GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Developer Q&A

Social Media Manager
    Post Count

Developer Q&A

Hey Commanders,

We know you have all been waiting patiently! We have your questions answered! Please feel free to check out the Q&A on the GREE Blog:

http://product.gree.net/us/blog/192/...ut-modern-war/

Again, thank you for your patience. Please feel free to leave constructive feedback in the comments below. Note: this should be on the game discussion brought up in the blog. We are aware of the time it took to get the answers and post them. We will work internally to speed that up in the future.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Overall a very disappointing outcome here. Seemed most questions were never answered and lots of unspecific answers. Oh well.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Disappointing yet unsurprising. Figured they would be mostly "We have ideas but can't give any details nor can we give approximate release times"

Oh well, at least they gave some cool info such as potential old LE buildings being re-released and other info. When, if ever, these changes occur remains to be seen.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I cannot believe that took so long to do.

That is a 5 minute circular conversation over a coffee at best.

Same old same old comes to mind.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    At least it was an attempt. Better than we have had before.

One thing I found telling and explains a lot when it comes to developers not knowing actual gameplay was the remark that Kat didn't know faction bonuses were getting close to maxed out. It's almost as if they have timeline for increasing requirements based off a scale and not what is actually happening in game.

It explains why we have so many complains about the massive increase on requirements.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yup, way over due from when it was promised, and no answers given. What a waste of time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Maybe not as much as we would like, but seriously, when you consider how people look for any possible way to request a full refund based on messages here and in-game when people get tired of playing, of course they have to be careful with every word they say.
    By time I've spotted you, its already too late.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No offense to either Katina or Daniel because you are only doing your jobs but that blog provided absolutely no new or valuable information whatsoever.
    Through chaos comes clarity

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think they should allocate people to specific games as I think the developers have to cover all Gree games.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Post Count
    Jeeeeeeez...stop whining, girls! They provided enough information on what to expect in the future. Some of you appear to want specific dead on balls accurate answers to things probably in development. I think they did a decent job informing us of possible changes to come.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    When software projects are started they have very specific goals. It's not hard to relay that information to us before it's developed. "Hey MW community, we're currently working on a project that will do A, B, and C. We're shooting for a deadline of <insert date>. As with all software development projects there are issues that arise that could push the completion date back a bit but will do our best to meet this deadline."
    Through chaos comes clarity

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Interesting news, thx

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Were any questions answered?. I am now no better off than I was before. That was pathetic. Seriously, I knew that we were gonna get a half job but that was absolute trash. Took a month and a half to give no answers. You had dozens and dozens of questions asked. 10 questions were half answered, some questions i don't even remember seeing in the question thread.

Seriously, who ever was in charge of this, This isn't the business for u.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona View Post
    Jeeeeeeez...stop whining, girls! They provided enough information on what to expect in the future. Some of you appear to want specific dead on balls accurate answers to things probably in development. I think they did a decent job informing us of possible changes to come.
    Maybe if you understood that Gree asked us 45 days ago for specific questions and they would provide answers. The expectation was we would get solid answers from this not unspecific responses of possible changes to come as you put it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    They answered some questions . Certainly you would want them to be specific , then not deliver . The sorting feature is in CC . Plus they did say we would be able to sell old worthless units soon.