Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    I am getting rings but they aren't updating only inventory nor do they update the goal achievement
    This is due to the delay in data update to and from server. After you get the item, stop hitting and then do a syn with the server (you can go to your syndicate tab or do a cash deposit). Sometimes you need to do this more than once but the items will appear thereafter. We have 3 days to do this so there is no need to rush through and then get angry about wasted energy because you tap too fast.

which target

hello, can you tell me which target was dropping the knucks and ring?

Crazy Jeff in Ellis island.

Thumbs down

UOTE=Benjibbks5;1268166]This is due to the delay in data update to and from server. After you get the item, stop hitting and then do a syn with the server (you can go to your syndicate tab or do a cash deposit). Sometimes you need to do this more than once but the items will appear thereafter. We have 3 days to do this so there is no need to rush through and then get angry about wasted energy because you tap too fast.[/QUOTE]

Your right, no point getting angry, its only money!!! Well that was the straw that broke the camels back....with the BS my main went trough and now waking up to find 2 missing from mini its quit-time..too many events too often and none of them perform as they should its a joke...attack stats gone crazy yet someone half your attack (paid half the $$ you did) can rob you there's no benefit to spending..so clash of clans here we come!! Bye bye CC!!

Thumbs down orejaso

Carefull with the ltq is totaly broken more than 5 Hustler's Knucks and 2 rings didnt count in the goal and dont appeared in my inventory don't spend gold for lose your money

Missing rings

For god sake Gree if you can't release things that work, don't release them at all. I'm still wasting energy chasing rings when in reality I've already hit 12. That's energy that should be used doing other areas of the event. Another friggin Gree cock up for which no apology or recompense will be offered.

I was on 9 and then got 10 and now 11 it still shows 9. no sync or anything fixes it. This is so frustrating.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it

Why does the "Collect 10 Hustler's Rings" goal say "Defeat the Downtown Hustlers until you collect 10 Hustler's Rings."

NONE of the targets that are named Hustler drop knucks or rings. If I didn't come here and read PLAYERS telling me how this event works, then I would be doing LTQ and expecting Knucks and Rings from the LTQ jobs named xxxxxx Hustler.

I made it half way through the LTQ before someone informed me that only two jobs of the LTQ actually drop the items for any prizes that are worth the Stat/xp gain/cost. I made it past Crazy Jeff with 0 items on each side goal.

What a waste. What a joke of an event. And to top it off, when you DO get a ring, there is a chance that it doesn't even count!
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Quote Originally Posted by Benjibbks5 View Post
    This is due to the delay in data update to and from server. After you get the item, stop hitting and then do a syn with the server (you can go to your syndicate tab or do a cash deposit). Sometimes you need to do this more than once but the items will appear thereafter. We have 3 days to do this so there is no need to rush through and then get angry about wasted energy because you tap too fast.
    No buddy, no. That doesn't work. Ive been playing this game for a year now and know enough tips and tricks and the rings are not counting towards the goal.

Almost all of my loot drops havent counted C'mon i could have gotten a prize already
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

I've just completed the ltq for the Hustler Knuckle's.. It's actually not that difficult to complete if you have a decent amount of energy to use and if not maybe a little gold to back you up. 3 of the knuckles didn't count for me but if you keep hitting that crazy jeff guy you'll have a fair chance at completing the event.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Fix this crap Gree. I would have finished both jobs if the rings counted properly.

Finished without gold

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy Smalls View Post
    Done! completed both parts, not going to bother with the ltq. Cost me 80 gold to get the Chick Magnet and Luckys BFG
    Got 10 rings and 10 knucks, with a day to spare - no gold was needed.

Thank you, Crazy Jeff!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron burgundy no1 View Post
    3610 energy used - recieved 1 Knucks and 1 rig and 3 of the dice. Is there any use for the dice?
    i found the dice useless. I attacked Crazy Jeff in Ellis Island and got 10 knucks and 10 rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    I've just completed the ltq for the Hustler Knuckle's.. It's actually not that difficult to complete if you have a decent amount of energy to use and if not maybe a little gold to back you up. 3 of the knuckles didn't count for me but if you keep hitting that crazy jeff guy you'll have a fair chance at completing the event.
    i agree. By the time I got my 10 rings, I probably had 20 Knucks.