Angry Item drops Rock fethers and iron chunks

I am unable to complete the upper armer quests because the rock feathers are NOT BEING DROPPED, I noticed the rock feathers drops have become so rare, it takes me two to three weeks of constant fighting just to accumulate the 18 rock feathers required to craft the armer to complete the dam quest!the last couple of weeks the item drops have been very bad and extremely rarer for 3 star armers it makes it very hard to complete quests if not impossible. I REFUSE TO SPEND MONEY ON GEMS, i prefer to EARN everything. i know rock feathers are a rare drop i understand that, but two three days with out a rock feather drop? come on gree!!

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    I had same problem last year. Get to Dark Kingdom quickly as possible & fight Epic stage REPEATEDLY many times. Don't worry about completing the other Quests in between - once you get to the Castle, you can complete MULTIPLE quests AT THE SAME TIME! Hope this helps & good luck.

Yeah I found the same but swapped between fighting at the hardest lvl and second hardest lvl aand the drop rate significantly improbed

Improved even

When you open your quest and click on the quest, you'll go to that area but you will fight the boss in normal stage. Next time try to use an other stage like honor.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    When you open your quest and click on the quest, you'll go to that area but you will fight the boss in normal stage. Next time try to use an other stage like honor.
    I haVE TRIED honer and epic stages SAME RESULTS same drop rates NO DIFFERENCE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Temba Resident View Post
    I haVE TRIED honer and epic stages SAME RESULTS same drop rates NO DIFFERENCE!!!!!
    Thats not true

Higher stages net higher results afaik. Havent tested in a while but pretty sure it works that way. Have you tried finishing the boss off with a special attack? Seems to help. My droprate is about 25-33% on the highest stage when farming for 3* craft materials
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

I had the same issue, and also with wriggling roots, lo these many years past.
    There is a (knights/armor) pattern to them, and also other stuff.

Here is what got me through those 2-3 quests:
    1. NEVER try to get a drop if you have missed a boss (didnt use special attack to final kill the boss, even the epic boss) right before you try to get a drop. If you have missed a special attack on the boss, go to like the first area (relic ruins) and play on Valor difficulty, and make sure to kill the boss with special attack, THEN go play the area you need to play. I found this significantly improved my chances of getting a drop.

2. Try to find the 3 armors and knights combo that gives a drop the most times, and stick with that combo (can be same armors on different guys, but keep them in the same order).

3. I have found, that if you 'can', have your 1 knight (probably middle, but can be first knight) die, and the next hit on the boss kills him. It doesnt have to be a special attack hit. But, to this day, even with star crystal drops, if I can get the armors/knights right, and one of my knights dies and the very next hit on the boss kills the boss, its guarenteed to be a drop. I know, its hard to do, especially since the 'misses' seem to have been upped by Gree (or Dugo), but I cant remember when this happened and I did not get a drop from it.

4. Remember rule 1.
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)