful placement and open the game for more guilds with less gemming to compete in the war for prizes that matter.

Fix the strip issue:

Revamped war and arena points calculation
    Points should be based on the strength of the armors defeated (including any bonuses from main knight, guild (up to 10%per element) and position within guild(0,5,7,10%)
    Do this by simple math:

Armor total = ("armor attack" + "armor defense") including all bonuses
    Defeated Armor Score = ("armor 1 total" + "armor 2 total" + "armor 3 total") / 30
    Frenzy bonus = 20% of Defeated armor score
    Win bonus = random number between 100 and 150
    Loss bonus = random number between 10 and 50
    Battle total = "defeated armor total" + "frenzy bonus" + "win bonus

For example all players in guild with max bonuses and HC without frenzy:
    Beat Top 10 Player = (((2700+2700)+(2500+2700)+(2700+2400))/30)+125 = 673
    Lose to top 10 player kill 2 = (((2700+2700)+(2500+2700))/30)+25= 378
    Lose to top 10 player kill 1 = (((2700+2700))/30)+25 = 205
    Lose to top 10 player kill 0 = ((0))+25 = 25
    Old epic /EB+ player = (((2000+2300)+(1900+2200)+(2100+1900))/30)+125 = 563
    Big 4 with no guild or knight bonuses (crafted + armor) = (((780+800)+(780+800)+(780+800))/30)+125= 318
    3 basic = (((88+71)+(88+71)+(88+71))/30)+125 = 166
    1 FBA = ((1)/30)+125 = 125

It is now best to face the strongest opponent you can defeat!!!
    It is also less of a detriment to try and fail so it's always worth trying instead of finding someone you can destroy 100% of the time and farming them!!!

Fix the gem spend slow down caused by fixing the strip issue:
    Change max held energy to be 10
    Change buy energy to buy 10 at a time
    Max free energy stays at 4
    Add new multi attack button: spend 10 energy for a single battle with a 10x multiplier and no bonus strength.

For example:
    1 stripped knight = 1 hit
    1 full team = 3 hits
    1 full strong team = 5-10 hits
    So for the time it takes to defeat 1 full strong team you can still earn the number of points you could with a strip
    It is still always better to win and win more off strong armors!!!
    G2B Artair SAE

I've got an idea.

Have I asked this question before?

Do you like beans? I want to make a poll but I can't start a thread. So I'm asking in every thread I can.

Hope you guys don't mind.

Thumbs up hey

hey Gree/Developers,

i have some suggestions/wishes to the game, and i canīt make a new threat so i just write it here:

it will be cool with a message system, so i can write directly to a player/guild member with info or stuff. the messages in the game chat dissapear pretty fast so not all get the information, so we have to use external systems like e-mails and forum groups for simpel information. a player message system...

could also be great if i could PVP fight other players directly from there profile, for seing how strong they are, example when i get friend requests, i donīt need friends there are weaker than my self, it takes too much time to add a friend and find him on my friend list and fight him and maybe remove him again, itīs will make itīs much easyer with a quick acces to a PVP battle from the profile...

a "profile" button on members in the guild war will also be good, we all use the same name under wars, so itīs not always easy to see who there are who, and who there dosenīt fight under a war, with a profile button we can see on the friend code who they are...

a automatically "declare War" option, so the guild master can set some planned time where the war starts, and so itīs automatically declare wars on that time, example every second hour.. and so noone else than the guild master can declare war when this option is on.

they new guild gift events are not good, the gifts sucks, and noone buy more because of the gifts, better gifts to members, and a reward to that guild member there have send most gifts out, that will motivate more to buy more...

like many says on the forum, lvl 100 players need some new stuff to do, expand the adventure part of the game with more and harder lands.

that was some wishes from me and my guild.
    I really like your game and spend alot of time and money on it, and overall it is a good game, and after 1,5 year iīm still like it :-)

Daniel
    (Guild Master from Denmark Guild)

Lightbulb New ideas

Hi i am new in this forum. .. in the game is my name hopper from hoppers clan

I got some new ideas for battles but i don't no how to start a new post i can only reply
    One of my ideas is that we can fight in a "tournament" one time in two mnhts
    For a epic king armor
    It is a super strong armor. ..The are 6 of them ..... you can battle for it on your own.... when your got 3 epics than you can fight but when you don't have them... you have to use gems so you can attack more times....
    you cant use friends. .. first night kost 5 war energy. .seccond 3 and the last one 2
    The battle is just one day ..... the are 6 Ribbons... looks easy but at the end of a ribbon you have to defeat a e.b monster
    Each time a stronger one

I hope you respont
    hopper

1) you'll be able to make your own threads when you have enough of a post count. (Use the "Spam me!" Thread to get those extra posts off, here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...87#post1305087

2) I don't see how you can make this idea of yours happen unless Gree goes along with it.
    Last edited by Rookeye; 05-28-2014 at 10:44 AM.

Suggestion

Have a second set of storyline missions or sequel storyline that kicks in after the original storyline is complete. The original storyline missions already completed would still be accessible like they are now.

Commanders

Commanders, Should not be able to Declare WAR only High Commanders and up.Please.

There certainly ought to be an "Are you suuuure?" Dialog before Commanders can launch for the first time (by mistake) like I did. *sigh*

If it wouldn't muck up the works, I'd love to have an on/off button to indicate which of the alliance is actually online...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

There should be a way to turn off the special attack, like their is with the fast forward button. I hate tapping that button after an attack, only to see that I missed my attack and am now wasting a special attack on a minion instead of the boss.

Some suggestions that will probably not happen in the near future, if at all.

1) Buff the Nemesis Armours to also have x3 Defence against the Epic Bosses, and act as a Fusion Boost when used to enhance the Epic Boss armour. As it is right now, Nemesis Armours are largely useless to long-time players who have built up a considerable armoury of EB+ armours and Epic armours.

By buffing these Nemesis Armours, game veterans will have a solid reason again to buy Dark Prince chests.

2) Allow us to sell excess armours for gold.

3) Allow us to sell excess Fusion Stones.

4) Restrict Guild War battle declarations to High Commanders and above only.

Cheers.
    Starlite, A Lvl-376 Knight of Android. [WBG-XYY-MHM]

Temp Guild Master of The Social Contract, Lvl-75 Guild

Bonuses: Earth(10%), Water(9%), Fire(9%), Spirit(10%), Air(10%)

Orc Raid: 10th Knight

I disagree with #4; what happens when no High Commander (or above) is online? Will that alliance miss out on points then? You get points, even when you lose, so long as you hit something (say, the Gate)...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

If you belong to a guild above top 500, there's certainly a high commander coordinating the war declarations every time of the day. So yes, remove the right of declare from commanders or make the guild master able to appoint this privillage to whoever he wants.