Street Assault: Shamrock Showdown - 3/17/15!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Assault: Shamrock Showdown - 3/17/15!

Community Manager
    Post Count

Thumbs up Street Assault: Shamrock Showdown - 3/17/15!

Hey Mobsters,

The Shamrock Showdown Street Assault is coming to Crime City on St. Paddy’s Day!

This 24 hour event will feature cool half hour “per war” goals. This means every 30 minutes there will be a new war and the goals will reset giving you more opportunity to be awarded Street Assault units!

Shamrock Showdown will also feature a special Bundle Pack available for purchase with even MORE Street Assault units. You won’t want to miss out on it!

Enjoy!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Could you possibly explain that a little more? It seems like you used as few words as possible to describe what seems like a big change.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Another waste of time IMO with deploys taking so long. Why can't you award deploys for wins instead of units?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    MORE bundle packs? Who keeps being foolish and buying them?

Consistent Contributor MK Loves You's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    *Yawn* Same crap different toilet.
    Offended by what I say? Go here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq3_Zw7pVf8

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    Could you possibly explain that a little more? It seems like you used as few words as possible to describe what seems like a big change.
    Hey Kitty

We have added new goals that will reset at the beginning of each new war. These goals will update during the "war" and you have a chance of earning the prizes for each goal you complete every time you fight in a war. These were added because some players had complained about not having enough to do during the wars. We will be making more changes to Street Assault in the future to try and deliver and even better play experience. We would also love to hear your feedback on what players really want to see add to Street Assault.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    We would also love to hear your feedback on what players really want to see add to Street Assault.
    Is this a joke? An entire feedback thread that's been ignored by you for months.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Some players complaining: "There's not enough to do during street assault, it takes close to a full day to regen deploys!"

Gree: "Should we shorten regen time with a few mouse clicks? Nah, let's come up with something complicated rather than something simple. It'll give us an excuse to ignore other stuff while the new code is compiling."

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Is this a joke? An entire feedback thread that's been ignored by you for months.
    Hello Nighteg

My apologies, I am new to the CC forums. I will go over that thread and see what we can do to bring player feedback into the development of Street Assault.

Consistent Contributor MK Loves You's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    Hey Kitty

We have added new goals that will reset at the beginning of each new war. These goals will update during the "war" and you have a chance of earning the prizes for each goal you complete every time you fight in a war. These were added because some players had complained about not having enough to do during the wars. We will be making more changes to Street Assault in the future to try and deliver and even better play experience. We would also love to hear your feedback on what players really want to see add to Street Assault.
    I'm sorry but your opinion of what's fun is in question because you think pancakes suck. How can you prefer waffles over pancakes!?!? You put a waffle in a toaster for a couple of seconds then it pops out. BOOOOORING! With pancakes you can add WHATEVER you want. You can add chocolate chips, blueberries, strawberries, bananas, ramen noodles. Now THAT'S fun.
    Offended by what I say? Go here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq3_Zw7pVf8

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MK Loves You View Post
    I'm sorry but your opinion of what's fun is in question because you think pancakes suck. How can you prefer waffles over pancakes!?!? You put a waffle in a toaster for a couple of seconds then it pops out. BOOOOORING! With pancakes you can add WHATEVER you want. You can add chocolate chips, blueberries, strawberries, bananas, ramen noodles. Now THAT'S fun.
    Well, I'm not saying you are wrong in your targeted sarcasm, but waffles are great- and if you make them (they are a real thing derived from batter...) you can add all that junk except the Ramen. You do need a waffle iron and they are a pain in the butt to clean, but really.... Flannel cakes better than waffles?

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Oh, so what time does this poor excuse for an Irish Wake start?? gotta tell the troops or they might get passed out drunk and miss it.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by _Raven_ View Post
    Since WHEN Does GREE listen to costumer complaints!!?!!?! What a freaking Joke! Your all a bunch of jackasses!!!!!!! Incompetent JACKASSES!!! Thats Right I said it!!!!!

And incase you at Gree don't understand the meaning of this.....

in·com·pe·tent
    adjective1.not having or showing the necessary skills to do something successfully."a forgetful and utterly incompetent assistant"synonyms:inept,*unskillful,*unskilled,*i nexpert,*amateurish,*unprofessional,*bungling,*blu ndering,*clumsy,*inadequate,*substandard,*inferior ,*ineffective,*deficient,*inefficient,*ineffectual ,*wanting,*lacking,*leaving much to be desired;*

noun1.an incompetent person.
    Said the person who can't copy and paste properly.

Post Count
    I look forward to the prizes being rewarded! That should be fun!

Post Count
    Oh yeah thats always a blast. Maybe we will even get the correct prizes this time! ahahahahaha
    ~Raven~ The Indians
    «-- Hoka Hey --»