Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last

can you guys fix the crashing, usually doing something like opening crates/comms, or just general crashing, first part i then do not know what I get.

Quote Originally Posted by dnd View Post
    Apparently it's a common problem everywhere. Not sure if it is a glitch or a counter action against the account sharing for top accounts. Hopefully the counter measure. Meanwhile it also affects to loads of farming accounts and probably will get people out of the game, but also will change the average results in the builds & wars quite a bit.

I wouldn't hold my breath for an explanation by Gree or a fix anytime soon though.
    An apology - bug on our end, we pushed a fix about 6 hours ago.

Feel free to reach out to customer support if you still run into any issues and thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbungle View Post

Feel free to reach out to customer support if you still run into any issues and thanks for the heads up.
    Is it just the christmas or do you actually care about the game?

i'm getting fed up now, older servers have been ruined by the way events have been done recently,(the removal of the tiered games for BP etc) we got higher levels who win boosters, and are getting 700k+ off people over 5 levels lower,, fix this rubbish, there is basically nothing to hit because everyone has quit because of these idiots stomping them for BP.
    Last edited by phalanx1337; 12-15-2014 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    1. Calendar for events. Popup events are annoying.
    - could be nice to have a little insight, my opinion people just want an easy way to know when to build...
    try just building all the time?

2. Rumours are spreading that certain people have access to something of sorts that allows them to see the LTM reqs.
    -heard about this, i think they just got lucky the once or twice because of previous ltms

3. Questions relating to Android version of the game being outdated.
    -get an iphone

4. Concerns about league placement and rewards for certain events and leagues ex. Holdout
    -im in champions always so...
    try playing more and joining the high ranks of your world

5. More player BP missions for more uranium and titanium: 50 mill limit should be increased.
    -havent got that far ever myself but im sure the select few who have would keep them interested in playing that current world

6. Concerns about levelling comms and having Holdout-style 34-38 NPCs.
    -top alliances in w25 have each abandoned a 34 or 38 and use them to train...about 249k xp each full refill
    apart from that, go the old fashioned way and use 18s 20s 24s and 27s

7. Concerns about the smoothness in game.
    -very lag filled and annoying

8. Concerns about resources obtained by high level people raiding low levels.
    -what? yah i guess ill raid you if you look inactive 180k or resources is a nice boost...it happens

heres me>>
    love to see a "Bookmark" button

less pop ups when opening app, maybe they just pop up once every 24hrs??? please

Quote Originally Posted by mrbungle View Post

That's unfortunate. A bit of wishful thinking I guess to think you may have been trying to curb the ap boosting with alternate accounts. Oh well back to that same guy hitting no one but still scoring 500 mil in the pw.

One thing that extremely annoys me is the following and lack of replies from Support even though I have sent several emails about it with no reply -

When I play the game using 3G or 4G (Im in uk, my mobile phone provide is Orange / EE) I cannot type in Alliance or World Chat without it cancelling what I started typing and opening up a Player box. For about a month recently, this problem was fixed but since the last update, the error has come back.

Quote Originally Posted by W25-VENOM View Post
    - could be nice to have a little insight, my opinion people just want an easy way to know when to build...
    try just building all the time?

-heard about this, i think they just got lucky the once or twice because of previous ltms

-get an iphone

-im in champions always so...
    try playing more and joining the high ranks of your world

-havent got that far ever myself but im sure the select few who have would keep them interested in playing that current world

-top alliances in w25 have each abandoned a 34 or 38 and use them to train...about 249k xp each full refill
    apart from that, go the old fashioned way and use 18s 20s 24s and 27s

-very lag filled and annoying

-what? yah i guess ill raid you if you look inactive 180k or resources is a nice boost...it happens

heres me>>
    love to see a "Bookmark" button

less pop ups when opening app, maybe they just pop up once every 24hrs??? please
    Lol if only there was a like button here ��

Quote Originally Posted by phalanx1337 View Post
    i'm getting fed up now, older servers have been ruined by the way events have been done recently,(the removal of the tiered games for BP etc) we got higher levels who win boosters, and are getting 700k+ off people over 5 levels lower,, fix this rubbish, there is basically nothing to hit because everyone has quit because of these idiots stomping them for BP.
    Yes, this is definitely a big concern within the community. People have become so desperate they are prowling on low levels to see if they can get some more BP for LTM missions.

Too many global player build. The local player builds have disappeared. Globals are too difficult for new worlds. Give them a chance please.

My General lost account

The device that the General of my alliance used has crashed. Customer support has rejected his request to link his account to his new device. How long will it take for the General position to be passed on?

inactive general

I have an inactive general. How do we get somone else in charge

Hello Jason Gailey and RainbowStar.StarFire,

Sadly, if your general is inactive, the rank will not be able to be passed on with other members. Only a general can transfer leadership to other members.

However, if your alliance situation demands for a new general, you could send an email to GREE at en-support@gree.net and make the general tell Customer Support about your plight, and mabye they can get into the game and transfer the leadership to the desired member.

Cheers.

Purchase Mistake

I just tired to buy the deal bundle for $59.99 and instead of buying the bundle I did not pay attention and purchased just the gold. Has this happened to someone before and can they fix it. I sent an email to them but worried they will not correct it for me. Price is the same but is a large mistake and I am missing out on a huge amount of prizes because of my mistake.

what about something to make this situation easier to deal with.
    twice this week some irritating low level has tried to capture my outpost (gap of THIRTY LEVELS), yes I can clear it for no penalty, but if I retaliate I will be HEAVILY penalised in terms of no BP and a terrible repair rate, and just before I typed this, the quick small lump of units I built has been cleared by a 27...
    the Issue here is, these guys are nuisances, all I can do in this situation is put up with this, because these rules stop me from wiping the problem out, why is there no rule that a low level hits you, they are fair game with no penalty for a set number of hours?

and the other day, the game spent some gold without me touching anything to spend gold.
    logged into server, opened crates from dailies, which has never been an issue, then touch the top area near resources to start closing down the billion popups. suddenly, the purchase sound and some of my gold is gone, all while the game is loading up these popups.
    I need to know why this is happening, because I didn't buy anything, didn't touch the screen any more then was required to open the number of crates I had, so why is the game spending gold?
    Last edited by phalanx1337; 12-31-2014 at 09:44 AM.