Page 9 of 19 First ... 7891011 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by MattyCC View Post
    This is why this game is dying. The old people stay strong and the newbies can't finish anything. The elder ones will complain about gold and the new users won't use gold because what's the point if they ever can't finish anything. Lol too much. Too rich for my blood

This is a flat out lie. And not everyone needs to finish every event.

As a level 100-150 who has been in the game well over a year, level 250's get the short end of the stick. Back when they were your level, <100K stats were appropriate.

Now, my syn mates can make a new account during the epic boss, and get it up to a 1M stats before even leaving tier 2.

The only thing the old school players have over you is mods, experience, and LTBs. Stop telling lies.

This event ONLY COSTS IN GAME CASH. That virtual currency doesn't cost any money, troll.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

This is why this game is dying. The old people stay strong and the newbies can't finish anything. The elder ones will complain about gold and the new users won't use gold because what's the point if they ever can't finish anything. Lol too much. Too rich for my blood
    Wah wah wah...
    This is GREEd we're talking about...
    Whatever lines their pockets quicker!

"Straight IPH Homie!!!"
    "Work on the IPH, & the rest will come..."

young players easily have an advantage and are catching older players. Events like this are good for the game. My mini has almost the same stats although 100 levels lower than main. This event keeps main account relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamVD View Post
    Bought mine going to look nice next to my throwback.
    Sold the lame throwback to replace it with the Beachfront Retreat.

Why the price for LTB is not divided like on Epic Bosses, by tiers so newer players would be able to afford it as well. Gree seems to not care about their future gold spenders. thats so unGreedy

Thanks for the challenge. Probably won't be able to finish, but better super expensive than super crap like last time.

Quote Originally Posted by sonic_empire View Post
    Why the price for LTB is not divided like on Epic Bosses, by tiers so newer players would be able to afford it as well. Gree seems to not care about their future gold spenders. thats so unGreedy
    so logically gree should tier epic boss prizes so lower levels get smaller prizes then right?

Quote Originally Posted by tom73 View Post
    so logically gree should tier epic boss prizes so lower levels get smaller prizes then right?
    Not really, gap between older players and new players getting bigger and bigger..they will never catch up unless spend massive amounts of gold. but with tiers (like on epic bosses) they have fighting chance

Quit whining guys! Go build you own game, or otherwise these are the rules of THIS game... take it or leave it! Just enough with whining. If you newbies work hard enough you will build an empire too; it just doesn't come over night...

Can someone please report the cost for next upgrade(s)??

This one gets expensive fast! (assuming it follows the normal trend of upgrade prices)

Quote Originally Posted by sonic_empire View Post
    Not really, gap between older players and new players getting bigger and bigger..they will never catch up unless spend massive amounts of gold. but with tiers (like on epic bosses) they have fighting chance
    haha. You could not be more wrong even with coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
    This one gets expensive fast! (assuming it follows the normal trend of upgrade prices)

Thx Reaper. Does anyone know what the building stats are?

This kind of ltbs are the one who makes it worth having iph and to go out on robbing sprees. i only have 800k iph but i still love this ltb, will reach lvl 3 on this one and that is fair in my opinion. and to all new players i can only say this: we "old" players have once been new players to, i have struggled and fought to earn my stats and iph. i played for six months 24/7 to be average in this game.
    Take it or leave it! When we now have an expensive ltb i can build some iph, focus havent been on that for a while cuz of cheap ltbs.

Proud member of The Commission

I'm interested to see if the 10k will curve robbing or will it be just a stat builder that does nothing but build stats.

Great building cost. We need more like this.
    Bandito - Level 200
    Indian