Fight mechanic Broken worse than ever! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fight mechanic Broken worse than ever!

Lurker
    Post Count
    yea..this is BS.....more than 30k and still lost...back to back at that.

Post Count
    A lot of factions outside top 100 got top 10 factions in the first draw.
    Finding a target on these guys is tough enough, but when you do and still lose to a weaker player...
    Mahn oh mahn
    WoN: PH-GAMECOCK
    W1- TeamPH oldest and most powerful alliance in the game
    W2- KoNE
    W3- TeamPH

Banned
    Post Count
    This is bad.. Very bad. More than 1/4 faction members are all reporting losses on opponents weaker by 10-50k stats. Why will spending gold be worth it? What r stats for?

Post Count
    Currently 34-18 with my gold player on what should be some solid targets.
    I'm pretty sure those losses are all my attacks.
    This sux
    WoN: PH-GAMECOCK
    W1- TeamPH oldest and most powerful alliance in the game
    W2- KoNE
    W3- TeamPH

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This is interesting...

I so far haven't beaten anyone in the wd event event with over 89,000 defence my attack is 140,000 I just had another 3 loses in a row with someone at 92k defence, I then switch to my attack list and find someone with 105,000 I win 9 out of 10...

Anyway its just the same thing i keep saying, half my factions rival list still is completely different to the rest.

Post Count
    3 losses in a row

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Post Count
    Just had a 300k difference and I lost.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    STUPID STUPID STUPID.

I must be stupid.

Obviously this MUST be due to skill points, right? It has to be my fault. Right?

The game couldn't be broken or anything... It must be skill points.

Why else would we all be losing to people who's defense is 2/3 or even half our attack...
    i dont buy that skill point sh it..i have 300.300 on skilll points still lose to ppl 100k lower me so when they say skill points tahts jsut another way to put us off from complaints...im done buying gold for wars..i will use my gold on LTQ and gain more stats..play the war for free..at least i know i will get my units on the LTQ and not lose when i should win..gree is f ups

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NaRciS View Post
    This is interesting...

I so far haven't beaten anyone in the wd event event with over 89,000 defence my attack is 140,000 I just had another 3 loses in a row with someone at 92k defence, I then switch to my attack list and find someone with 105,000 I win 9 out of 10...

Anyway its just the same thing i keep saying, half my factions rival list still is completely different to the rest.
    ya u win on the rival page but the Wd u dont ...its another tacket to buy more gold from greedy..i just play the war for free and use my gold on LTQ and make myself stronger..gain more stats there anyways then u do from the war...unless u are in top 3 teams then u get 20% air attack bonus 20% this and that...next gonna be for top 123 50% attack..so f it

Banned
    Post Count
    This just in,
    Latest from Gree.
    Poop its your deodorant try Mennen or Right Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    A teammate just lost with a 700k point difference....... Yeah tell me thats supposed to happen.

I just lost again with 300k points more than the other person.........

869k to 550K?????? Lets hear the excuse!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kygiacomo View Post
    ya u win on the rival page but the Wd u dont ...its another tacket to buy more gold from greedy..i just play the war for free and use my gold on LTQ and make myself stronger..gain more stats there anyways then u do from the war...unless u are in top 3 teams then u get 20% air attack bonus 20% this and that...next gonna be for top 123 50% attack..so f it

I can tell you that if it's a trick from Gree d, it won't work on me. I just lost to someone over 51k less than my attack. No point in spending any gold if you can't win, right?

Banned
    Post Count
    Lost 5 attacks out of 9 to someone with 200k less d than my a. How is that the result of incorrect displayed defence stats? Either you win them all or lose them all, but to win some, lose some? It's a bug gree, you fouled up the attack algorithm. Please be decent enough to admit it rather than call us idiots and think we are stupid for not agreeing its all just stats display problems. You insult us. Not a good idea as we take our money elsewhere as a result

Banned
    Post Count
    My whole faction is losing to people well under their stats, far more than before this war started.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I only have a 100K attack and I am loosing to people with 60k def. How is my attack dropping down to 50k and theirs going all the way up to 70 and 80K.....This will be the last time I buy any freaking gold, only did it this time cause it was soo cheap. FIX THIS

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Even more surprising...

We are taking big loses but my team has got bigger again and i have all 34 fighting so our points are up around 18% however we have never been on the outside of the top 500 at this stage in any of the last 4 events which is when we started...

We have a lot more points have run constant battles so far, good results and in 4 hours done nearly 100,000 points and were outside the top 500 really... really?

No matter what this forum says the points grow by huge amounts in each event, are teams really spending that much more on gold? I would guess the top teams have someone in this forum, I see a lot of people cutting back but points shooting up... something isn't right... and normally I would have brought at least a vault and with 40% off..... well not this time.

whats the point....