Deep Pockets = Big Egos

Anyone else made the correlation? It appears so easy to get under the skin of these wealthy individuals. I wonder how they ever made it to be so wealthy with thin skins?
    Last edited by sporky123; 11-26-2013 at 12:41 PM.

I take it you are poor?

Yes. I rent my iPad and sleep in the McDonalds play house while using their free wifi.

Quote Originally Posted by sporky123 View Post
    Yes. I rent my iPad and sleep in the McDonalds play house while using their free wifi.
    well then, try not to be upset at peeps who can waste their money, look at your life and figure out how to make it better, as in more money.

Are you mad because you got beat up by someone with better commanders than you?

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonium 238 View Post
    well then, try not to be upset at peeps who can waste their money, look at your life and figure out how to make it better, as in more money.
    Your fundamental lack of understanding of the original post leads me to believe that you may be one of these folks with thin skins. It is beyond your comprehensible knowledge apparently so I will explain further. It's not me being upset at folks, or upset at all, that waste their money on the game. It is a consistent observance that the higher expenditure on this game directly correlates to an increase in ego size and irritability. The graph looks like this for those that need pictures. --> /

Quote Originally Posted by 65daysofstatic View Post
    Are you mad because you got beat up by someone with better commanders than you?
    No, quite the opposite. THEY are mad because they spent all this money on the commanders and can't win against a non-gold player like myself, and it drives them insane. Wave after wave of 80's and 90's, a constant barrage of torment...and I'm still there. Still talking. Still taunting. Still playing TACTFULLY rather than with brute force. Besides, it's hard to brag when you play gold and someone else doesn't. It's like outrunning the kid with no legs in a foot race. What did you really accomplish?

your graph is very cute

Besides, it's hard to brag when you play gold and someone else doesn't. It's like outrunning the kid with no legs in a foot race. What did you really accomplish?
    Its so true 😜.
    Grees Gold player system reminds me of the plutocracy of the past where a persons abilities are judged by wealth alone and let's all the rewards go to the rich even thought they use there money to win.
    your victories are made hollower, as the outcome is distorted by your advantages.

Let's hope Gree's new leagues can sort that out. get you fighting against other gold players (kids with legs ) so victories can be hard won and rewarding. ( which they should be )
    And let the kids without legs fight it out and win the rewards they deserve from their skill without the shadow cast by gold.

The game needs both types of player but just needs a reward system for both types as well.

your graph is very cute
    Thank you. I had the fry technician help me design it. I reevaluated my life and realized that my current finances are sufficient for my lifestyle. Thanks for giving me that tiny tidbit. Also, one day when you grow up you will realize more money doesn't make your life better and some people prefer to spend it elsewhere on things like...tangible assets or things of value. Good luck selling your WoN account at GameStop when you get bored. Bet I can sell GTA5 though!
    Last edited by sporky123; 12-01-2013 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting death View Post
    Its so true 😜. Grees Gold player system reminds me of the plutocracy of the past where a persons abilities are judged by wealth alone and let's all the rewards go to the rich even thought they use there money to win. your victories are made hollower, as the outcome is distorted by your advantages.Let's hope Gree's new leagues can sort that out. get you fighting against other gold players (kids with legs ) so victories can be hard won and rewarding. ( which they should be )And let the kids without legs fight it out and win the rewards they deserve from their skill without the shadow cast by gold.The game needs both types of player but just needs a reward system for both types as well.
    People will not spend a lot on gold just to have to fight hard won victories. They can do that for free. People buy gold as a shortcut to dominating, and if they cant dominate weaker people, why would they bother? While a two tier system sounds nice, it would eventually lead back to a one tier system with less spending, and our hosts would never let that happen.I have learned to not spend on Gree games and just be comfortable with getting beat. Its just a game.

Thank you. I had the fry technician help me design it. I reevaluated my life and realized that my current finances are sufficient for my lifestyle. Thanks for giving me that tiny tidbit. Also, one day when you grow up you will realize more money doesn't make your life better and some people prefer to spend it elsewhere on things like...tangible assets or things of value. Good luck selling your WoN account at GameStop when you get bored. Bet I can sell GTA5 though!
    yeah, I]m not the one that needs to grow up

yeah, I]m not the one that needs to grow up
    *I'm