Modern War Weekly Feedback (02/24/15) - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Modern War Weekly Feedback (02/24/15)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
    Really...DE uses periods?

So how do you denote a decimal? With a comma?

Correct. 3.456.123,99

Some countries use different thousands and decimal separators. But, I never worry about such things. Many locales are already coded into Java with all the various formatting rules. Pick a locale and format your number accordingly. I18N/L10N coding 101.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie_Boy View Post
    Correct. 3.456.123,99

Some countries use different thousands and decimal separators. But, I never worry about such things. Many locales are already coded into Java with all the various formatting rules. Pick a locale and format your number accordingly. I18N/L10N coding 101.
    Hmm.. well, how about if they format it appropriately for the regions where the rest of the in-game stuff is also not in English
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    Clem, can you address the question regarding the bonus for the wrappers for the current LTQ?
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

"Reality continues to ruin my life"

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Brown1 View Post
    Clem, can you address the question regarding the bonus for the wrappers for the current LTQ?
    Hello,

I just wanted to inform you that this is not the place to have your questions answered. This thread was created for the purpose of: post your opinions on the game.

Post Count
    Ok, feedback .... It is really frustrating when an event is launched with a potential major issue like no bonus on a wrapper prize and no one will answer a simple question like "is this an error or not" that has been asked repeatedly and even has it's own thread. It is a very simple question that only requires a yes or no, no programming, no changes, no fixes ... Just yes or no. The deafening silence on a major event issue like this is amazing. A moderator could tell me that I posted in the wrong thread in exactly 12 min but no one can be bothered to answer a critical question about an event. I thought GREE actually wanted people to spend money on this game but many will sit this event out on the chance that the wrapper really is a POS unit with no bonus.

And that's my opinion
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

"Reality continues to ruin my life"

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'd like to see less wrappers and better units and bonuses for finishing a mission.

When wrappers are offered when both the ind. and faction ltqs are going on, folks tend to concentrate more on the ind. ltq than the fltq. Just a thought.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Hello,

I just wanted to inform you that this is not the place to have your questions answered. This thread was created for the purpose of: post your opinions on the game.
    Where is the place to have our questions answered? I've been looking for it for a while now.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    Where is the place to have our questions answered? I've been looking for it for a while now.
    I'm sorry but questions are not allowed here.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    I'm sorry but questions are not allowed here.
    Big John, is this your opinion or an answer?
    I just wanted to inform you that this is not the place to have your questions answered.
    This is a real dilemma.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I just wanted to inform you that this is not the place to have your questions answered.
    I can only assume he means this forum in general. As I'm not meant ask questions in this thread I'll never know.

You want feeback?(rhetorical) The next mod that uses the word communication is likely to get laughed at. The word exciting is wearing a little thin also

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Please fix the untouchable mission targets. I'm unable to progress any further in the goals and I'm clearly not the only one experiencing this. Oh and yes I submitted a ticket only to be auto-closed. Fix it! So frustrating!

On a positive note...I am happy with the expansion ideas. However some of the seemingly easiest things to fix never get addressed. For example faction fortification upgrades....really tap tap tap forever to get walls where we want them. And commas for goodness sake. What is so hard about getting the darn commas implemented?

Last but not least....this current raid boss health is insane.
    I keep saying to myself that things will eventually get better but your track record lately has been disgusting

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hey clementine, I got 50 free gold todayfor a boost building. Im 4 gold away and now if I do anything for tapjoy like getting apps or videos I dont get any gold. Help me plz. I need that boost to not be attackes thx. I have done 100 more gold in offers and still no gold.i have complained to tapjoy but they wont do anything unless I buy something.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Brown1 View Post
    Ok, feedback .... It is really frustrating when an event is launched with a potential major issue like no bonus on a wrapper prize and no one will answer a simple question like "is this an error or not" that has been asked repeatedly and even has it's own thread. It is a very simple question that only requires a yes or no, no programming, no changes, no fixes ... Just yes or no. The deafening silence on a major event issue like this is amazing. A moderator could tell me that I posted in the wrong thread in exactly 12 min but no one can be bothered to answer a critical question about an event. I thought GREE actually wanted people to spend money on this game but many will sit this event out on the chance that the wrapper really is a POS unit with no bonus.

And that's my opinion
    Hysterical! It took 10 times longer to tell you you couldn't ask a question than it would have to say "yes" or "no"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    Can you share the information if you find such a magical mystical place? I'll promise the same. My guess is the chances are about as good as finding a leprechaun riding a unicorn in santa's workshop.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

It's hard to post feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hello Modern War Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Modern War. Every Tuesday we will sticky a new weekly feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team
    It's hard to post feed back when you've been locked out for going on 4 days now because I'm droid and ranked above apollo colonel (2.147b BP)...dozens of emails to support and NOTHING in return. 2k a month player. ...maybe I'll be able to contribute next week