Next war on Memorial Day Weekend.... - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next war on Memorial Day Weekend....

Post Count
    In Modern War they scheduled a war over Easter weekend.. That was a polarizing topic for sure. Gree doesn't care about your family or friends.. they only care about your two index fingers tapping away on their games.
    Last edited by CaptAmerica; 05-14-2013 at 10:33 AM.
    Misfits Island

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by procsyzarc View Post
    As true as this may be have we ever seen a deccision from Gree that shows they care about this?

Also putting events on days when people can't play is good for business especially in a team based event ie a light spender is busy for day so scores much less points, not wanting to let his team down how does he catch up?
    +1

If Gree schedules the wars on workdays/schooldays then free and light spenders will complain that they don't have enough free time to score decent points. Either way they are going to complain. But it makes most sense to schedule these events on holidays or weekends as it gives free/light players the best opportunity to score a significant amount of points.

Post Count
    But having event every two week with 3 other sister games.... I do not know. I doubt that will run for long. People will get bored to play too often and most of the players wont be able to spend as much. They are milking the cow way too fast. Cow will die soon!
    Retired founder of HOD! Life is so nice without GREE!

Post Count
    Well this is 2 battles on holidays back to back. And MW and CC both this weekend so we have decided to go gem free over Memorial Day and get a few units and have a fun stress free weekend. The only way Gree is going to listen to anyone is to hit them where it hurts in their wallets so I have told my group to have fun do hits whenever and we are wall free gem free this go round. Our families mean more than a rank in the game.
    Hope you all have a great day.
    Angie

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptAmerica View Post
    In Modern War they scheduled a war over Easter weekend.. That was a polarizing topic for sure. Gree doesn't care about your family or friends.. they only care about your two index fingers tapping away on their games.
    Now that's not true. Gree is very considerate. Imagine if the war was scheduled on a normal day. Players would complain it conflicts with their daily lives and therefore would not even have the OPPORTUNITY to play.

When the war is scheduled on a holiday, players would at least be given the choice whether to participate or not. Most importantly, they are given the OPPORTUNITY to participate. If that's not considerate then I don't know what would be.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aclark View Post
    Well this is 2 battles on holidays back to back. And MW and CC both this weekend so we have decided to go gem free over Memorial Day and get a few units and have a fun stress free weekend. The only way Gree is going to listen to anyone is to hit them where it hurts in their wallets so I have told my group to have fun do hits whenever and we are wall free gem free this go round. Our families mean more than a rank in the game.
    lol if you go free, you only end up consuming more time as a result. Money substitutes for time in this game.

If you spend money, you can enjoy this game AND still have time for your holiday.

Post Count
    hmmmm. Maybe the laws concerning online gambling and stuff are about to change in the US, too? Anyone a lawyer? Have ya heard any whispers? shhhhhhh...

Quietly tiptoes away to make calls, change plans, cancel the trips, and generally tell the loved ones to go ***** off

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    That is bad business. All of the small-time players will quit, and you end up with only two big kids left in the play ground. Not much fun for them anymore (only raiding each other back and forth will get old), so they quit. End game.

Make the small-time players happy, they play and stay. Gives the big kids in the playground someone to push around, and they are happy. Everyone wins.
    Absolutely true. The whales need to feed. But Gree knows the lack of self-control will prevent most players from quiting.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by glitters View Post
    lol if you go free, you only end up consuming more time as a result. Money substitutes for time in this game.

If you spend money, you can enjoy this game AND still have time for your holiday.
    Agree 100%

It like when people say people who spend money on these games have no life. Well actually we spend money so we can play the game and still have a life and not have to check in every 20 mins.

Post Count
    Actually we just end up ranking lower. Gree won't change anything if people continue to march the march so if anyone wants to have any say about the game you have to make a stand sometime. Also if you out on a boat even with a satellite the reception is spotty so gems or not it still lowers points so we do a bit this time and start hitting it again next time. My family is more important. Not going to say hey kids sorry I know you want to go stay on the boat for a four day trip but mom and dad have a game to play so maybe next year. I think not
    Angie

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aclark View Post
    Actually we just end up ranking lower. Gree won't change anything if people continue to march the march so if anyone wants to have any say about the game you have to make a stand sometime. Also if you out on a boat even with a satellite the reception is spotty so gems or not it still lowers points so we do a bit this time and start hitting it again next time. My family is more important. Not going to say hey kids sorry I know you want to go stay on the boat for a four day trip but mom and dad have a game to play so maybe next year. I think not
    In your circumstance, the best example that can be made is to not participate at all and spend all of that time with your wonderful family.

Post Count
    Thanks glitters
    Angie

Banned
    Post Count
    With pleasure kind sir.

Post Count
    Good grief. For those of us in Asia, this is even worse. The events end at 3am in the morning on a weekday (and no, we don't have a public holiday like the US). Still recovering from the last war. 2 weeks is too fast!
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Post Count
    GREE put it on public holidays like next weekend to give their planted hacked guilds a chance to win... They hope we all will complain and not play much.

That's why GREE ignore tickets regarding 60 members guilds from the beginning. They need to push gem players to spend more to beat them.