Is War Dying? Part 2 - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is War Dying? Part 2

Post Count
    Those are impressive steaks ....er streaks.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeijer View Post
    Spirits of Crime is a streak syn. The fact that they're pushing rank after their streaks are complete doesn't mean that they are not a streak syn. Get your facts right Asto.

lol what????

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

funny how I'm on soc and magically got these ... yup must not be a streak team

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sfun View Post
    lol what????
    As I said, SoC is a streak syn. In what syndicate are you? Maybe I should explain what a streak syndicate is. SoC has perfected streaking.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Streak syn is a syn where all members run around naked then jump over a wall and falling into a ditch.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Who are SOC again?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    i would like to personally congratulate SoC on getting all streaks (55), that is the usual goal in a 3 day war, in a 4 day war (an extra 24 hours, just for clarification). remind me the last time you actually completed streaks in the usual allocated time of the classic 3 day war please? my statement is valid, and as dipstick says, a team who fails to get all streaks isnt really a streak team anymore, is it? my statement remains strong and valid; getting all streaks that is the usual target in a 3 day war, within 4 days is not a hard for task for an acclaimed "streak team" - in fact that should happen without concern or worry, and most certainly without the need to brag (lmao). as i said above, show me the last screenshot of where you got 55 win streak in a 3 day war, i insist, for this forum's benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by jmeijer View Post
    Spirits of Crime is a streak syn. The fact that they're pushing rank after their streaks are complete doesn't mean that they are not a streak syn. Get your facts right Asto.
    nor does that mean they are a rank team, then. SoC, like a few teams, are a streak/rank team. being in one of these teams myself (who do actually finish all streaks, and in a 3 day war, oh and then go on to finish top20/30, as SoC do) i am very much aware and familiar with these tactics, believe it or not. my facts are accurate and true; SoC are not a streak team as they fail to get streaks continuously. getting 55 in a row in an extra 24 hours should be a breeze for such a fantastic, amazing streak syndicate without the need to brag all of the forums lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They just completed all streaks well within 3 days(war still had a day left) that same team you earlier proclaimed never get streaks. But please do continue rambling on like a Mad man with your well informed facts. It's normally wrong to point and laugh at the fool on his hill, but for you I will make an exception.
    Last edited by Goodison; 06-01-2015 at 04:01 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodison View Post
    They just completed all streaks well within 3 days(war still had a day left) that same team you earlier proclaimed never get streaks. But please do continue rambling on like a Mad man with your well informed facts. It's normally wrong to point and laugh at the fool on his hill, but for you I will make an exception.
    my hill is so high my friend, even the pointiest of people and those who laugh the most cannot cause me to fall. i appreciate the kind gesture and regard nevertheless
    Last edited by Asto; 06-01-2015 at 04:09 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Please inform me of a streak team that gets all streaks every war and I will show u a lair

Quote Originally Posted by Asto View Post
    i would like to personally congratulate SoC on getting all streaks (55), that is the usual goal in a 3 day war, in a 4 day war (an extra 24 hours, just for clarification). remind me the last time you actually completed streaks in the usual allocated time of the classic 3 day war please? my statement is valid, and as dipstick says, a team who fails to get all streaks isnt really a streak team anymore, is it? my statement remains strong and valid; getting all streaks that is the usual target in a 3 day war, within 4 days is not a hard for task for an acclaimed "streak team" - in fact that should happen without concern or worry, and most certainly without the need to brag (lmao). as i said above, show me the last screenshot of where you got 55 win streak in a 3 day war, i insist, for this forum's benefit.

nor does that mean they are a rank team, then. SoC, like a few teams, are a streak/rank team. being in one of these teams myself (who do actually finish all streaks, and in a 3 day war, oh and then go on to finish top20/30, as SoC do) i am very much aware and familiar with these tactics, believe it or not. my facts are accurate and true; SoC are not a streak team as they fail to get streaks continuously. getting 55 in a row in an extra 24 hours should be a breeze for such a fantastic, amazing streak syndicate without the need to brag all of the forums lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I believe Silent Assassins have never missed a streak

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaggard View Post
    I believe Silent Assassins have never missed a streak
    i believe you to be correct blaggard

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    But maybe I have been drinking too much Kool-Aid recently

Post Count
    Woah, what happened here. Good discussion turned into a flame war. Let's go back to talking about steaks.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaggard View Post
    But maybe I have been drinking too much Kool-Aid recently
    you should start drinking vodka. i heard that is a very natural, good source for vital vitamins such as vitamin A, C, D, M, I, B, T, S, O, C and Z