Bring big country back petition - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bring big country back petition

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTeflonDon View Post
    I'm also very familiar with unscrupulous acts (see link below).
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...8with+proof%29

It's a shame these kinds of things happen. It certainly makes the game that much less enjoyable. It creates animosity and decreases the trust of the players/customers for the company, that they'll do the right thing. (As if that trust wasn't broken long ago)
    Sad, support banned my email when trying to discuss this issue in the link above.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Some of you are missing the point of this thread. Its purpose is to point out the gree needs no reason at all to ban a players account thus they need not give the player a reasonable explanation of why they are being banned. That's just plain wrong. If they have received some information as to a players conduct they should investigate and question all parties involved before taking this type of action. Everyone in this game has made a few enemies along the way it's bound to happen its all part of the game. For those of you that feel then need to take out your frustrations posting comments here as to that regards this isn't the thread for that. You should not use a flaw in frees policy to express your personal vendettas against him. So he robbed you and camped in your hood so to speak... We all do it just as it happens to all of us, it's part of the game. Get past it and move on. If you have evidence that he is or has cheated then post evidence to support your claim otherwise shut your mouth. For as long as I've know big country he has done nothing wrong but play the game just as many of us have. Also helping many players learn about this game from him just as many of us long standing players have. So again let's look at what this thread is actually about and stick to the topic.
    Pigs like Mud.... But Humans taste better!

3 Teams
    .....Top Team Highest Rank 17th
    Raid Boss Min 650 Greed Gold......SLTQ Min 650 Greed Gold.......Battles Min 60K IP
    Pig Farmers Advert http://youtu.be/4sAHmzYXSAE................... E-Mail pigfarmerssyndicate@gmail.com

Post Count
    I'm not reading your post until you learn how to use paragraphs.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pig Farmers View Post
    Some of you are missing the point of this thread. Its purpose is to point out the gree needs no reason at all to ban a players account thus they need not give the player a reasonable explanation of why they are being banned. That's just plain wrong.
    ok. if BC is not the point of the thread, then the process of banning is. got it.

in that case, if a player doesn't play by the rules, why should gree? and still not implying bc did any wrongdoings.
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    na he probably just made a mistake so leave him banned
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Lurker
    Post Count

First kid out in dodgeball

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    I'm not reading your post until you learn how to use paragraphs.

Captain Torgue,

Why are accusing people of things without knowing facts? You're merely speculating or going by hearsay. If I had to guess I'd say you're one of the guys who keeps starting new character but "just can't get it right."
    Either that or because you have the social intellect of a scholar but the people skills of a socially awkward primate. I suggest you duck out of this conversation, go back to whatever low-rent syn is letting you squat for stats alone while they put up with your obvious "I still live in my parents basement" personality.

Laughably Yours,

MeatFarts

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatFarts View Post
    you have the social intellect of a scholar but the people skills of a socially awkward primate
    Thank you.

Your kind words are appreciated.

Lurker
    Post Count

Captain Lives with Parents

Big Country is a known cheater and deserves to have his account banned. I also encourage Gree to ban your account as well for supporting this cheater.
    If you have enough presumption to post these things about big country on here then I'm sure you're big enough of a man to post your character name and syn name as well. Or are you too "above" that?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatFarts View Post
    If you have enough presumption to post these things about big country on here then I'm sure you're big enough of a man to post your character name and syn name as well. Or are you too "above" that?
    I don't know why you want my character name unless you plan to "lay a beatdown" on me. In which case good luck with that.

P.S

Look I have $1 unbanked. I'll have to go and bank that ****.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    7 mil iph? gotta quit skipping leg day.
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    7 mil iph? gotta quit skipping leg day.
    haha yeah I know that's an atrocious IPH

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If hes innocent he will be back if he isn't then he wont

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pig Farmers View Post
    Some of you are missing the point of this thread. Its purpose is to point out the gree needs no reason at all to ban a players account thus they need not give the player a reasonable explanation of why they are being banned. That's just plain wrong. If they have received some information as to a players conduct they should investigate and question all parties involved before taking this type of action. Everyone in this game has made a few enemies along the way it's bound to happen its all part of the game. For those of you that feel then need to take out your frustrations posting comments here as to that regards this isn't the thread for that. You should not use a flaw in frees policy to express your personal vendettas against him. So he robbed you and camped in your hood so to speak... We all do it just as it happens to all of us, it's part of the game. Get past it and move on. If you have evidence that he is or has cheated then post evidence to support your claim otherwise shut your mouth. For as long as I've know big country he has done nothing wrong but play the game just as many of us have. Also helping many players learn about this game from him just as many of us long standing players have. So again let's look at what this thread is actually about and stick to the topic.
    My account got banned and I had to email them and we went threw the concerns they had with my account and I had it back within 3 days as I was cleared of any wrong doing. If BC doesn't get his back then he is clearly not telling you everything

Post Count
    I don't know why you want my character name unless you plan to "lay a beatdown" on me. In which case good luck with that.

P.S

Look I have $1 unbanked. I'll have to go and bank that ****.
    LOL good luck kicking his ass.. Hahahahaha..
    337-753-666

Post Count
    3 pages and no details as to why he was banned? Anyone going to elaborate for us?
    337-753-666