Page 1 of 2 12 Last

New Feature Coming Soon....SATELLITES!

Hello War of Nations Community!

We are really excited to announce a new feature that will be arriving soon. SATELLITES!

• Satellites are temporary boosts that players can activate on their bases. The boost affects only one base and is temporary.
    • You can perform Satellite management through the Satcom building. The Satcom building is used to Craft New Satellites, Combine Satellite materials to upgrade them to a higher level, Store, Launch and View Status of all active Satellites. You may build only 1 Satcom building and it can be built in any of your bases.
    • Satellite materials can be obtained through normal battles against NPCs and other players. Materials can also be found in the Store and Limited Time Mission prizes. Material quantities will not be shown until a Satcom building is built.
    • You will need a level 11 factory to unlock the Satcom building. Higher level Sensor Tower buildings will provide bonuses to the active Satellite. Sensor Tower bonuses are applied per base.
    • You can store a certain number of Satellites that are not active. This number is determined by the highest level Warehouse you own.
    • You can research higher level satellites at the Research Lab to unlock more powerful Satellites. There is also research to reduce Satellite crafting time and cost.

Look for these to be arriving in game soon!

I'm assuming this is Ios only and will be added to Android in the next 4-5 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtlok View Post
    I'm assuming this is Ios only and will be added to Android in the next 4-5 years?
    For now this feature will be limited to iOS only.

Wonder if it will be worth demolishing a building for. I will be really not happy if I demolish a level 14 building for something worthless.

When will you be able to see the changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrshen View Post
    Wonder if it will be worth demolishing a building for. I will be really not happy if I demolish a level 14 building for something worthless.
    It will be worth it, especially on port bases. Those boosts could dictate the result of a port battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    It will be worth it, especially on port bases. Those boosts could dictate the result of a port battle.
    Is it necessary to build this new building on port base or can it be built anywhere?
    Further what temporary boosts are available and will they be player based or will there be alliance based ones too?

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Satellites are temporary boosts that players can activate on their bases.
    What do they boost? the units? the commanders? personal boosts? or something new?

As above, can I build the satcom on one base but use the satellites on another base?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad4it View Post
    As above, can I build the satcom on one base but use the satellites on another base?
    I don't think so. The satellites can only provide boosts on the certain base that the satcom is built on.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNoodle View Post
    What do they boost? the units? the commanders? personal boosts? or something new?
    I am assuming that the boosts are unit boosts ex. mech attack, mech health, vehicle health, etc.

Satellites are now LIVE!

Satellite boost chests have also come out!

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Satellite boost chests have also come out!
    They boost lots of different stuff, but only one thing at once but for a max level boost of 150%-200%
    They boost
    Iron
    Oil
    Titanium
    Uranium
    Unit boosts that we have now.
    one sat can boost one thing.
    not sure on duration but they require items to build I don't have, I best start hitting Npc's
    DD.

You can build your Satcom on any of your bases and use the satellites on all of the bases which is good.