Congrats to pheonix

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Congrats to pheonix

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count

Congrats to pheonix

Thank you phoenix for giving me the very best going away gift EVER!!!!! and to sup nothing personal yall had a really long run.. but after all the smack you guys talked to 2nd place players.. well how does it feel to have bought the most expensive second place finish in HISTORY? Now all that aside to the leaders of SUP time to pull you head out of its cozy warmer contact all the players that left after the KYS merge and try to get them back home so you guys go out in style like the bosses you were for so long. btw to make room for your old teammates DUH drop the KYS members as they are not as dedicated tappers as the players that left(obviously no disprespect KYS just stating what is very clear) And then maybe you can resume and ride out the death of this game on top..

AGAIN MOST IMPORTANT THANK YOU PHEONIX FOR DETHRONING SUP FOR FIRST TIME IN HISTORY YOU MADE MY STICKING AROUND WORTH IT AND YOU CHOSE THE PERFECT TIME FOR THIS((WELL FOR ME ANYWAY AS I GOT TO WITNESS IT))

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Amen! That was entertaining for sure good work wishing you all best in your real life GGN

Post Count
    Just want to correct you. This isn't the most expensive 2nd place. Not even close. Most expensive from my memory is when sup won 120 to 100 before any of these double strikes. Or even two wd events ago when pb1 first came to be (merger with .....list to long). I fact this ended up as a fairly cheap war, thanks to gree server issues

Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    Thank you phoenix for giving me the very best going away gift EVER!!!!! and to sup nothing personal yall had a really long run.. but after all the smack you guys talked to 2nd place players.. well how does it feel to have bought the most expensive second place finish in HISTORY? Now all that aside to the leaders of SUP time to pull you head out of its cozy warmer contact all the players that left after the KYS merge and try to get them back home so you guys go out in style like the bosses you were for so long. btw to make room for your old teammates DUH drop the KYS members as they are not as dedicated tappers as the players that left(obviously no disprespect KYS just stating what is very clear) And then maybe you can resume and ride out the death of this game on top..

AGAIN MOST IMPORTANT THANK YOU PHEONIX FOR DETHRONING SUP FOR FIRST TIME IN HISTORY YOU MADE MY STICKING AROUND WORTH IT AND YOU CHOSE THE PERFECT TIME FOR THIS((WELL FOR ME ANYWAY AS I GOT TO WITNESS IT))

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Gazoo, shhhhhh. You're talking facts now, you might upset the trolls with talk like that.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gazoo View Post
    Just want to correct you. This isn't the most expensive 2nd place. Not even close. Most expensive from my memory is when sup won 120 to 100 before any of these double strikes. Or even two wd events ago when pb1 first came to be (merger with .....list to long). I fact this ended up as a fairly cheap war, thanks to gree server issues
    Congratulations. You came third in the "most expensive second place ever" competition. Nobody goes home empty handed.

Lurker
    Post Count
    SUPussies down ! Nice ! But Hell damn big real money for a stupid game !