Page 1 of 2 12 Last

I've accumulated 101 gold keys

101 gold keys and counting. Anyone else hoarding, waiting for better days? I have 101 gold keys, 268 silver keys and 504 bronze keys. I also have 9 energy refills, 33 morale refills, 82 energy boosts and 128 morale boosts. No $ spent.

Hold on to the until gree eases up. Used 10 gold keys few minutes ago with the 30% better chance of getting sr and ur. Total bs from gree. All rares.

i started from last weekend on saving Bronze keys and now im up to 168 Keys ! and aint wasteing my time useing them . Gold keys yeilded me a good return but Silver are just as Painful as Bronze...time wasted ! Worthless Junk

When u have units as ****ty as mine (all l20 sr's) u think 10 gold keys may get you better. Most of my 6 sr's were from silver keys before the oppression. Lol.

no point in hoarding...use 'em and have fun.your chances for a ur are almost as good as an epic (almost none)

The return from the Keys has got worse, not better. The tide is flowing against you. You would have been better off redeeming them a few weeks back before they made the changes. There is no reason to think they will go into reverse.

Useless units

This is getting ridiculous. I don't know why I even spend time on this game anymore. I haven't gotten an UR or even more than two SR for the past 20? gold keys I've gotten. This is simply ridiculous. I am extremely frustrated. I am already level 210 and I have never gotten an UR units and most of my SR units are useless units that my R units are better than. I'm out

Quote Originally Posted by Nhanrz View Post
    This is getting ridiculous. I don't know why I even spend time on this game anymore. I haven't gotten an UR or even more than two SR for the past 20? gold keys I've gotten. This is simply ridiculous. I am extremely frustrated. I am already level 210 and I have never gotten an UR units and most of my SR units are useless units that my R units are better than. I'm out

It sounds like you haven't spent any real money on this game therefore the only loss is the time you've wasted. No harm, no foul. Many of us have moderately or deeply invested in this game and don't have such privilege. Unfortunately, we'll be hanging around for the foreseeable future until Gree comes around and do the right thing.

Wow, another "sweet" deal is available as we speak - 35% bonus in each gold chest to win SR/UR units. Very tempting...fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. What's next? 37.85% bonus give or take? Lol
    Last edited by WarZoneFare; 12-20-2014 at 01:03 PM.

So as an experiment, I opened exactly 100 gold chests under the 35% deal. I got 90 useless Rares, 9 SRs, 1 UR. The SRs and UR were as follows:

2 SR Sagittarius
    2 SR Revolution's Purity
    1 SR Daedalus
    1 SR Lamassu IX
    1 SR Pertinax
    1 SR Provocateur
    1 SR Sejanus
    1 UR Hyperion

With the current 50% rate of SR n UR, I used 1.2k gold bars to open 22 gold chest, WTF is the rate of 2 SR n rest all useless rare unit.

Quote Originally Posted by HYE View Post
    With the current 50% rate of SR n UR, I used 1.2k gold bars to open 22 gold chest, WTF is the rate of 2 SR n rest all useless rare unit.
    That 50% bonus would mean instead of say 1 chance in 20 that would become 1.5 chances in 20. So not as good an offer as it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    That 50% bonus would mean instead of say 1 chance in 20 that would become 1.5 chances in 20. So not as good an offer as it looks.
    Doing the math that comes to .09090909% very poor odds, but they are supposed to be super rare c'mon guys too many have those units, when only us addicts should be finding them. At current gold prices those SR's were aprox 25$ each, not counting whatever lesser units came with.

W/O the 50% greater return we usually have a .06 chance.
    Last edited by drgnknt; 12-22-2014 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by drgnknt View Post
    Doing the math that comes to .09090909% very poor odds, but they are supposed to be super rare c'mon guys too many have those units, when only us addicts should be finding them. At current gold prices those SR's were aprox 25$ each, not counting whatever lesser units came with.
    1 chance in 20 is 5%. 1.5 chance in 20 is 7.5%.

Yes, sorry I should not have had a % sign, dividing 2 by 22= 0.09 x .66= .06

A lot of money for a SR no matter what.