Celebrations and Commiserations - Page 51

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast

Thread: Celebrations and Commiserations

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by siL View Post
    Thanks man..surely the wheel will turn your way someday..
    My friend have gotten part in last events during overtime, so I am going to try to open my remaining 5 boxes for a bonus..
    Just received a 300k so theres still hope
    thanks man, i hope so, just like marine i got stuck at 8 for 4 days

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post

Is 3 or 4 units really worth 2 levels especially if only the last 2 would help your army???
    Only if you're ready to level. I think three events back I went up 10 levels only to get 9. Was really hoping you and Cope would pull it off this time. Actually hoping for a lot more winners, but you two in particular.

Congrats Sil and anyone I missed in the last few pages. Time to hit the grind stone. Good luck to anyone in OT, remember others have done it in OT before.
    There is no greater disaster than to underestimate the enemy.
    BDP 4EVER!

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    Nooooooooooooooooooooo I had 43 more boxes to open but the game crashed ah ah ah what am I to do now finished with 8 again all you people that got 10 share the love next event and let us win for once

Post Count
    If you don't want to hear me air my grievances stop reading now and save your "it's just a game comments". My game just crashed while still attempting to open crates in extended time. I finished with 8 again. I got to 8 in this event within the first 24 hours, i.e. last Thursday morning, which is EXACTLY 7 days ago. That's correct 7 freaking days of +/- 20 attempts per day. Let that sink in 140 attempts and ZERO plans found. 7 days was the entire length of the event.

Fix the damn odds and drop rates! This game is a competition. With items that create a huge advantage yet are unattainable to some players no matter how much effort is BS. I just assume you send presents to other players without my knowing. I quit wasting gold on these events a couple of events back and now will quit wasting time on future events.

...and before i get the moderator response, I don't care about the opportunity for the crappy loot or other indestructible items. I can buy those if I choose. I just want a fair crack at getting the 10-prize once in a while. Screw the design of these freaking events. They suck and piss off your customers!!!!!! At least this one.
    LEGENDS

You get what you put in and people get what they deserve.

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Copenhagen View Post
    If you don't want to hear me air my grievances stop reading now and save your "it's just a game comments". My game just crashed while still attempting to open crates in extended time. I finished with 8 again. I got to 8 in this event within the first 24 hours, i.e. last Thursday morning, which is EXACTLY 7 days ago. That's correct 7 freaking days of +/- 20 attempts per day. Let that sink in 140 attempts and ZERO plans found. 7 days was the entire length of the event.

Fix the damn odds and drop rates! This game is a competition. With items that create a huge advantage yet are unattainable to some players no matter how much effort is BS. I just assume you send presents to other players without my knowing. I quit wasting gold on these events a couple of events back and now will quit wasting time on future events.

...and before i get the moderator response, I don't care about the opportunity for the crappy loot or other indestructible items. I can buy those if I choose. I just want a fair crack at getting the 10-prize once in a while. Screw the design of these freaking events. They suck and piss off your customers!!!!!! At least this one.
    wow excellent post. i couldnt agree more. i could care less for any of the units. even the 10th one. all i care about is the bonus that comes with the 10th unit. and it is not fair that players get the huge bonus with 99% luck 1% strategy. i agree the design needs to be changed. i talked in depth about it in my thread a few weeks back

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...h-on-luck-POLL

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeast View Post
    wow excellent post. i couldnt agree more. i could care less for any of the units. even the 10th one. all i care about is the bonus that comes with the 10th unit. and it is not fair that players get the huge bonus with 99% luck 1% strategy. i agree the design needs to be changed. i talked in depth about it in my thread a few weeks back

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...h-on-luck-POLL
    Right back at you MB. Just read your post and completely agree, as well. I feel whiney and bitter about it, but it is not good for the game, which I really enjoy.
    LEGENDS

Post Count
    Oh and I have dropped more than 5000 G on these events and won the 10 th item once.
    LEGENDS

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Copenhagen View Post
    Oh and I have dropped more than 5000 G on these events and won the 10 th item once.
    I started using gold to open boxes as I can't stand the constant sorries but not near that amount but the more events the more gold will be spent.
    Still don't know how guys can get to 10 using game cash only.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    May be I was out of luck but after 8 plans within two days, I was not able to get any further for the remaining 5 days ! And I have opened at least 50 more crates. I was even using gold at times but fell back to money openings since all I got was the crappy loot items...that really sucked. And I have the feeling that the game crashes much more now. I am on an iPad 2 and it ran pretty stable but the last update must have killed it. So not even overtime for me since the game crashed during the night (it might be that this becomes a way for funzio to avoid OT without starting a new event too soon.)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by :marine: View Post
    Hope it turns my way stuck on 8 for 4 days is just stupid.
    Read Cope's post, and I was in exactly the same boat! Stuck @ 8 since the first 24 hours and that just pi***** me off.

As with many others here, I have spent lots of gold numerous times, attempted or opened as few as 18 and as many as 20 daily (the mrs helps a lot!) to end up here, once again.

Copenhagen, you've got it right my friend, something's fishy in Denmark or Funzio land, that's for sure.
    MW id# 904002220
    CC id# 306196941
    game name tate

KA id# 544044079
    game name Cobra

If you send a request, please PM me so I can add you and drop a stranger,
    and there a
    lot of strangers.....

Post Count
    Finally got the 9th plan. Was stuck at 8 for 3 days. Now I'm actually happy with #9 in overtime...

MW: 490 829 650
    MW LLP: 788 886 318
    KA: 793 825 044

Active forum members are always welcome as allies. Send me a PM!

Banned
    Post Count
    Had two opens after the time ran out. One was a sorry, the other a sniper so I just closed out. Was hoping to get nine at least.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cheiz View Post
    Finally got the 9th plan. Was stuck at 8 for 3 days. Now I'm actually happy with #9 in overtime...
    Congratulations
    How many opens in OT did you do for the 9th?

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War Priest View Post
    Had two opens after the time ran out. One was a sorry, the other a sniper so I just closed out. Was hoping to get nine at least.
    sniper? i've never gotten a sniper from a crate. what are the stats?

Post Count

"event ends soon"

I was stuck on 8 for so long I didn't even try for overtime, but even after closing MW the event lasted for 13 more hours and just said "event ends SOON" rather than ends in ____ or just disappearing it stayed up. Did this happen to anyone else?