You guys ...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You guys ...

Post Count

You guys ...

I got into a war with a guy who was robbing my NC in my sleep. I took more from him because I stalked him constantly hitting his church, hotel etc. I disliked him so I robbed every building all the time, even the small change stuff.
    So anyway this went on for a few days, I robbed him well recently and then commented for the first time 'We done? 484 335 125'
    To which he has replied 'Check out my hood we can continue', he has no money buildings at all now. $0 iph.
    Someday - and that day my never come, I'll call upon you to do a favour for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift.

Banned
    Post Count
    Lmao! Your screwed

Post Count
    The annoying thing is he's an ankle biter, his attack is at least 10K less than my actual defence so he loses multiple times while robbing me. It goes green, red, green, red on my newsfeed and because he has no consumerable explosives he doesn't give a crap.
    Someday - and that day my never come, I'll call upon you to do a favour for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift.

Banned
    Post Count
    You could ask for a truce or you could buy gold to get a boost.

Post Count
    That sucks!
    Proud member of HTC White!!!

Post Count

Post Count
    Rock him like a hurricane!...I love those kind of rivalries! They boost my ingame interest...
    HTC veteran

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Luckly Ingame cash is worthless.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    He is just a total loser. Simply ignore him.

It's only good when you fight someone with better hood.
    New Square Enix iOS "Guardian Cross" game.
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guard...d534082757?l=8
    Enter invitation ID 'ZM37086' and you will have Final Fantasy XI rare card!

I thought I could compete top 200 for a super rare 5 star Leviathan card but still struggle at top 1350 with high level rare 4, 3 stars cards. it's 10 times harder than CC events, I give up.

Post Count
    He had a pirate tavern, a hotel, a gentlemans club, a church, a movie Threater, a Dominican restaurant, a credit agency, a rock cafe and more before I made his life not worth living. I robbed all of these and his small pointless crap two days in a row.
    Now I'm going to sleep and he'll inevitably get me... And I'll stay in his newsfeed forever because no one can rob him.
    If any of you fine fellows can rub him down with an attack to take the heat off me, that would be most appreciated.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luciferianism View Post
    He had a pirate tavern, a hotel, a gentlemans club, a church, a movie Threater, a Dominican restaurant, a credit agency, a rock cafe and more before I made his life not worth living. I robbed all of these and his small pointless crap two days in a row.
    Now I'm going to sleep and he'll inevitably get me... And I'll stay in his newsfeed forever because no one can rob him.
    If any of you fine fellows can rub him down with an attack to take the heat off me, that would be most appreciated.
    LOL you won. Just ignore him from now on.

you made him delete his buildings

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luciferianism View Post
    1. Leave your nightclub robbed for 2-3 days...So he can not rob you

2.beat him endlessly...
    HTC veteran

Post Count
    I'm going to sleep now. His name is ICEMAN, level 135, put a bullet in his head please. One day I'll return the favour.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecore View Post
    1. Leave your nightclub robbed for 2-3 days...So he can not rob you

2.beat him endlessly...
    I vote for the second option. You need to teach this guy a real lesson.
    Level 182
    IPH: $1819000
    Att: 63k & Def: 83k

Banned
    Post Count
    If you want to get off his news feed, just send him 12 separate messages to fill his feed with messages and not attack / revenge opportunities.