Congratulations & Well Done To SAS - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations & Well Done To SAS

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    Congrats to Gree. ~$13k dumped into a battle with no prize to show for it.
    Seriously Matt?????

Post Count
    Also, I predict both teams will have a lot of players retire following this war.
    Last edited by MattThomas08; 11-18-2013 at 08:55 AM.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Lurker
    Post Count
    Grats to gree, I mean to FC and SaS.

Wish I could have played, but it seems Gree wanted my money just not my play.

I have been playing for about about 9-11 months and in he end, after spending $800 I ended up with 1.9m attk/def. at level 189. And averaged 45k ip in each war. I have seen level 20 accounts with the same stats as my 189 (many of those probably FC and SaS minis). Cheaters? Hackers? Don't think so, but I don't play with them so I will never know. I did play with Peaches (retired n broke) and the hacking claims were BS. a&f "investigating" was a simple ban hammer to all accounts in the syndicate. All because we put up 100k ip in the last 2-3 minutes of a battle and broke someone's streak, causing a few tears. You all put up some pretty impressive 110k+ ip per minute for an entire battle. All I can say is I know some really good hand surgeons who can fix the carpel tunnel you have from all the clicking. Lol

I see these million ip spreads and think wow, my account got banned because I put up 9k ip total in 15 battles and someone thought that was simply too much. You guys spend way more money on this game than I ever could, props to you for that. You guys rule that entire plot of cyberspace, rule it well!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Seriously Matt?????
    Well no not seriously.
    I've gone super Rogue.

MT's Camping Guide

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    Also, I predict both teams will have a lot of players retire following this war.
    After the syndicate raid boss BS, the locking people out of this battle, the massive amount of refunds given and I have to say this is a good prediction.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Wouldn't blame anyone if they did. We went from being obsessed with beating Fight Club, to being obsessed with beating Rogue's Gallery, back to being obsessed with beating Fight Club. And we did it. We did all of it.

Not sure what else there is to prove at this point.
    Guess you could always win a war ? Just a crazy idea

Banned
    Post Count
    It is still a fluke until SAS wins a war. You'd have to complete battles like that every time for 3 days straight. Can you do that? I congratulate gree on their earnings.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendfrim View Post
    It is still a fluke until SAS wins a war. You'd have to complete battles like that every time for 3 days straight. Can you do that? I congratulate gree on their earnings.
    we love you and we hope you love we too

XO SAS

Post Count
    Well done SAS!

Truly an awesome result and a crowning moment in CC history.

Congrats to both teams for facing off. I'm sure we will see plenty of more epic match ups.

Southen Rebels - Rank 22
    Southern Rebels II - Rank 86

Post Count
    I don’t understand, so I disagree.

That's no fluke. SAS and FC squared off fair and square.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Touch Down View Post
    I don’t understand, so I disagree.

That's no fluke. SAS and FC squared off fair and square.
    He meant an event, not a war or individual battle.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So you want to see SAS beat on more weaker opponents to officially declare them the best team? They do that in PVP for a fraction of the price. Just use this H2H result. SAS beat FC. They are the best syndicate in CC.

That declaration should not be confused with me thinking that FC doesn't have the best players however. Most are all class.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Consistent Contributor steamboatwilly's Avatar
    Post Count
    That is awesome that you guys beat fight club. To be able to dump all that money into a game and literally get nothing for it, expect a little bragging rights to a bunch of people that you don't even know. I applaud fight club for wasting so much money in all the wars and the fat cats at Gree sit back and watch, laughing all the way to the bank.

Oh. and I heard that Rouges Gallery let you win!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatwilly View Post
    That is awesome that you guys beat fight club. To be able to dump all that money into a game and literally get nothing for it, expect a little bragging rights to a bunch of people that you don't even know. I applaud fight club for wasting so much money in all the wars and the fat cats at Gree sit back and watch, laughing all the way to the bank.

Thanks! We're stoked.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatwilly View Post

It's true. We didn't even challenge them this war and totally let them win.
    I've gone super Rogue.

MT's Camping Guide