Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by psyconaz View Post
    Attachment 7554

Lol look like they lost during shutdown
    wow someone print that and frame it .. that will never happen again

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Vega, sounds like someone hit the nail on the head with Toby boy, and he dosnt like that. Good gawd, you said it perfectly. I'd say you're exactly right in that statement about top teams in games. As much as they try to deny their jealousy, they only prove it the more they do. same people who are jealous of bill gates, warren buffet, etc. personally I'm happy for anyone who has money, good for them. I'm not looking to wish I had a piece of their pie, I have no problems with making my own pie. There's a certain satisfaction in that.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    15 mil lead now for the birds!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    15 mil lead now for the birds!
    yeah baby!!! keep it up omg we are so jealous lol

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You guys bring it on yourselves j man. You spread hate, you sometimes get it back. I'm sure you're proud of yourselves, it's just the kind of guys you are.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    You guys bring it on yourselves j man. You spread hate, you sometimes get it back. I'm sure you're proud of yourselves, it's just the kind of guys you are.
    lol speed what happened to your thread (Sup beat top 10) it looked like you were proud of yourself there

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lol. You mad bro?
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Hypocrisy at its finest.
    Understand the meaning of the word before you use it. Don't just copy one of your puppet masters who trott that phrase out every other post. Try being a little more individual, you may find you like having your own opinion.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegaman View Post
    Understand the meaning of the word before you use it. Don't just copy one of your puppet masters who trott that phrase out every other post. Try being a little more individual, you may find you like having your own opinion.
    too bad you can't delete this thread cause you the one who look idiot now

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Vega, sounds like someone hit the nail on the head with Toby boy, and he dosnt like that. Good gawd, you said it perfectly. I'd say you're exactly right in that statement about top teams in games. As much as they try to deny their jealousy, they only prove it the more they do. same people who are jealous of bill gates, warren buffet, etc. personally I'm happy for anyone who has money, good for them. I'm not looking to wish I had a piece of their pie, I have no problems with making my own pie. There's a certain satisfaction in that.
    You may need to define jealousy dump or at least your redneck version because you toss that word around a lot yet I don't see it from ANYONE... On another note and yes this will be a direct question to you dump in an attempt to not confuse you, is it true that you play the player Sup Danny, either today or in the past two cycles? No need for a bunch of your completely retarded analogy, a very simple yes or no is suffice.
    Last edited by Toby_Bear; 09-20-2015 at 11:07 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Congratulations. With that post you've now taken leadership of the Hate Mob. Job well done.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Baby boy vega can't delete this thread��������

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Don't confuse hate with the truth dump even though it hurts the same, especially to a narcissist that doubles as a compulsive liar like yourself. Just sayin

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Here's another truth although you will view it as hate because let's keep it real, da dirty birds do truthfully hate sup, they are up 16 million!!!! Holla

Post Count
    Hey speedie, I'm surprised you have the time to be here on the forums. I would have thought you'd be tapping overtime, that's quite some deficit you need to make up there ;-))
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Bear View Post
    Here's another truth although you will view it as hate because let's keep it real, da dirty birds do truthfully hate sup, they are up 16 million!!!! Holla
    Birds don't exist. They've flown the coup. I read it here, so it must be true.