Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Hildigam View Post
    Isn't all fair in love and war?

Not really.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by Synovia View Post
    No, they didn't. That's the point. The first couple of wars, sure, but they're stripping, and thats cheating.
    Same here. I've been personally asked by multiple rainbow coalition GMs to take my armor off.
    Eunochorne just makes **** up. They're everything thats wrong with this game.
    I LoLd. We were the last to find out stripping existed. When we heard touch was asking GMs to strip, merely to overtake us by abusing a broken game mechanic, what should we have done?

I apologize for being on such good terms with so many Top 200 guilds...

Yea, atm stripping is simply a part of the game for all top 10, most top 25, and many top 50-100...

To single out the RR here is to be misinformed. To be angry they have so much gems to go crazy on stripping... well maybe that is more reasonable lol. I don't know what that makes them, but unless they somehow have access to free gems, it doesn't make them cheaters.

Whether or not your guild will strip for them is an entirely different topic, but stripping happens everywhere, with all guilds, and I think we would all like to see it go away. That will only happen by GREE tho... because currently it is what wins. And fighting wars is about winning... If making friends helps win wars, why would you not. Stripping its currently the best way to earn points... plain and simple

Doesn't mean i like it
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)
    Guildwar Observer - retired
    The Red Phoenix- a Black Medal Guild.

Quote Originally Posted by ilvtfu View Post
    http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-Ne...9411269468866/

Stripping is illegal in Iceland. Stay in school kids!
    Lol!!! That's hilarious.. kinda snuck up on me XD

BROS/TFS Movement

No MORE STRIPPING .... OK maybe its not exactly cheating but there is a way to solve this first of all they should revised the points system so that armor stats are a factor in how many points you receive so when you attack an opponent wearing armor with stats closer or equal to your own the points are higher than they would be for attacking an opponent with low-med stats making STRIPPING not as effective and players would start looking to beat players equal to themselves to fight making the armors that we all work so hard to obtaine useful and you say gree won't do anything your wrong the no strip movement is growing fast and gree will for sure notice when 100s of gemmers stop buying gems so if they like us spending all these thousands of dollars on there game they will comply already have 6 Gemming guilds in agreeance to stop buying gems till this is fixed we would appreciate it if all those who agree this is wrong to join our movement on both android and iOS platforms for more info contact Frostman27 on line

Stripped wars make me think about woodpecker. He always gets to the worm, but I am getting a headache even looking at him

Quote Originally Posted by frostman27 View Post
    No MORE STRIPPING .... OK maybe its not exactly cheating but there is a way to solve this first of all they should revised the points system so that armor stats are a factor in how many points you receive so when you attack an opponent wearing armor with stats closer or equal to your own the points are higher than they would be for attacking an opponent with low-med stats making STRIPPING not as effective and players would start looking to beat players equal to themselves to fight making the armors that we all work so hard to obtaine useful and you say gree won't do anything your wrong the no strip movement is growing fast and gree will for sure notice when 100s of gemmers stop buying gems so if they like us spending all these thousands of dollars on there game they will comply already have 6 Gemming guilds in agreeance to stop buying gems till this is fixed we would appreciate it if all those who agree this is wrong to join our movement on both android and iOS platforms for more info contact Frostman27 on line
    so then i face a lower ranked guild, usualy easy to farm becouse they wear low fused peics or eb armors. and then my epics are good and i get bad points becouse they have lower armors stats? no thank you. i agree that stripping takes away alot of fun, but that solution isnt the one to fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by holydinges2 View Post
    so then i face a lower ranked guild, usualy easy to farm becouse they wear low fused peics or eb armors. and then my epics are good and i get bad points becouse they have lower armors stats? no thank you. i agree that stripping takes away alot of fun, but that solution isnt the one to fix the problem.
    why not? It will make us looking for better matches, which is certainly more interesting than stupidly hitting stripped gm again and again.

You still will have advantage of power, but they will be rewarded for daring stronger opponent. Seems fair to me.

BTW pts for fighting weaker guilds are usually lower even today.
    Last edited by Ivor; 04-16-2014 at 03:15 AM.

Other idea: epics and legendaries could have the same coefficient. And lower points will be given only for fighting 1* - 3* armors.

Quote Originally Posted by frostman27 View Post
    This Necrobump is totally unnecessary dude.
    Also, this forum should have an automated system that locks any thread not replied on for over like 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivor View Post
    why not? It will make us looking for better matches, which is certainly more interesting than stupidly hitting stripped gm again and again.

You still will have advantage of power, but they will be rewarded for daring stronger opponent. Seems fair to me.

BTW pts for fighting weaker guilds are usually lower even today.
    exept that u cant choose who u face, so when struck with bad luck u keep facing lower guild, spend more gems then an other guild that did get good matchups and lose? no ty to losing war based on rng.

i understand that u can monitor the guilds that are around the same rank to try and matchup with them, this is however never a guarantee.

I didn't mean better guild, I ment better matches inside the guild you got. In all 3 days of the last war TFS/BROS had only one guild where the gm had 2 x 4*. Most of them had 3 epics. The same goes for sentinels. So one wouldn't have a problem to find decent match.
    Last edited by Ivor; 04-16-2014 at 07:39 AM.

If you wanna help

Quote Originally Posted by holydinges2 View Post
    Maybe your right on the stats part but we need to work together and come up with a viable solution that benifts all and makes STRIPPING less worth doing any other viable ideals just find me on line my id is frostman27 and we could have stripped had we chose to but let's face it the brotherhood of steel has a long running rep and we decided better to lose fighting clean and straight up than win STRIPPING we will keep our honor above winning a guild war epic this way

Like it or not...it's here to stay

Stripping sucks! Oh what fun to mindlessly club a weak GM while I bleed money in the form of digital gems. I love the challenge of swapping my armors to find a combination that takes down an opponent.

All that aside, it's not going anywhere. This is the new strategy to maximize points. You want to compete in the top tiers? You will need alliances. That's the new paradigm for this game.

Gree has zero vested interest in ending it. Look at the points being racked up by top guilds now. It all equals more money.
    I thought perhaps using a points system based on armor and rank to determine points would be good. However, there would still be stripping. If my guild isn't aiming for top 25, every time we faced a non alliance guild we didn't like, we could strip screwing them out of points. We would still strip but for the opposite effect.
    Bottom line? Make friends or enjoy the top 500.
    Guild Sentinel in Heart Breakers of the BB Alliance
    Arena Gold Medalist in Carnivale Clash

Max Armors: Soulshard Necromantle+, Sandstorm, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Arborsteel Vanguard, Maelstrom Irons, Blazeborne Vanguard, Tec, Vermax's Platemail+ and more

Works in Progress: Northerner's Battlegear, Raiment of Araknos

Line ID: spankymacd

Quote Originally Posted by spanky macdougal View Post
    If my guild isn't aiming for top 25, every time we faced a non alliance guild we didn't like, we could strip screwing them out of points. We would still strip but for the opposite effect.
    It's tactical solution. I could live with this But last war, when 90% of guilds we met, wanted to strip, was pure madness.