MERGING FACTIONS: Post Here (Only factions who want to merge) - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: MERGING FACTIONS: Post Here (Only factions who want to merge)

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking for a faction

Need help ? Please let me know . I am an active daily player seeking an active faction
    My stats without boost :
    Att : 11.5M /. Def : 13M

Consistent Contributor Pee-Wee Herman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lym01 View Post
    Need help ? Please let me know . I am an active daily player seeking an active faction
    My stats without boost :
    Att : 11.5M /. Def : 13M
    I can get you a top 75 ( 50 at the moment ) faction. What level are you?
    "The best way to predict your future is to create it."- Abraham Lincoln

Consistent Contributor Pee-Wee Herman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Better yet, just PM me Lym.
    "The best way to predict your future is to create it."- Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Respect all Fear None is looking for a faction to merge with us ....to us to be clear.... we can accept up to 25 players. We are about to unveil a 105 BILLION DOLLAR FACTION UPGRADE PLAN That includes the following

3.6 Billion for 5% infantry attack....this will put us at 20%
    9.0 Billion for 5% Ground attack.... this will put us at 20%
    10.0 Billion for 5% Air attack....this will put us at 15%
    10.0 Billion for 5% Sea attack....this will put us at 10%
    49.0 Billion for 15% Building output...will max us out
    4.0 Billion for air Defense ...will max us out
    19.6 Billion for Sea defense....will max us out

These will be done in two weeks....this a major building campaign we have going starting right after war......come be part of our rebirth and re-branding

Here are the requirements of a merge with us...

1. Battle like your hair is on fire!
    2. Groupme chat
    3. Respect all Fear none
    4. Real Life is first!
    5. Kid friendly! No vulgar language or nude photos in our rooms period
    6. Have fun....this is a game....played by adults....kids and others...lol
    7. 4 x iph average daily donations...don't worry about new le buildings....just tell us you have something going on...keep us in the loop and no problems here on this one....
    8. Participate in events .....remember number 4 above but don't forget number 1 either
    9. No bashing of Disney!...Hey we are kid friendly...and just want everyone to have a good time

We do well in raid boss events, epic boss events and other faction events...with you and your group we can do even better....don't think your small faction is to small to ask to join our group...we are also going to be doing some guild upgrades as well.

If you want be a part of this pm me...lets talk

https://groupme.com/join_group/7151963/4plKDR
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking to merge a faction with 15+ active playeraplayers

Weve got 2 Billion in the bank, 20% building out put and +28 members. No Gold requirements. Very laid back but we are all daily players who love to donate $$$. We use Groupme to coordinate strategy. Please join us Karma Union!

JOIN KARMA UNION
    INVITE CODE: 456408312

Health Regen: -30%
    Infantry Attack: +10%
    Infantry Defense: +35%
    Ground Defense: +20%
    Air Defense: +15%
    Sea Defense: +15%
    Building Defense: +25%
    Building Output: +20%
    Guild Increase: +28

JOIN A NEWLY GROWING FACTION, LOOKING FOR ACTIVE DAILY PLAYERS THAT WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO A NEW POWERHOUSE ALLIANCE! MESSAGE ME FOR DETAILS!

Consistent Contributor goldacre84's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ok we're looking for a merger ideally we're looking for another faction a bit like us, we've got a real mix of lvls and activities about 50% of us are active all the time, we're T500 -T750 all the time.
    We've got some decent players. 7 of us are over 5 mill defence and 4 mill attack and we've got some decent minis. Our problem is we've got 20 odd guys that are part time. The idea is we would merge both factions part timers in the faction with the fewest bonuses. Drop me a line if you're interested.

Our bonuses

HEALTH REGEN -30%
    GROUND ATTACK +15
    AIR ATTACK +15
    INFANTRY ATTACK +20
    SEA ATTACK +5
    INF DEFENCE +35
    GROUND DEFENCE +35
    AIR DEFENCE +35
    SEA DEFENCE +25
    BUILDING DEFENCE +35
    BUILDING OUTPUT +20

52 MEMBER FACTION

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Turbo's is a new faction built of ex top 75 players who are building up an exciting faction that will quickly move up the ranks.

We would love to have a big group come join us.

We can make room for at least 20 people right now!!!

Our current stats range from 4mil+ to 14mil+ and our bonuses are being purchased in record time. Many people are donating $100,000,000 or more daily, and I am donating $500,000,000+ daily!!!

We got to 24/27 prestige on raid boss (finished easy and normal), and we finished the faction LTQ.

We are currently in the 800 rank working on 6 wins in a row. With 17 players.

If you want to be a part of a future top 100 team, and want to feel like you are truly helped build it, we are the place for you.

Groupme is a must

We use DockBot for wars

Gold is not required, but we do have solid spenders!!!

Pm me for details and further discussion.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have 10 spots for a strong group of players:

I'm the Swiss Leader of a great top175 faction, Texas. Most of my players are from USA but we have also 7 europeans and 5 asians.
    I'm lv104, 6.7M Att / 8.6M Def. We are strong, loyal and organized, only 46 active players, no freeloaders. Most of us are gold users and we have accomplished all faction events.
    If you are feeling frustrate with your faction because lot of players are inactive and there are a weak interaction between each other Come join mine, Texas: 667597272
    We use Kakao Talk, find my ID for any questions: Bancodilugano

Our bonuses are:
    + 35% Infantry Def
    + 35% Ground Def
    + 35% Air Def
    + 30% Sea def
    + 25% Infantry Att
    + 20% Ground Att
    + 15% Air Att
    + 10% Sea Att
    + 35% Building Def
    + 20% Building Output
    Max Health Regen Time
    +34 Guild member Increase

We are looking for just few strong active players or a strong group of players (you can have also a second account if you are very active and gold user) to grow togheter and enjoy this game. We are a kind of virtual family so only mature and loyal players will be accepted, no 18 years old over excited or too chatty.
    To join us you need at least 4.5/6M stats, score at least 30k WDP, be active and an expert MW player.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    SBE
    We use Pal
    Around 600 in Turkey

Health -23
    Ground att/def 5/25
    Infantry att/def 15/35
    Air def 10
    Sea def 5
    Building def/out 35/5
    Members +16

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    bump to top

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lets keep this at the top

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hello guys. I am the leader of a faction of about 15 members called KAU. We finished top 2000 in the last event after cleaning out the inactive and non participation members. We are pretty proud of our what we accomplished with far less players. The KAU faction prides itself on having fun, working together as a team, and enjoying Modern War. We are all friends now and have a good time chatting. We use groupme as our primary mode of communication and have found it to work very well. We do not have donation requirements, but we all donate well as we have 2 billion in the bank right now. Some of our members donate nothing for a few days while they expand and others donate 60 mil a day. We have VERY good bonuses that would help you and your team including full health regen bonus...

INVITE CODE: 456408312

Health Regen: -30%
    Infantry Attack: +10%
    Infantry Defense: +35%
    Ground Defense: +20%
    Air Defense: +15%
    Sea Defense: +15%
    Building Defense: +25%
    Building Output: +20%
    Guild Increase: +28

Would you be interested in a merger? We would accommodate your officers and make all decisions with the officers AS A GROUP. This is not a powertrip for us... we want to make decisions as a team and operate as a team.

Honestly, we are group of good guys that enjoy the game a lot. All are all over 1 mil attack and defense and growing fast. We just need more active members that are here to have fun. I would love to chat with you on PM or on groupme here if you are interested... https://groupme.com/join_group/7162337/mn0WzI

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Feeder Faction Roster Purge Looking to fill the new Spots!

Our consistent Top 100 team has established a secondary faction and have done a purge after this Turkey war to get stronger throughout the lineup. We will have 18 of 36 spots open! So, if you aren't happy with how your team is going, perhaps you will join our family.

We need leaders! We need ACTIVE players! We need communicators! With so many minis moving around, we could use guys who can step up into leadership positions to help organize the team. There is also an opportunity to join the top team with some growth. Our current #2 and #3 WD scorers on the top team were started and bred in this faction. Obviously, if you're stepping up in the farm, you'll be called up accordingly.

GroupMe chat app is a MUST! We need communication from all team members! Nobody likes a ghost.

Bonuses Currently in effect:
    Health Regen: 30%
    Infantry Attack 10%
    Ground Attack 10%
    Infantry Defense: 35%
    Ground Defense: 30%
    Air Defense: 20%
    Sea Defense: 20%
    Building Defense: 30%
    Building Output: 15%
    Guild Member Increase: +16

With members from our original team dropping by with donations, these bonuses will certainly go up faster than other usual new teams.

Please PM me your merger concerns or questions. I'm sure we can work something out on here or GroupMe. Come join the family! Be connected to a fun loving, yet competitive team.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Looking for a new home, or interested in a merger? Were here to help!!

Join UnitedStatesMarinesCorps!! 303 100 321

The last three wars we finished 71, 151, and 174. After some regrouping we have cut the dead weight from the team and are seeking 26 active members. We have a strong group of committed, experienced members and enjoy strong connections to several top 25 teams. We have finished all faction events and are looking for the right individuals or groups to build this team back to a top 75 faction and beyond!

We currently use IMO as our chat application and new members will need to download.

We prefer minimum stats of 8 mil attack/defense and lower level players, but obviously activity is key over everything.

Minimum WD Points of 30k

And most importantly have some fun!

We have the following bonuses:

• Casualty Rate +15%
    • Ground Attack +20
    • Air Attack +20
    • Infantry Attack +30
    • Sea Attack +15
    • Health Regen – Max
    • All Defense maxed
    • Building Output +25
    • Guild +38

PM with any questions

Lurker
    Post Count

Top 100 looking for merger

top 100 faction looking for merger we took care of dead weight and have 27 open slots. places last 3 wars were 71,151,174 and looking to get back to top 75. we have many gold users and a lot of great players and we always finish raid boss and fltq, also have great connections to a few top 25 teams. We use IMO chat and is a must

building defense 7/7
    infantry defense 7/7
    ground defense 7/7
    air defense 7/7
    sea defense 7/7
    building output 5/7
    health regen 7/7
    infantry attack 6/7
    ground attack 4/7
    air attack 4/7
    sea attack 3/7
    casualty reduct. 3/7