Punish the losers. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Punish the losers.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Because it's not like rival gangs can freely roam each others hoods without fear of getting whacked! 'cept in Crime City, of course.

[[you lost 5 henchmen]]

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ski_tzo View Post
    Sore...winner?
    I laughed

extras
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    I laughed
    So did I, because that has nothing to do with my thread. I'm not talking about the usual wins you get from people who just press the attack button...

Post Count
    I didn't suggest you were

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Stupidity kills
    Level 200
    114 694 256

Post Count
    All the things wrong with this game, and he latches onto the fact that there's no real harm in losing a robbery attempt... That's a feature, not a bug. Collect on time and no one will rob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    That's a feature, not a bug..
    You sound like an Apple user...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey View Post
    You sound like an Apple user...
    Thank you.

#smug
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's an exploit because people can lose all they want without consequences. It would make the game more challenging if you actually had to think before attacking someone.

Idiot...ofc is it a consequence..you lose stamina. If i have to hit one 4 times to get i loose 1/4 of the rob. Phunish enough. Seriously...stop whining, go buy some defense building.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by amateur View Post
    Idiot...ofc is it a consequence..you lose stamina. If i have to hit one 4 times to get i loose 1/4 of the rob. Phunish enough. Seriously...stop whining, go buy some defense building.
    And remember to buy henchmen to go with them, otherwise when you upgrade the defense buildings they won't give their full value to your defense.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by amateur View Post
    On Android you only lose stamina. That's not what I call a punishment. And I have plenty of Def, but that doesn't help much when people 20k under me can attack me...Yes I could just collect in time (which I usually do) but that doens't make it right. I have a feeling that you're one the idiots exploiting this "feature" and don't want to see it gone.

Anyways. Sorry for coming here with a suggestion, I guess this game is perfect in any way...

Post Count
    The game was designed to make it possible to rob stronger players. It encourages people to collect and gives you an incentive to go looking for robbery targets. If you don't like it, go play sim city. Christ you're dense.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Banned
    In Heaven fighting for Jesus against Commies
    Post Count
    I hope this thread was started to troll people, otherwise, hmmmm (I will be nice). LOL

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    The game was designed to make it possible to rob stronger players. It encourages people to collect and gives you an incentive to go looking for robbery targets. If you don't like it, go play sim city. Christ you're dense.
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...it's a feature where weaker opponents can rob stronger opponents. There are least 1,000 threads on this. If this weren't the case the weak would get more and more discouraged and the game would die....

Collecting on time is the only pure defense.

If you think you are frustrated, imagine how those gold spenders who bought dozens of Bodyguard Agencies and wasted the time to level them to 10, only to find out they are near worthless....
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    And I have plenty of Def,

You will never have enough defense, in another thread bald zeemer pointed out that there is currently only 1 player in all of CC, who has "enough" defense. Every other player (yes, even those with over 1,000,000 defense) gets robbed. You have 3 options....learn to live with it, spend a ton of gold in frustration and still get robbed or play another game.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14