Raid Boss Event will now be referred to as FUBAR - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss Event will now be referred to as FUBAR

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The boss event is awful, and frontline rewards are just as bad.....now gold from us, and we have many players with trillions in their stats.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    That's right folks, you heard it right, the event is better. Personally I feel the bosses should be double the strength they are now but have 10x better prizes. Right now, the event doesn't matter too much because the prizes are not as good. Make a bunch of tiers, do what you can. Any organized t150 or better team can complete this event. Just saying. Btw, I'm not in sup, I'm just a top 50 who also cannot complete beginners raid boss. Lol. Has nothing to do with the event being wrong, it has to do with the team showing up or not...
    Typical elitist. Thinks the game should only exist for them and higher teams. Well, enjoy being top 150. But when there are only 150 teams left playing it, top 150 is dead last.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
    Typical elitist. Thinks the game should only exist for them and higher teams. Well, enjoy being top 150. But when there are only 150 teams left playing it, top 150 is dead last.
    He's just one of the tappers that are beyond help.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    How does this one event (that you can't complete for free) mean the end of the game? Or only 150 teams left? Also, those who finish this event and those who do not will have almost zero difference in stats. I guess I don't understand what the crying is about. Yeah the boss is stronger, so what. Organize your teams. 47 is not enough, lol.

Post Count
    These huge stats and lack of boosts have actually freed up time for me as a non gold player. I can now pick and choose events without having to worry about falling behind on stats
    Have you loved your llama today?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    That's right folks, you heard it right, the event is better. Personally I feel the bosses should be double the strength they are now but have 10x better prizes. Right now, the event doesn't matter too much because the prizes are not as good. Make a bunch of tiers, do what you can. Any organized t150 or better team can complete this event. Just saying. Btw, I'm not in sup, I'm just a top 50 who also cannot complete beginners raid boss. Lol. Has nothing to do with the event being wrong, it has to do with the team showing up or not...
    You're funny.....

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    How does this one event (that you can't complete for free) mean the end of the game? Or only 150 teams left? Also, those who finish this event and those who do not will have almost zero difference in stats. I guess I don't understand what the crying is about. Yeah the boss is stronger, so what. Organize your teams. 47 is not enough, lol.
    It's not that we can't finish it, it's that 75% or more of the faction can't even start it. Organization doesn't matter if you don't have a full 60 member faction with solid stats. Been drinking that Gree koolaid again haven't you.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JB5 View Post
    It's not that we can't finish it, it's that 75% or more of the faction can't even start it. Organization doesn't matter if you don't have a full 60 member faction with solid stats. Been drinking that Gree koolaid again haven't you.
    Perhaps a very large and heavy nugget fell upon someones mad little head, relieving them of reasonable thought and good decisions.

Banned
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=MAD NUGGETT;1496284]How does this one event (that you can't complete for free) mean the end of the game? Or only 150 teams left? Also, those who finish this event and those who do not will have almost zero difference in stats. I guess I don't understand what the crying is about. Yeah the boss is stronger, so what. Organize your teams. 47 is not enough, lol.[/

No one here thinks that any event should be easy as pie. You miss the whole point apparently. If people spend gold on this it is their choice but it is also my opinion they are fools. Events are supposed to be challenging but when an event is downright pathetic at beginners who in there right minds will spend the $$. Maybe you? Players will spend when they feel they can achieve a goal but not when the goal is totally unachievable as in this current RB. But keep tapping mr nugget I'm glad you enjoy it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    April fools. The game is ending and they don't care to tell us. Why else would a game be run into the dirt like this.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's an extrapolation of a policy of catering only to elitists. My lord are you really that thick? If you want a game where only top 150 teams can complete an event titled BEGINNER then that is your opinion. However, your opinion does not make mine invalid. In my opinion, if BEGINNER is unplayable, why would we even bother with the next 2? If Gree wants a game that only mega spenders play, that is their right to try. Not a very wise business decision, in my opinion. And, it's my right not to play. Or are you one of those short-sighted people that says it's simply a matter of joining a stronger team? The game's active daily users is 56k. Can we all be on top 150 teams? Or should those who can't or won't just go away in your opinion?
    Last edited by CC1; 04-10-2015 at 10:25 PM.

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Post Count
    It's an extrapolation of a policy of catering only to elitists. My lord are you really that thick? If you want a game where only top 150 teams can complete an event titled BEGINNER then that is your opinion. However, your opinion does not make mine invalid. In my opinion, if BEGINNER is unplayable, why would we even bother with the next 2? If Gree wants a game that only mega fools with money play, that is their right to try. Not a very wise business decision, in my opinion. And, it's my right not to play. Or are you one of those short-sighted people that says it's simply a matter of joining a stronger team? The game's active daily users is 56k. Can we all be on top 150 teams? Or should those who can't or won't just go away in your opinion?
    No worries, Nugget is wrong on this one. No top 150 could complete this event. Some top 10 teams stopped trying. Teams being unorganized or lazy has nothing to do with it. I'm in a top 25 and we have huge stat players and we couldn't do it. We got to 13/15. My PA is 220B and I'm barely in top 10 in my faction.

Also, it's not all about stats. RB is normally a fun event, (which is why we play the game) and if a top 100 can't even kill a beginner boss once it's not fun.
    Last edited by Allday; 04-10-2015 at 09:52 PM.

Post Count
    It's an extrapolation of a policy of catering only to elitists. My lord are you really that thick? If you want a game where only top 150 teams can complete an event titled BEGINNER then that is your opinion. However, your opinion does not make mine invalid. In my opinion, if BEGINNER is unplayable, why would we even bother with the next 2? If Gree wants a game that only mega fools with money play, that is their right to try. Not a very wise business decision, in my opinion. And, it's my right not to play. Or are you one of those short-sighted people that says it's simply a matter of joining a stronger team? The game's active daily users is 56k. Can we all be on top 150 teams? Or should those who can't or won't just go away in your opinion?
    While I whole heartedly disagree with mad nugget, I also disagree with your assertion that people that spend money on this game are "mega fools". People do a lot of things for entertainment, it's their money. Some people have more disposable income than others. People that spend a lot of money on the game don't consider it a "business decision".

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Allday View Post
    While I whole heartedly disagree with mad nugget, I also disagree with your assertion that people that spend money on this game are "mega fools". People do a lot of things for entertainment, it's their money. Some people have more disposable income than others. People that spend a lot of money on the game don't consider it a "business decision".
    Thanks for pointing out the "mega fools". That was actually a leftover fragment from a sentence I deleted about Gree. Coincidentally, however, I do think it's foolish to continue to patronize a business that fails so often. There are stores I don't buy from because the service or product stinks. There are vendors I will not purchase from because they foul up every order. There are restaurants I won't eat at because the food and/or service stinks. So, do I think it's foolish to buy from an obvious mismanaged poor excuse of a professional game designer? Yes. Yes I most certainly do. I use to be one of them. Am I upset that people still do? No. Thats how I play for free. I keep hoping Gree will get their act together and give me a reason to start spending again. But that looks less and less likely with each botched event. And perhaps it is time to walk away. Not being financially invested makes that decision easier.

The "business decision" point refers to Gree's business decision not a player's. It's not wise to cater to big spenders to the complete exclusion of smaller ones. You market to the masses unless you make something really exclusive like a Bentley or Lamborghini. I don't think even the most dedicated here would compare this game to a Lamborghini. A Yugo, Pacer, or Pinto maybe.
    Last edited by CC1; 04-10-2015 at 11:00 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    im right about everything I have said so far. If you don't see it then you shouldn't play this game. It's that simple.