Page 8 of 13 First ... 678910 ... Last
    Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Yeah but you gotta have some kind of good armors to get to level 43 each Epic Boss...
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

They are called the bigger four+

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by bentx2 View Post
    They are called the bigger four+
    Bigger Three that is, since Rocfeather + is pretty weak.
    Still, with those and the Big Four, it's always better to have a few other strong Legendaries. They will only make things easier.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by Zihuantaneyo View Post
    On Sep 22 03:52 I wrote a ticket to GREE:

Hello,

I'd like to get an answer to the question that's on everyone's lips - is epic armor fusing still possible? Rumour has it that you've removed that option (quietly - shame on you) with the recent update and the Beast Brawl 1 was just a smokescreen to give you more time to implement the update. It's high time to officially confirm or deny this - I don't want to play a rigged game and I'm sure many others don't want to waste their time on it either. Removing the one option that made this game close to "fair" (let's be honest - the credit card warriors will always be better than the regular players) is NOT how you convince players to buy gems. That's how you lose the playerbase (regular players quit --> there is no one to compete with --> credit card warriors quit).

Hope you didn't do what I think you've done

James

In response they wrote this back to me:

October 02, 2013 16:12

Hi,

It was rebalanced and reworked.

I **** you not. Initially I wanted to punch a hole through the screen, then I smoked a cigarette and wrote another ticket. I'd suggest bombarding them with tickets, they have to give an honest answer at one point.

The image of the ticket (with additional comments) here:
    Posting ticket responses is STRICTLY against the rules. Please note users caught doing this will be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    Posting ticket responses is STRICTLY against the rules. Please note users caught doing this will be banned.
    So you see us wondering if its possible and you still won't tell us?
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

Why is it against the rules? And yes, please just tell us already!
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by Joshx135 View Post
    So you see us wondering if its possible and you still won't tell us?
    The answer IS that its being re-balanced. A "yes" or "no" cannot be given at this time until the mechanic is complete. Some elements are a work in progress. It would be pretty terrible to say that "if you combine basic air and basic fire, you will get kaleidoscopic raiment!" when that isn't even 100% true. As frustrating as it may be, sometimes there just isn't a "yes" or "no" answer to things that are still a work in progress. Sorry!

The answer IS that its being re-balanced. A "yes" or "no" cannot be given at this time until the mechanic is complete. Some elements are a work in progress. It would be pretty terrible to say that "if you combine basic air and basic fire, you will get kaleidoscopic raiment!" when that isn't even 100% true. As frustrating as it may be, sometimes there just isn't a "yes" or "no" answer to things that are still a work in progress. Sorry!
    Will you let us know when there is a for sure answer? Just start a new thread when it happens.

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Im glad you hear and saw and answered this time
    Last edited by bosskiller; 10-17-2013 at 05:35 AM. Reason: previous message deleted

The answer IS that its being re-balanced. A "yes" or "no" cannot be given at this time until the mechanic is complete. Some elements are a work in progress. It would be pretty terrible to say that "if you combined basic air and basic fire, you will get kaleidoscopic raiment!" when that isn't even 100% true. As frustrating as it may be, sometimes there just isn't a "yes" or "no" answer to things that are still a work in progress. Sorry!
    Thank you for this. The community likes to know that you hear us.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by geo81 View Post
    I can promise you that fusing a moontide is possible. 0 reasons to lie, it's a f***ing cell phone game. Bottom line: it works
    U made me lol sir well done...but so true

I feel like whats-her-name from Zero Dark Thirty with this whole "rebalancing" project. Imagine a giant red marker that says 44 DAYS SINCE EPICS WERE REMOVED!
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

You could just get a job and chest or war like the rest of us

Quote Originally Posted by Paladineguru View Post
    You could just get a job and chest or war like the rest of us
    Wow! Thanks! That was SO helpful! I'll just go right out and do that!

Schmuck.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Elita, stop side tracking the question. It is a simple yes or no, with the exception being Moontide. Just because something isn't 100% true doesnt mean that it isn't 100% false.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75