10x java amphibious commando - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 10x java amphibious commando

Post Count
    I spent 4500 golds on this epic boss, ONLY so that i can receive X10 of the last items. There was no other reasons why I decided to buy that amount of gold to play on Epic Boss.
    Modern War
    Level: 193
    Faction: Master Chief (Former: 101 Airborne Division, STS, RRH, VFF A, KYS, HKKE (And I am proud of it))
    Attack: 8bn (UDATED)
    Defence: 8bn (UPDATED)
    WDP I can achieve: 200K-350K

Former heavy gold player

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazer View Post
    I spent 4500 golds on this epic boss, ONLY so that i can receive X10 of the last items. There was no other reasons why I decided to buy that amount of gold to play on Epic Boss.
    If you really thought you would get x10 final prize, you're an idiot. Yes it is bad that gree is and has been doing this on events before and current. However, you all should know better after the first occurrence.
    How about we report GREE for the blatant double standards and hypocrisy that oozes from the pores of their skin?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreson7 View Post
    If you really thought you would get x10 final prize, you're an idiot. Yes it is bad that gree is and has been doing this on events before and current. However, you all should know better after the first occurrence.
    Calling me an idiot wont fixed the problem. I was away on the boss event before that. second of all I remember on one boss event they actually gave out x10 of final units
    Modern War
    Level: 193
    Faction: Master Chief (Former: 101 Airborne Division, STS, RRH, VFF A, KYS, HKKE (And I am proud of it))
    Attack: 8bn (UDATED)
    Defence: 8bn (UPDATED)
    WDP I can achieve: 200K-350K

Former heavy gold player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Last boss even some people DID!!! get 10x unit reward for beating the boss 150x. AKA 200 infantry defense boost. I seen this with my own eyes when I attacked people.

SO i would send in ticket and wait 5 business days. After that file a complaint with itunes or google store for refund do to misleading advertising followed by refusal to correct the issue in a reasonable time period. Simple as that.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am Legend View Post
    Last boss even some people DID!!! get 10x unit reward for beating the boss 150x. AKA 200 infantry defense boost. I seen this with my own eyes when I attacked people.

SO i would send in ticket and wait 5 business days. After that file a complaint with itunes or google store for refund do to misleading advertising followed by refusal to correct the issue in a reasonable time period. Simple as that.

I will doubt you didn't see that. It was a graphics issue and not a reward issue. Proof or obviously lying

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazer View Post
    Your stats must really suck if it took you that much gold. I had 2 paid hits at 140 on both accounts and didn't need 5 until boss 150 on both.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimAmoeba View Post
    Your stats must really suck if it took you that much gold. I had 2 paid hits at 140 on both accounts and didn't need 5 until boss 150 on both.
    Well said brother
    How about we report GREE for the blatant double standards and hypocrisy that oozes from the pores of their skin?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I will doubt you didn't see that. It was a graphics issue and not a reward issue. Proof or obviously lying
    I doubt the 10x next to unit and the 100mil+ increase in their defense in just 1 week was a visual glitch lol

And its gree so obviously anything is possible no proof required just your imagination. If you imagine it then I'm sure gree will find a way to screw it up

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey there,
    All of our players matter; all that is stated is that the item is being handled on a case by case basis. Thanks.
    Ok so in the spirit of transparency (and just for laughs and giggles because I know I won't get the answer I am looking for or no answer at all), since you are evaluating on a case by case basis what are the criteria you are using to determine who gets it and who doesn't? Post that and show proof that players that are other than gold players are getting this reward and I might think about retracting my statement otherwise I stand by what I said until proven otherwise.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by borov View Post
    Ok so in the spirit of transparency (and just for laughs and giggles because I know I won't get the answer I am looking for or no answer at all), since you are evaluating on a case by case basis what are the criteria you are using to determine who gets it and who doesn't? Post that and show proof that players that are other than gold players are getting this reward and I might think about retracting my statement otherwise I stand by what I said until proven otherwise.
    When are you guys going to understand Gree doesn't need to explain anything to you. As long as there are individuals willing to pay Gree's bills they can get away with a subpar product. It's not like this is new, you still spend gold and then complain about situations like these

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It was a screw up but common sense told me from the first time I saw the 10x it was a mistake, you never get more than 1 unit from finishing a boss goal so why think they'd suddenly give out 10. My mini got 150 with 4 cash hits so I can't say **** for those who spent gold.. but for those who did spend gold you must either be new to the game or naive to expect to receive 10 units for finishing a single goal.. just saying
    MW: 241-710-189 L176 1.2bil Hard Hatters
    CC: 583-224-464 L108 28/25 Mystery Inc

both top something

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    When are you guys going to understand Gree doesn't need to explain anything to you. As long as there are individuals willing to pay Gree's bills they can get away with a subpar product. It's not like this is new, you still spend gold and then complain about situations like these
    If you read what I posted I am fully aware that Gree doesn't have to explain itself. However Tadaah has been on a roll and I figured maybe we will get lucky for once. It was worth a shot but I don't have high expectations.

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    OK it was an error there was no intent on allowing more than 1 unit as goal reward. One would think it would have been removed then.

Here is the real problem no one seems to be identifying...

IF THE x10 SHOULD BE x1 WHY WAS THERE EVER A "x" ANYTHING TO BEGING WITH IF GREE HAS/IS NEVER INTENDING TO GIVE OUT MORE THAN ONE UNIT AS A REWARD?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhoan View Post
    OK it was an error there was no intent on allowing more than 1 unit as goal reward. One would think it would have been removed then.

Here is the real problem no one seems to be identifying...

IF THE x10 SHOULD BE x1 WHY WAS THERE EVER A "x" ANYTHING TO BEGING WITH IF GREE HAS/IS NEVER INTENDING TO GIVE OUT MORE THAN ONE UNIT AS A REWARD?
    Good point. I am getting tired of seeing all these rewards with a "x1" next to them. I think we all know we are only getting one item for a reward per task completion.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just stop being a tool and start using some common sense. If it looks suspicious or too good to be true do some research before spending gold