For the love of God, make energy regen boost obtainable - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: For the love of God, make energy regen boost obtainable

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob TRK View Post
    First observation - no team is given anything. The top teams choose to spend money to achieve the boosts they have. That is a choice. If you wish to earn the bonuses you have a choice.. Spend some cash. That cash keeps the game going,without the spenders no game, end of story.

Second observation - Pidgeot, you are maing a choice. Playing T150 pretty much guarantees your returns, although there are tactics to boost the account strength. If you spend, as you suggest, you certainly have the option of meeting the demands of a team which collectively places higher. I can speak from experience, running a T150 in the past. I moved and reap the improved outcomes from placing higher. It was a tough choice as it involved relationships that I'd built over time. I'd suggest you review your objectives from playing and what is really important. If it's the people and relationships then enjoy the outcomes you do achieve.

Have fun whatever you choose.
    Yeah, I choose to play where I'm at because I like the group of people I play with. The top only having access to energy boost screws the rest of us. Its not hard to get on the forums and post the rewards for LTQs or other events. They use to do it. We dont know what we are playing for. Had I known there was a energy boost showing up, I would have saved gold and money for that, like the rest of my faction would have but a -15% building upgrade time is too good to pass up if you dont have +1 building upgrade boost.

We also get placed at a disadvantage with the about of energy regen the top has because of the increasing requirements and also the removal of energy packs from LTQs. I do well for myself and can complete most LTQs but not knowing what we are playing for makes it hard to know what event to play in. The boost can be bad, that you waste your gold on or it can be good and you dont have any. You just never know but I stand by what I said, energy boost need to be more obtainable.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Yeah, I choose to play where I'm at because I like the group of people I play with. The top only having access to energy boost screws the rest of us. Its not hard to get on the forums and post the rewards for LTQs or other events. They use to do it. We dont know what we are playing for. Had I known there was a energy boost showing up, I would have saved gold and money for that, like the rest of my faction would have but a -15% building upgrade time is too good to pass up if you dont have +1 building upgrade boost.

We also get placed at a disadvantage with the about of energy regen the top has because of the increasing requirements and also the removal of energy packs from LTQs. I do well for myself and can complete most LTQs but not knowing what we are playing for makes it hard to know what event to play in. The boost can be bad, that you waste your gold on or it can be good and you dont have any. You just never know but I stand by what I said, energy boost need to be more obtainable.

I spent August to January in a top team. Left recently due to personally aspirations. But my account in 5 months went up to having +6 upgrades, -57% health regen, +25 energy per 53 seconds & -42% upgrade time. Cost around $4000 CAD to obtain it.
    TKM - OFFICER

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post
    I spent August to January in a top team. Left recently due to personally aspirations. But my account in 5 months went up to having +6 upgrades, -57% health regen, +25 energy per 53 seconds & -42% upgrade time. Cost around $4000 CAD to obtain it.
    That is way more money I care to spend on a barely functional game. Though my upgrade time reduction is -51%

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post
    Thanks for being frank about how much you've spent on this game, I think we'd all be in a much better position if people would be more forthcoming about it.

To be honest I think secretly Gree would find that their income would rise if they made things more reasonable. For example, I would totally spend $10-20 on a prestige LTQ wrapper, or $30 on a master one. But since the cost is many, many times that (like $70-$210), Gree gets approximately $0 from me. I sit the events out. I know a lot of other people do that, too.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Pigeon, for some reason you seem to feel gree owes it to you ( let's be honest , you and your current team are you're priority, you're not concerned about the other teams or players) to give you the awards as the players who sepnd way more than you. That's like asking to U.S. government to provide you with the same level of housing that a millionaire is able to afford, because it's not fair that he can afford more than you. Sorry, but that not the way the world works, and it's not how this game works. Get used to making do with what you have for your level of spending, because it's not going to change. You're not entitled to more, unless you're willing to pay for more. Even if you personally spent more, but the rest of your team was gold free, that was your choice to remain in a team that would never qualify to get higher prizes.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Pigeon, for some reason you seem to feel gree owes it to you ( let's be honest , you and your current team are you're priority, you're not concerned about the other teams or players) to give you the awards as the players who sepnd way more than you. That's like asking to U.S. government to provide you with the same level of housing that a millionaire is able to afford, because it's not fair that he can afford more than you. Sorry, but that not the way the world works, and it's not how this game works. Get used to making do with what you have for your level of spending, because it's not going to change. You're not entitled to more, unless you're willing to pay for more. Even if you personally spent more, but the rest of your team was gold free, that was your choice to remain in a team that would never qualify to get higher prizes.
    Where do these bad analogies come from? You cant compare a energy boost to a million dollar home. Other homes exist. Apartments exist. There are other options for housing. There are none for energy.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Sure there is, you have energy, it rebuilds. Yours just isn't as fast at rebuilding as the top guys. It's like says you have nothing because you have a yugo and I have a Ferrari. Just because you're eating hamburger dosnt mean you're going hungry, when I'm eating steak.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Sure there is, you have energy, it rebuilds. Yours just isn't as fast at rebuilding as the top guys. It's like says you have nothing because you have a yugo and I have a Ferrari. Just because you're eating hamburger dosnt mean you're going hungry, when I'm eating steak.
    As far as Im concerned, food does the same thing and taste the same.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I know I'm sure as hell gonna enjoy my easy +3 energy regen gained from this cycle

Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    adjust your stats to decrease your regen times. It might not seem like it but it does make a difference.
    The Takeover
    884-075-038

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    As far as Im concerned, food does the same thing and taste the same.
    Deflecting much?

The bottom line is that the only one stopping you, your faction, or anyone else from gaining any prize you seek (glitches and screw ups aside) is yourselves. If you are doing willing to do what it takes to get them, they are yours. If you are not willing, they are not. You may not like what it takes to get them, but that is YOUR decision to make, not grees. And before you go getting all defensive again and calling me an "elitist" or some other nonsense, remember I have chosen NOT to do what it takes.
    Last edited by MW Flake; 01-17-2015 at 04:02 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    I know I'm sure as hell gonna enjoy my easy +3 energy regen gained from this cycle
    how much will you help to get those? i'm guessing not very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Post Count
    pidgeot, you have to look at your account almost as an investment. the guys who spent a ton of gold on their account in the early days for health and energy regen are now realizing the return on those investments in the form of less gold spent on completing events. you can spend the gold now in the hopes that the game will be around long enough for you to make back the investment
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    how much will you help to get those? i'm guessing not very much.
    Haven't logged in since before the event started

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    Deflecting much?

The bottom line is that the only one stopping you, your faction, or anyone else from gaining any prize you seek (glitches and screw ups aside) is yourselves. If you are doing willing to do what it takes to get them, they are yours. If you are not willing, they are not. You may not like what it takes to get them, but that is YOUR decision to make, not grees. And before you go getting all defensive again and calling me an "elitist" or some other nonsense, remember I have chosen NOT to do what it takes.
    So, you're a hipster then. Just because you don't want to play or do what it takes does not mean there are people who want the game more balanced for more players. I'm not sure what makes people argue against what could benefit them as well.