Whats your Biggest single rival attack BP loss, Can you beat - 12 million?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats your Biggest single rival attack BP loss, Can you beat - 12 million?

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Post Whats your Biggest single rival attack BP loss, Can you beat - 12 million?

Seems like rival’s can now get more BP from you for failed attacks, the limit has increased this week, based on my activity.

I know you can check rival’s stats by visiting their base before attacking, I don’t do this for two reasons…

1. It’s a lot to do for only 6 hits
    2. I’m to lazy

I’m Lvl 302, with 112,000 fights won, 56,000 raids won and ranked as Prime Ops.

My maximum BP for wins against any lvl up to 350 is:

440K BP - Double Strike Win

660K BP - Triple Strike Win

Up until this week my average loss for a single attack was

- Five Million BP

I haven’t seen anything over - 9m BP, this weeks we have broke the -10m and had a -11.5m bp!

Is it worth asking if anyone has any idea how these are calculated, when the boosts dropped for a few days, my max loss for a single battle was under 100k.

theJester
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Post Count
    I've lost about 4 million BP on a lost attack but when you're at the max rank, it doesn't seem too bad but it punishes you hard for losing to an opponent that is much bigger than you are and seems to be completely stat dependent.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Banned
    Post Count
    I get zero that's a big goose egg for bps.

Thanks for playing

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I don't understand the question. I don't see any added value from the BP and ranks. Best not gold units have attack/defense about 300 mil. only. They don't increase any stats. Gold units are available without ranks. So what is an issue?

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hi Annihilator,

I am working on moving up the last couple of ranks to get the highest / best cash sea unit to help my stats.

I have made approx 200+ rival attacks a day for a while, I have never had a loss of over - 7 million BP on a single hit (even though the max I can achieve on a triple strike single hit is 660k), however I have now seen that max BP loss jump to - 12 million bp.

Just wondered why I'm stuck at a max of 660k on a triple strike win and these losses, even with lower lvl opponents can be minus 10million bp for one hit.

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    I don't understand the question. I don't see any added value from the BP and ranks. Best not gold units have attack/defense about 300 mil. only. They don't increase any stats. Gold units are available without ranks. So what is an issue?

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NaRciS View Post
    Hi Annihilator,

I am working on moving up the last couple of ranks to get the highest / best cash sea unit to help my stats.

I have made approx 200+ rival attacks a day for a while, I have never had a loss of over - 7 million BP on a single hit (even though the max I can achieve on a triple strike single hit is 660k), however I have now seen that max BP loss jump to - 12 million bp.

Just wondered why I'm stuck at a max of 660k on a triple strike win and these losses, even with lower lvl opponents can be minus 10million bp for one hit.

Just a thought.

I don't understand. The best unit is valor unit: 276.6 M / 245.3 M for 34.8 M valor; requirement is level 5 dry docks.
    There is no need in rank at all. In addition, cash units are distructable when valor units are indestructible. I bought 3000 valor units a long time ago and forgot about ranks at all.

Banned
    Post Count
    None of the high cash or valor units make army. So what is the point.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hi,

The rank Prime Major will release the best cash sea unit, this unit has nearly 100m more defence over the nearest FREE cash or Valour unit, with a sea boost of 1.8m% this should see a healthy increase.

I can buy unlimited amounts based on free cash and IPH and as you say forget about them even though destructible, we all have enough kph to just replace when needed.

Hope this makes sense

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Only sea units make my army, even though I have nearly every boost building (as discussed before in other posts) my sea enhancement is 120,000% compared with 1000% air, 700% Ground and 1400% infantry - therefore I have maybe 2,000 sea gold and prize units the rest of the 3000 available are advance stealth ship's which are the best units available at my rank.

Yes, I have sent a ticket about stats and boosts, I have been told this is right.. therefore here I am

Post Count
    Never had any interest in BP. Neither Battle Points are British Petroleum. Units aren't worth the bother.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    Never had any interest in BP. Neither Battle Points are British Petroleum. Units aren't worth the bother.
    LOL!!

Your so right, you really are

Jester

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Only sea units make my army, even though I have nearly every boost building (as discussed before in other posts) my sea enhancement is 120,000% compared with 1000% air, 700% Ground and 1400% infantry - therefore I have maybe 2,000 sea gold and prize units the rest of the 3000 available are advance stealth ship's which are the best units available at my rank.

Yes, I have sent a ticket about stats and boosts, I have been told this is right.. therefore here I am
    Im Having the same issue as you discribe but with air, a sea unit of 1.5b will not make army and not move stats but a 400m air units will,

All units in army are air,
    Stats aint increasing like they should,
    Oh well, playing the game as best as it can be played lmao

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DIABLOPEZ View Post
    Im Having the same issue as you discribe but with air, a sea unit of 1.5b will not make army and not move stats but a 400m air units will,

All units in army are air,
    Stats aint increasing like they should,
    Oh well, playing the game as best as it can be played lmao
    Hi Diablopez,

I spent quite a while going over to many different reasons (with myself and support) why my stats were not moving, I have always been strong on sea, even though I have all the old boost buildings and most new for every unit type, as mentioned my boosts across ground, air etc are a max of 1000% compared with 150,000% on sea - this still only gives me 350q stats, I should be in the BB - it seems that I am also missing two important 80% x2 sea boost buildings from 2015, Gree say I didn't buy them, I say I did, anyway thats a different matter - with those buildings my stats should be in the bb range, still not right but, you know.

I can see why a lot of comments above have said normal cash and valour units won't make my army, but based on the boost on everything other then sea being less then a 1000% and sea being 150,000% only sea units will be included, this is why I am looking to reach the highest rank for the best possible sea unit, hopefully this makes more sense on why I started this thread, I agree this shouldn't be the case, but it is.

I haven't had much luck with support on why the other boosts are so low, to be honest all I can do is focus on sea, when I manage to get the missing two sea boosts I should be in the BB's, likewise if you have ALL air boosts and the other generic big boost buildings like Gauss Cannons as well as the advance shark (completing Prime General) including your indestructible Air units you should also be in good standing.

Hopefully LOL

As mentioned, it must sound odd to most players but for some of us its the only way to increase stats.

Cheers

Jester / Narcis

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hi,

The rank Prime Major will release the best cash sea unit, this unit has nearly 100m more defence over the nearest FREE cash or Valour unit, with a sea boost of 1.8m% this should see a healthy increase.

I can buy unlimited amounts based on free cash and IPH and as you say forget about them even though destructible, we all have enough kph to just replace when needed.

Hope this makes sense
    1. I talk about Veteran Bomber Ship.
    What cash unit is better?

2. You are working for void. Stats do not have meaning with new WD point calculation.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    HI Annihilator2,

Veteran Bomber has 276A - 245D

The Advance Scorpion has 262A - 335D

I currently have Advance Stealth Ship with 290A and 248D which is better than Vet Bomber, I keep a surplus of 5k plus to allow for loses, I am one rank away from Prime Major which will allow me to buy the Scorpion.

As I'm still in a top 10, I need stats to provide targets in wd