GREE, wait times to get matched are a problem!!!!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GREE, wait times to get matched are a problem!!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Ouch, my wait times never exceeded 2 minutes. Personally I would have to give kudos to Gree for their matching system this war... didn't have any issues

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Let me give gree an example. Lets say two top 10 teams declared at the same time twice in a row to test this and it still took almost 15 minutes to get matched!!! The algorithm is broken or its constructed on purpose to have longer than 10 minute wait times which in my book means that it is rigged. 54 matches at 15 minutes of wait time between matches is almost 14 hours out of the event. There are other forms of restitution for dealing with a house that cheats, do you want us to go there?? GREE FIX THE ISSUE AND EXTEND THE EVENT!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    good lord you complain a bunch
    Quote Originally Posted by honest Abe View Post
    Let me give gree an example. Lets say two top 10 teams declared at the same time twice in a row to test this and it still took almost 15 minutes to get matched!!! The algorithm is broken or its constructed on purpose to have longer than 10 minute wait times which in my book means that it is rigged. 54 matches at 15 minutes of wait time between matches is almost 14 hours out of the event. There are other forms of restitution for dealing with a house that cheats, do you want us to go there?? GREE FIX THE ISSUE AND EXTEND THE EVENT!!!
    Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day

Heavy Marine Helicopter
    PM if you are a retired top faction player who just wants to enjoy the game
    **Retired from formerly known as The Buckwheat Connection**

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle13 View Post
    Golf...you don't play to win?
    FFP you need to join Outlaw Lawyers...we are all minis around your level! I would love for you to join us!
    Founding Member of the First Annual So Cal Forum Bash

"Destiny has 2 ways of crushing us...by refusing our wishes...and by fulfilling them."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    look at this absurd answer that GREE has sent to me!!!
    Hello Daniel,

Thank you for the inquiry. You can only declare war during a World Domination event. Factions must “declare war” in order to participate in the event. Any member can do this. Once war is declared, your faction will be matched up with other factions of similar attack strength, fighting to win World Domination (WD) points. Due to the 1 hour battle length, you may not declare war within the final hour of the event.

Please let me know if I can answer anything else.

Regards,

R
    this is the answer to this:
    Gree,

Our faction cannot start wars.... Since our last battle its stucked in war
    declared and nothing happens!!! We spent some gold to achieve top 1500, we
    were there and now we cant fight!!!!

We want some resolution and fast!!! Or our.money back!!!
    Code:
    GUILD OF WAR
    314-622-837
    -------------

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by honest Abe View Post
    Not sure how long you've been playing this game, but Gree support doesn't respond to tickets right away when there is nothing going on in the game, let alone a WD event. I have to wait a week to get grunts removed from my ally list. Sorry you're so frustrated, but if you have to deal with support you may as well get used to being frustrated. Not the best customer service I've experienced.

Consistent Contributor senex morosus's Avatar
    Post Count
    I rarely have issues in the game but when I do, I normally get a response within less than 24 hours and with problem solved. I have had ally list issues and accidental gold. These may be minor issues but they responded to me quick. In January, I had an issue that was ignored and hasnt been fixed until April or end of march (cant remember) but compared to the support right now, I would say it's a big step. I am just glad I am not an android player.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I do play to win.

I don't see how your question had anything to do with my comment?
    Golf...you don't play to win?

Heavy Marine Helicopter

Post Count
    Great to see you Vball. Hope you are well and up to some FFP stories. FFP does not bother with the game
    much anymore ...he is all gold at 67...no money buildings and no need for more trinkets or stats (actually
    never did). Just enjoy the occasional post/insult and ensuing food fight. He does not spend one dollar
    on this scam. FFP will take his small claims 5K (more than covers his idiotic participation in the Greeture's
    extortion scheme). And say thank you very much. Please read quickly...NFL season...not for long
    We're pretty much free too...we will always have a spot for you my dear friend!

Yes...I love FFP's stories!
    Founding Member of the First Annual So Cal Forum Bash

"Destiny has 2 ways of crushing us...by refusing our wishes...and by fulfilling them."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    sorry Grasshopper (since obviously you have mistaken me for a rookie and I am quite sure you are newer to this than me)

Gree promotes the fact that there won't be a fair fight. Money will triumph all. If 'Eddie' wants a fair fight, Eddie will have a very difficult time in life, as nothing in life is fair, much less in this game.

Eddie needs to find a new hobby if Eddie can't live with what the current system promotes.

Grasshopper, when a contestant asks for a level playing field, he/she just wants
    a fair chance to win. When Eddie goes after big players with subsidies, Grafia
    connections etc. It is for the same reason. Eddie is a warrior, he will fight
    anybody anytime...he would just prefer a fair fight...not a fight where whoever
    spends the most money wins. A fight where you actually need to show up and
    perform.

Heavy Marine Helicopter

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Lol. Me think this could get good. Afraid the "newbie" Eddie may could destroy golf's base and make a rose garden out of it. Lol

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    cool, I am done arguing with a brick wall

enjoy your old age.

You got me Golfhopper! Eddie only has 8 posts...obviously not the experienced hopper here!
    Eddie will not have a difficult time in life. Why? Because Eddie is far from a young grasshopper
    and has had the privilege of kicking hopper (fair or not) his entire life. Money triumph all? Please...
    Eddie is embarrassed for you. Suggest you spend a little time away from this brilliant, thinking
    man's game and a bit more time in the library.

Heavy Marine Helicopter

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ D View Post
    Lol. Me think this could get good. Afraid the "newbie" Eddie may could destroy golf's base and make a rose garden out of it. Lol
    It's either 'Me thinks' or 'I think'. 'I am afraid'. 'may, could'.

I'm not too worried about you or Eddie or anyone else.
    Last edited by Golf4life; 09-02-2013 at 03:50 PM.

Heavy Marine Helicopter

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wait times were not a problem all that much until our last matches. we were pushing for top 250, had a 100k lead into top 250, and our last two wars took 10 + minutes to start, causing us not to be able to start the last war before the hour mark started. we lost top 250 by 10k. not cool.

Banned
    Post Count
    After having this issue in KA with the LTQ being almost impossible even with 100% win rate for top teams due to wait times I did a test in MW this weekend.

I created a one man faction and in 10 hours 20 mins I got 10 wins (some of which I didn't need to do anything since I won just on successful defences)

My stats aren't fantastic (little over 1m) but staying low I never faced anyone over 200k. Had I still cared enough about MW to set alarms through the night I could have easily finished this.

Gree needs to do something about the wait times top teams face otherwise they will loose their cash cows as people make small factions to get around the issue since LTQ prizes are far better and cheaper than rank prizes