GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: PVP Tournament Top 10 and 2k Wins

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupo View Post
    I do not date ugly relics
    You are officially TRAILER TRASH! LMAO!!!!!

Post Count
    It's funny how many people have their pannies in a bunch cause of Lupo.

Keep calm and carry on Lupo
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasm37 View Post
    You are officially TRAILER TRASH! LMAO!!!!!
    and you are officially ALMOST GET IT!!! remember, 11th spot? Hasno Basher...
    Last edited by Lupo; 02-05-2013 at 09:06 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    It's actually funny to me that the person with the lowest IQ in the history of the world references IQ. Do you know what it means troll? Grammar? LOL. It's funny how big and bad you are on forum. Impressive! Yet in game you are always in the fetal position. Now, log back in and let's rumble. I mean fight me and lose and when you are not too beat up I will pound you every 2 hours, really you and your entire crew of trolls. You may impress the little guys in cc but I know the real deal and you do too. So, put on your lipstick and keep smacking. See ya in the game while your WiFi is still turned on! 😂😂

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost818 View Post
    It's funny how many people have their pannies in a bunch cause of Lupo.

Keep calm and carry on Lupo
    Back crack kissing is not required!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bru747 View Post
    You may impress the little guys in cc but I know the real deal and you do too.
    Dear Hasno Basher,
    Anda que te coja un burro ; Besa mi culo, puto ; Hijo de las gran mil putas ;Chupa mi verga ;Chupas mis huevos ; Conyo Sucio (Con-Yo Sue-See-Yo)

Banned
    Post Count
    Dear Hasno Basher,
    Anda que te coja un burro ; Besa mi culo, puto ; Hijo de las gran mil putas ;Chupa mi verga ;Chupas mis huevos ; Conyo Sucio (Con-Yo Sue-See-Yo)
    Yeah and a El Chico to you too!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasm37 View Post
    Yeah and a El Chico to you too!!!!
    Dear Hasno Basher, please take your medicine and go2sleep. I won and you lost. Period

Banned
    Post Count

Hello all, here are the the top 10 tier of winners for the Bloodbowl pvp event. Everyone on this list completed at least 13k successful attacks and these are listed in order of most attacks (we couldn't pull the exact attack numbers for this one due to the nature of the data pull). Congratulations everyone! especially HB.

Marshmall
    Scarlet♥
    (CK Capt.) - Tedrow
    Rooster
    (CK) Bam Bam
    trev
    Viola
    Grimly Fiendish
    Lupo
    Twinkie
    .................................................. .................................................. .
    HB

I would like to congratulate HB (aka Hump Bao) for his fail on the 11th spot. Get use to lose, forever ever. Now go and cry river on Fistina's wall..
    [/FONT]
    That's to remember where you finished, see you're under the finishing TOP 10 line.

Post Count
    Ladies, Ladies, Ladies

Put your handbags down and stop worrying about this topic of conversation.

Syndicates is coming to Crime City very soon so you can go off, create your gangs and then show Crime City who really is the best.

Anyone can get their credit card out and tap away all weekend but working together as a team to earn as many points as possible is the real challenge.

The best syndicate will be successful and as always i'll be providing the thread to prove it.

After a couple of events you can get your handbags back out and give the person who fell short of the top spot a beating.

Until then, 10th or 11th place, who cares?? with the amount of money you guys spend on this game you probably just increased your stats by more than 10K with the release of these crates. This makes me think that HB couldn't care less about missing out on a prize with stats of 1740 Attack and 1410 Defence.

As for grammer, i suggest some of you learn proper English and proof read what you write.

Much love!
    Bill
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    shame on you. only if u knew the meaning of the word "shame"
    Dear TZora let me quote my friend Hasno Basher "Back crack kissing is not required!".

Banned
    Post Count
    Hey Ghost! What did you say earlier? See you lupo. I'd say see you in the game or in forum but by tomorrow you will be gone. Now, who laughs the hardest? Have a good night sweetheart! I hope you have plenty of chapstick and vaseline!!! LMAO. Nite Nite.

Banned
    Post Count
    Happy to be on the list, even for the 2k kills.

Congrats to Jojo too, I think he was the only other person in my level / mafia bracket that got up there.

Banned
    Post Count
    Dear Hasno Basher,
    This comment, as if you are the only one who can understand it says everything there is to say about you. YOU, Indians, trash, scum..... all means the same!

Banned
    Post Count
    Hello all, here are the the top 10 tier of winners for the Bloodbowl pvp event. Everyone on this list completed at least 13k successful attacks and these are listed in order of most attacks (we couldn't pull the exact attack numbers for this one due to the nature of the data pull). Congratulations everyone! especially HB.

1-Marshmall
    2-Scarlet♥
    3-(CK Capt.) - Tedrow
    4-Rooster
    5-(CK) Bam Bam
    6-trev
    7-Viola
    8-Grimly Fiendish
    9-Lupo
    10-Twinkie
    .................................................. .................................................. .
    11-HB (Hasno Basher)