How does one get henchmen?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How does one get henchmen?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

How does one get henchmen?

Well, apparently kingpin power matters a great deal, and to have any you have to have henchmen....so where, other than spending a huge amount of money, does one get them.... And is it now useless to have a large number of people in your mob? Because it seems like, and i am afraid i am right, that henchmen make all the difference, and to get any good ones you have to spend gold....my problem here is , before this, yes, paying players would have an advantage, but people not wanting to spend much could still slog their way through the game and enjoy it, as it was open to them.... Now it seems the henchmen are the new superweapon, and i dont see a way to get em without paying, something i simply cannot do at this moment..... Help and clarification is appreciated....

Post Count
    There's a '1 Extra Mafia Member' under 'special' in the store (17 gold), but it doesn't work.

I hope that clears everything up.

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    You get accomplices from completing events and henchmen from the store for 17 gold. Henchmen do the same as mafia members but never can leave or unfriend you from your mafia.
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Right.... Accomplices were what i meant then.... I have no shortage of mafia members.... So completing events is the only way then, or gold?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fromouterspace View Post
    Right.... Accomplices were what i meant then.... I have no shortage of mafia members.... So completing events is the only way then, or gold?
    Keep hitting Carmen in canal street. 100% drop rate on android but IOS is rare.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Public Service Announcement for ALL players new to Crime City:

Disregard the following statement:

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Keep hitting Carmen in canal street. 100% drop rate on android but IOS is rare.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Public Service Announcement for ALL players new to Crime City:

Disregard the following statement:
    Go troll elsewhere brovette.