so much forced shutdowns

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: so much forced shutdowns

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Unhappy so much forced shutdowns

Is it just me or did something chance? The game keeps shutting down at least 2 times per hour.
    It can be very annoying when u fineally find an unlooted base with some good money and it shuts down...
    I play on a samsung galaxy s plus. If there is a way to get rid of these forced shutdowns?

peter
    Last edited by ppownage; 05-06-2013 at 12:14 AM. Reason: grammar xD

Post Count
    Same problem with me too.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Mine happens every other time I open it. It also happens everytime I get a daily scratcher. Is anyone else having a problem with only half the buildings on the base showing when you open the game? I have to exit and reopen to see all my buildings.

Post Count
    Been around in various guises for many players, particularly those on older generation iPads.

Most likely a similar issue and is memory related.

Turning off the sound and weather effects (if the game has them) helps, as does closing out programs not being used.

As for the latest annoyance of having to open games twice as on the first open you can't get rid of the scratcher splash screen still haven't worked a solution other than restarting the game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PhiPsi246 View Post
    Mine happens every other time I open it. It also happens everytime I get a daily scratcher. Is anyone else having a problem with only half the buildings on the base showing when you open the game? I have to exit and reopen to see all my buildings.
    yes that happens very often with my buildings to. no problem with scrachers so far.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Q Raider View Post
    Been around in various guises for many players, particularly those on older generation iPads.

Most likely a similar issue and is memory related.

Turning off the sound and weather effects (if the game has them) helps, as does closing out programs not being used.

As for the latest annoyance of having to open games twice as on the first open you can't get rid of the scratcher splash screen still haven't worked a solution other than restarting the game.
    thanks raider really appreaciate your help

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Happens to me as well, +when i scratch 90% of my daily scratchers

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The game frequently freezes up on me, and I get force close screens all the time too. Sometimes it fixes itself and other times I have to exit out. I was really ticked off the other day because I was just about to beat the boss and got a force close after I spent 190k for a force attack because it was the only way to guarantee beating the boss. I had to restart the game, and it froze up on me and didn't have enough time to get another hit in. I sent in a ticket to Gree, but I don't hold out any hope of getting anything done about it--either getting credited with the win or at least getting back my 190k.