Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Freekizh View Post
    Hi Ghost - I knew we would have a very similar play for some reason I did start doing maps out of order, and did pick up good weapons, but I also found it frustrating not knowing which ones to kill, and picking up weird loot. Going through the sequence was better I thought as it unlocked map boss with good payouts and more importantly, good hero weapons and armor to help with your hits, and a better understanding of what was going on. I just thought instinctively it was better.
    It would be smarter to go to the last map available to visit to farm just until you get the most elite weapon/armor possible to loot from there for your class. Then you can chose whether you want to continue at the furthest map or chose your own path. There really is no "right" way to play it because everyone should have a basic knowledge of their own strategy, being a sheep isn't too fun.

Just my opinion
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost818 View Post
    It would be smarter to go to the last map available to visit to farm just until you get the most elite weapon/armor possible to loot from there for your class. Then you can chose whether you want to continue at the furthest map or chose your own path. There really is no "right" way to play it because everyone should have a basic knowledge of their own strategy, being a sheep isn't too fun.

Just my opinion
    Thats what I ended doing - I got advanced weapons, and then went back anyway. Honestly it didn't take long to get back to the advanced maps. I just felt that doing it in sequence was XP'ing me faster to the levels I actually wanted to unlock buildings as well with getting bonus levels. To me leveling fast was a good thing, as it meant I could pile on more hero points etc.

If you are focused on getting better weapons than going to the last map definitely makes sense.
    KA ("Freekizh") 774 907 809 - Be Strong. Play a lone hand.

Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

KA Strategy & Tactical Guide

Thats what I ended doing - I got advanced weapons, and then went back anyway. Honestly it didn't take long to get back to the advanced maps. I just felt that doing it in sequence was XP'ing me faster to the levels I actually wanted to unlock buildings as well with getting bonus levels. To me leveling fast was a good thing, as it meant I could pile on more hero points etc.

If you are focused on getting better weapons than going to the last map definitely makes sense.
    Same here, I am not a camper type of person. Thats why I prefer doing the biggest baddest jobs for the most superior gear. I have seen many level 50s, with non comparable gear with mine.
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

I will have to agree with you...I tried doing the last and second to last map...ended up getting nothing but a bunch of XP and Gold...I find myself getting better loot on quests on current maps...

Thanks again for the post.
    MW: 898-064-603

KA: 552-895-643

Quote Originally Posted by twchung22 View Post
    I will have to agree with you...I tried doing the last and second to last map...ended up getting nothing but a bunch of XP and Gold...I find myself getting better loot on quests on current maps...

Thanks again for the post.

I had a similar story.
    I got a really nice hero armour which lasted from level 12 till level 20, better than the best I could buy from shop. Then I tried several times again and nothing good happened. So I went back to the old way.