Any other changes to Frontline event besides 30 min format? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any other changes to Frontline event besides 30 min format?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We don't want changes. We want thing back to how they used to be and we want bugs fixed. You have no clue what your customers want. And everytime your team changes something, everything ends up broken.

Post Count
    Android is not getting matches. Or nobody is playing.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Hey Agent

We will look into that right now. I will update the thread here if we find anything unusual.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

My guess is closer to the latter than the former. I DEW think interest is low, very low.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    Hey Agent

We will look into that right now. I will update the thread here if we find anything unusual.
    Thanks, we actually gave up waiting. Wish there was an abort button so we can get on with things if matches take longer than an hour or two.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    My guess is closer to the latter than the former. I DEW think interest is low, very low.
    I'm thinking the same thing, the leaderboard should tells us at some point.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hello Ninuzzo

These will be changes you want not changes that break the event. We have been working on things that will make the event better and have been testing them thoroughly so the public will not have to go on a "glitch hunt". There will be an AMA later in the month where all this will be discussed.
    Can we get an answer then if the health of RB was intended to be so high or is it an error
    Danish Brigade Now looking for active players. Send me a PM if you want to know more

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm thinking the same thing, the leaderboard should tells us at some point.
    Especially with 30 minute quickies being used, certainly some results should be seen over an hour after the event began.

I C the usual tapspects now....LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Thanks, we actually gave up waiting. Wish there was an abort button so we can get on with things if matches take longer than an hour or two.
    Hey Agent

I am playing on Android right now and I got matched in under 6 mins. Though obviously I am not one of the top factions. What rank is your faction? It might be the higher level people? I will continue to monitor to make sure it is not just the higher level people.

Post Count
    Hey Agent

I am playing on Android right now and I got matched in under 6 mins. Though obviously I am not one of the top factions. What rank is your faction? It might be the higher level people? I will continue to monitor to make sure it is not just the higher level people.
    Hi thanks again, we have not had a battle yet because of not getting matched so we aren't ranked. I'll try again and see if we eventually get one.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutorules View Post
    Can we get an answer then if the health of RB was intended to be so high or is it an error
    Can we get an answer to this question? I've been looking on forum but can find no official Gree response to boss health. Only the folder drop rate issue.
    Thanks

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by poopda pants View Post
    Can we get an answer to this question? I've been looking on forum but can find no official Gree response to boss health. Only the folder drop rate issue.
    Thanks
    Hello Pants

I am the lead for Frontline and do not work on the RB. I will ask around the studio and see if I can get an answer for your question but unfortunately I do not have that answer off hand.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Hello Ninuzzo

These will be changes you want not changes that break the event. We have been working on things that will make the event better and have been testing them thoroughly so the public will not have to go on a "glitch hunt". There will be an AMA later in the month where all this will be discussed.
    i get that you guys want to change some things to make events better but what about all the issues we are having. you can say that the changes won't break the events but why would we take your word on it. every time you come out with changes in the game it ends up making the game worse. you can say that you are testing it to make sure that everything is going to run smooth but we have heard that in the past. why don't you guys actually fix the problems with the game before you bring in different content to the game. i am not trying to be rude or anything like that, i just don't understand why you guys ignore the real problems with the game. its like you guys sit around and just laugh at us and then sit around and talk about what else you guys are going to do to screw up this game so you have something else to laugh about for the upcoming work week.

Post Count
    Hello Pants

I am the lead for Frontline and do not work on the RB. I will ask around the studio and see if I can get an answer for your question but unfortunately I do not have that answer off hand.
    Thank you. That would be appreciated

Post Count
    Hello No BS

We do have some new changes coming down the road but we will be running a beta before we roll these out to the public.
    Hello Waffle,
    There is no point on running a beta, when you guys don’t actually listen to the problems provided to you when testing things out.
    Might want to work on that part first before running a beta, Perhaps an ALPHA...