New Collect 10 "Camera Case" - Page 20

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: New Collect 10 "Camera Case"

Post Count
    Ditto stuck on 9 for more than 3 days. My camper account level 25 got all 10 cash like in the 18hour.
    Las Vegas Nevada

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_dude View Post
    Stuck at 9 for 3 days. 30 or so non film opens after I got 9. Fail!

Made me want to throw my tablet at the wall when the app force closed.
    To avoid crashing, don't do ANYTHING expect collecting cash and open, that means: do not attack/rob or even check your rivals's hood, do not visit your friends, do not buy any items/buildings, do not even move around in your own hood unless necessary (You can zoom out if you could not collect cash from all buildings, that helps minimize move attempt)

My little iPod touch 4th gen could last more than four days only for opening boxes (and I closed the app), if someone try this on the new iPad, I'd say till the end of the world...

BTW, you can actually move your device around if it could automatically detect and connect to a wifi.
    No Gold Forever

IPH 28m

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thought I was done buying pixels, but I liked the prize, so I bought a vault. Got to 9 within the first few hours, blew through a bunch of gold trying to get the tenth. So I spent the remainder of gold on two triple crates, figured I'd get the last one over the next few days, NOPE. (I won't get into buying ****ty crates and two days later, they release the best crates EVER!)

Now I can't afford tissues to wipe my snot from all the crying I've been doing. Like I said, thought I was done buying gold before, now I really am, I mean it this time! Scam me once, shame on me, scam me twice, still shame on me for being a sucker.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    First event I've really gone for. Got 8 rolls in first day, then spent 3 days trying to get the last 2. Got to 9 and and decided to buy some gold (first time). Got the last one after 4 resets and 5 gold opens.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NTM View Post
    got the 9 today and all cash Option :

left 1 day ? easy...

u remenber i say i'm at 971 Gold ? ok look :

3 screen and no gold.

So how did it work out for you? You're always giving people crap about spending gold and saying you ALWAYS get the 10th item without spending gold........................sooooooooooo you got it right? I'm not trying to be a jerk and I in fact hope you did get #10 but with all the talk I'd like to see the reward

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    So how did it work out for you? You're always giving people crap about spending gold and saying you ALWAYS get the 10th item without spending gold........................sooooooooooo you got it right? I'm not trying to be a jerk and I in fact hope you did get #10 but with all the talk I'd like to see the reward
    Seconded..

Post Count
    Thirded....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I was curious too :read 269 from this thread,but he does not answer anymore, i bet he has not got the 10th

Post Count
    "FOUR" - like they say in GOLF... (",)

Post Count
    Hey at least the guy didn't spend a vault of gold for one item lol

Post Count
    Supposing someone has not yet crashed, do you think it's still possible to go from 9 to 10 at this point? Or would emptying one's pockets of gold now be considered foolish?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MathieuG89 View Post
    Hey at least the guy didn't spend a vault of gold for one item lol
    If your remark is aimed @ Dudeman? & if i'm remembering correclty he was given about a vault from CJ54 as he discovered a bug in game, any other gold used would have been what he farmed from TJ.. (",)

Quote Originally Posted by RedEyePad View Post
    Supposing someone has not yet crashed, do you think it's still possible to go from 9 to 10 at this point? Or would emptying one's pockets of gold now be considered foolish?
    Anything is possible: you might get, you may not... (",)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tissues View Post
    If your remark is aimed @ Dudeman? & if i'm remembering correclty he was given about a vault from CJ54 as he discovered a bug in game, any other gold used would have been what he farmed from TJ.. (",)

Anything is possible: you might get, you may not... (",)
    My remark wasn't aimed at anyone in particular and I haven't been on here long enough to know who's who and where people get their gold from. But that sparks my curiosity what bug has he found that was worth a vault of gold?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MathieuG89 View Post
    But that sparks my curiosity what bug has he found that was worth a vault of gold?
    There were a few bugs on a few separate occasions. I wasn't given gold on every occasion, but there were a few... let's say "issues"... for which I was compensated with a bit of gold. Most recently, I was doing map jobs and my progress was resetting, resulting in days-worth of energy being spent on zero progress.

Just stuff that gets missed in their testing or whatever. I must have some kind of bug-magnet programmed in my game though, it seems like I'm often the one pointing these things out.

Post Count
    I wonder how they determine how much and what amount to give. I've seen CCM/CJ say something to the effect of how many people have reported it and the severity, but I've dug up some real elaborate glitches / vulnerabilities and submitted step by step guides as to how to recreate, and I haven't even seen them addressed by the engineers. Think multiple builds at once and Agent Smith (before he popped up). If I can think of and figure those out, you'd think the guys writing the code would at least be able to look into it. :/ Maybe they just don't consider them glitches. I guess there could be that...in which case, it should be on the up and up to use those tricks?
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1