70? Really, collect 70?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 70? Really, collect 70?

Post Count

70? Really, collect 70?

Who came up with this number. How does one report something to be fixed and then get punished like this?
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What puzzles me they change it half way through the event. Without any warning.... I understand gree have a right to change things... But to change it half way through an event is wrong. 10 had a wrapper which has gone. And agree pidgeot 70 must be a typo error lol

Can someone from gree explain why the change after the the event is half way through. As you was quick to change that and not fix the bug on the ltq.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Looked to me like the 10 prize was still there. Just have to swipe a bit

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levelhead View Post
    What puzzles me they change it half way through the event. Without any warning.... I understand gree have a right to change things... But to change it half way through an event is wrong. 10 had a wrapper which has gone. And agree pidgeot 70 must be a typo error lol

Can someone from gree explain why the change after the the event is half way through. As you was quick to change that and not fix the bug on the ltq.
    Well, I dont know. Its hard to mistype 25 and 70.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I know what I won't be DEWIN. LMFAO.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What a joke their development team! I wonder who made that mistake? Unless "working as intended"?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Sales are down, they're desperate to pry as much as they can from us, remeber that one day fl just before wd? Problem is we all seem to think we actually have to participate in every event, because it's there. They know this and try to xploit it. Problem is that many players either will try to do all, or just give up on the game altogether. So not sure their plan works to their best interest. Nothing new, many of us here have said something similar in the past. With the game being four years old, people are getting tired of non stop playing, and want to be able to do other things. If they slowed down events and paced them, more people would play and stay. I don't expect to see that happen at this point though, expect even more desperation, and more crazy events thrown at us.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Sales are down, they're desperate to pry as much as they can from us, remeber that one day fl just before wd? Problem is we all seem to think we actually have to participate in every event, because it's there. They know this and try to xploit it. Problem is that many players either will try to do all, or just give up on the game altogether. So not sure their plan works to their best interest. Nothing new, many of us here have said something similar in the past. With the game being four years old, people are getting tired of non stop playing, and want to be able to do other things. If they slowed down events and paced them, more people would play and stay. I don't expect to see that happen at this point though, expect even more desperation, and more crazy events thrown at us.
    Careful there speed, people may think you have aligned with the "hate club"

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    So it goes 3-5-7-9-10.........70 lol I find it funny every time I look at it. The saddest thing, I bet there is someone tapping away to try and get it. But still not off 10 as of the bug lol

Post Count
    70 is child's play to some players.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hell, I'm realistic. I'm not trying to tell anyone to stop playing etc, that's all on each player. It is what it is, and I've said much the same for some time now. I'm not expecting any improvements, just making observations.

Post Count
    lol! 70? I almost never make it to 10

What were they thinking? (I'll ask...) SMH
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Who came up with this number. How does one report something to be fixed and then get punished like this?
    70 is close to the numbers that have been needed to complete the last part of ultimate on case events. It's not a "mistake" per-say, they are just adding an additional unit for those that go for it.

Someone got lazy and decided to do this instead of the units at 12, 14, and 25 like the ones before. (But those were also leaderboard events).

This was probably the only way some poor sap could figure out a fix to allow cases to go past 10 and allow for ultimate completion.

Post Count
    hmm...that makes sense actually for the collect "70"
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    10 to 70 is just lazy. There aren't any prizes in between. I never got 25 before but if I wanted to get it, I could, since I normally have 18 to 21 by the end of the event but this pretty much cuts out all but top 5 percent of players.