WTF, a rarely seen 40% off faux gold sale. Are my eyes deceiving me?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF, a rarely seen 40% off faux gold sale. Are my eyes deceiving me?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Talking WTF, a rarely seen 40% off faux gold sale. Are my eyes deceiving me?

For real, for real, a 40% off faux or pyrite gold sale.

Uhm yeah, I'm stocking up.

Been a very long time since I bought gold, faux gold, or pyrite gold, that is.

Anyway, tappers and tapperettes, better get your gold on before its all gone!!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Why do I doubt that you're buying gold. Seems like they would have done better if they did it during fl, but I'm sure they have a plan. Right?lol

Banned
    Post Count
    Desperate measures on gree's part.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I know its approaching end of third quarter and someone's trying to reach their targets!

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    About 41hrs left!
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    The natives are restless. Time for some pacifying. ;-))
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm Pacified & 5% up on triple

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    40% you say? Hmmm, I'll still have to pass. GREE still hasn't earned the right to any of my money.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    40% you say? Hmmm, I'll still have to pass. GREE still hasn't earned the right to any of my money.
    I totally agree.what amazes me is that anyone would give GREE money at this point.not that it really matters but I hover over the delete button every day,but hold off to see this thing fold up.but damn,it keeps going.another lock box event,more gold buildings for sale,more boost buildings for sale.stat inflation out of control.energy incredibly high on LTQ's.i really want to go back to the game the way it was in the beginning.the one funzio designed.this game doesn't even resemble the one I fell in love with.oh well,happy Tuesday community.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    I know its approaching end of third quarter and someone's trying to reach their targets!
    LOL. That does make more sense trying to make up for lost income.

Especially unusual that they are offering this when no major event is happening except for those darn crates.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd-fors View Post
    I totally agree.what amazes me is that anyone would give GREE money at this point.not that it really matters but I hover over the delete button every day,but hold off to see this thing fold up.but damn,it keeps going.another lock box event,more gold buildings for sale,more boost buildings for sale.stat inflation out of control.energy incredibly high on LTQ's.i really want to go back to the game the way it was in the beginning.the one funzio designed.this game doesn't even resemble the one I fell in love with.oh well,happy Tuesday community.
    It's easier if you tell yourself that you can reinstall the game and continue playing if the withdrawals get unbearable. I've done that with KA and, recently, with CC and haven't reached the point that I needed to reinstall. Like others on both sides of the aisle have said, if you're not enjoying the game, do something you do enjoy. You don't owe it to gree or your faction to drudge away. In fact, if they care for you, they'll tell you the same.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This is how they will end it though. Throw a big hook into the water (like the current boost building event) baited with something tasty (a 40% sale since they know most heavy gold users only buy in bulk during sales). They won't yank you in of course, oh no. They will let you go like everything is a-ok. And before you know it, it will all be gone.

GREE won't leave without taking a parting gift, and a large one at that.

Not saying that time is now, just that this is how they will most likely do it.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This is how they will end it though. Throw a big hook into the water (like the current boost building event) baited with something tasty (a 40% sale since they know most heavy gold users only buy in bulk during sales). They won't yank you in of course, oh no. They will let you go like everything is a-ok. And before you know it, it will all be gone.

that is true, they did the same thing in monster quest and Legends at war, they did a couple of 40% sales one right after the other (1 week in between) and after that, the announcement that the game would be taken offline by xx date and you all should use your gold before that time as there are no refunds (back then, maybe now, you can move your purchases to another gree game)

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Yes, you are more correct than you are incorrect.

With that said, I will proceed with caution.

Perhaps others should also proceed with caution, too.

Danger Will Robinson, danger!!!

"

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Yes, you are more correct than you are incorrect.

With that said, I will proceed with caution.

Perhaps others should also proceed with caution, too.

Danger Will Robinson, danger!!!
    Caveat emptor everyone.

Caveat emptor.