GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Reminder on Pre-Staging

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Ironic that this was the first post by a moderator in weeks, well except for Clementine posting about a Taylor swift song. Gree doesn't care about us or this game. The ONLY way to enact change is for all to cohesively boycott the game for two weeks. No WD, no FL, no Ftqs, no gold spending......no money for Gree. Once the execs at Gree see the down revenue, change will come (or we all find a new game)

Like Boom Beach?
    Quote Originally Posted by Junky View Post
    Just do what all the smart players do, contact Google or Apple and get a refund. I threatened a lawsuit and received EVERY penny I ever spent on the game when Gree lost my account (an account that had never been bought, sold, or transfered).

Get into a game where the developer will treat you with respect. Supercell has implemented changes former MW players recommended, and 14k gems for $100 is roughly equivilant to 10 vaults for $100 in MW.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    Ironic that this was the first post by a moderator in weeks, well except for Clementine posting about a Taylor swift song. Gree doesn't care about us or this game. The ONLY way to enact change is for all to cohesively boycott the game for two weeks. No WD, no FL, no Ftqs, no gold spending......no money for Gree. Once the execs at Gree see the down revenue, change will come (or we all find a new game)

I agree, the only thing they will listen too is lack of income

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Who cares? This means I can have a break once the current LTQ ends and don't have to bother hitting NPC until the next one starts then great. I wonder why most of you even play the game anymore...If you don't enjoy it then quit.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brizzol View Post
    Who cares? This means I can have a break once the current LTQ ends and don't have to bother hitting NPC until the next one starts then great. I wonder why most of you even play the game anymore...If you don't enjoy it then quit.
    We do enjoy it but the pre staging helps a good amount of players have fun because it gives us a chance and you are probably a gold spender that has a high regen so it don't affect you so just keep spending next they will take our units for fl gREE does not support buying gunners Before the event

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If you guys are going to not have pre staging anymore, the lower the frickin energy on these ltqs and fltqs for the targets, no more 450+

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt mason View Post
    If you guys are going to not have pre staging anymore, the lower the frickin energy on these ltqs and fltqs for the targets, no more 450+
    Agree and energy refills should fill the whole bar.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And for anyone that is worried they're not making enough cash then here you are 1st quarter 2014

http://corp.gree.net/jp/en/news/press/2013/1113-01.html

here's 2014 and 1st quarter 2015 projection http://corp.gree.net/jp/en/news/press/2014/1107-01.html

About £175 million in 3 months or $265 million in Dollars,

It's this bit you need to look at

• Recorded an extraordinary loss after reviewing our game portfolio and terminating development or operation of selected titles, resulting in ¥2.03 billion in write downs of game-related assets read into this we're squeezing as much out of this game as we can before we burn it. It's pretty much the same behaviour Pimps use.
    • You have to feel sorry for them really, it's probably why they can't afford support staff or even actually care at all about the guys who actually pay their wages.

Another rare read is here, my guess is they operate out of the US now is it's not illegal yet!!

http://www.adweek.com/socialtimes/how-japans-social-game-regulations-will-impact-gree-dena-and-the-u-s/524922

Now I'm back to tap tap tap for that amazing FLTQ masters prize, really dumb hey...

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Stepping in to add a few clarifications as there seems to be some confusion:

1. We have never explicitly supported "pre-staging" targets prior to an event.
    2. We will never intentionally wipe progress on targets prior to an event.
    3. There has been no policy change on this issue of any sort.
    4. Resetting hits on targets during an event should never happen. If this does happen, please send us a ticket immediately.

Additionally, a friendly reminder to please refrain from attacking or insulting others.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post

4. Resetting hits on targets during an event should never happen. If this does happen, please send us a ticket immediately.

Additionally, a friendly reminder to please refrain from attacking or insulting others.
    When you submit a ticket; all they tell you is tough luck
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If we can't pre-stage and we can't earn energy packs and the energy requirement is greater than the average player recovers then why have us tap at all? Just put the unit cost in the store and save both of us a lot of time. In fact just let me sign up for direct withdrawal like the power company so I don't ever have to log in again!
    Viking Swarm 950943987
    Active Daily Players Always Welcome
    Drama Free Zone

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Clementine, once gree releases targets in game, it truly is our choice what we want to do with them. If we spend the money to partially kill targets, gree doesn't have the right to reset them without crediting us the energy spent, xp returned, and gold used (whether that be on refills on those targets or honestly any gold spent to get energy boosts in prior events).

If we spend money, you cannot legally take away something without returning said money. That's called theft... at least here in the U.S. Just because you choose to call it "resetting" doesn't change that fact.

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    the server will reset those kills.
    So what does this mean?
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Don't you guys have enough problems to deal with without making more for yourselves?
    Next time I'm about to lvl, can you reset my xp? No? I guess thats different some how?
    And how come your 'always on bottom' is the only code you havent messed with?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Pretty sure I saw Tadaah praising the use of the forums for stuff like walkthroughs which obviously heavily involve prestaging.

Simple thing to do , instead of causing a riot and more inept attempts at clarifying your position is just to not to release the NPC's early.

I think its a big mistake to go down this route, the challenge of prestaging and discussions it creates in factions is just another nail in the coffin. Your suppose to be improving the game, not doing your continual best to take it further into the gutter.