GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: PERMENANT BfEC Health Regen

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

PERMENANT BfEC Health Regen

The Battle Health Regeneration mods still work backwards... we reported this when i was still a rep. I now have -3% myself and it takes 3 minutes LONGER to regenerate 1 hit... it should be

+3% health Regeneration...
    or
    -3% Health Regeneration Time...

The current math means anyone with a mod loses out. I have taken screenshots showing time.. from empty..1 hit should be available at the 1:15:00 time code... as standard.. 25 mins per hit.. total 1hr 40mins..

I was still waiting until 1:12.00 to hit...

Screenshots given to current reps via GroupMe

Post Count
    If you were waiting till 1:12, that means it's working 100% as intended. I have -17%, and the mods are working wonders.

You no longer takes 1hr40m to regen, you take 1hr37m. That means that you won't be able to hit at 1hr15m like you used to, because the timer starts at 1hr37m. Quickly do your 4 hits and try to PA, you will see the adjusted regen time.

I took screenshots and verified.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    They remove but lucky someone like u see the fk ! Imagine the massive remove or fk they do in that game

Theye go like kim dot com soon in jail !

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    If you were waiting till 1:12, that means it's working 100% as intended. I have -17%, and the mods are working wonders.

You no longer takes 1hr40m to regen, you take 1hr37m. That means that you won't be able to hit at 1hr15m like you used to, because the timer starts at 1hr37m. Quickly do your 4 hits and try to PA, you will see the adjusted regen time.

I took screenshots and verified.
    It's a question of semantics. If you told an average person that their health would regenerate quicker, I think most would think that meant they could do a single hit quicker than the standard 25 minute wait. As it stands by your measure the gain only comes at the end of regenerating.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thanks for comments.. PrHarry has explained it to me.. and seems correct. Afull bar time is reduced as you say Evan 🙂 discarding the the original standard hit at 1:15

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    100 minutes. Subtract say a 3% mod. Makes it 97 minutes. Divide by 4. 24.5 minutes per regen.

Now subtract 24.5 (per regen) from 97 (total regen) you get 72.5.

72.5 is 1 hour and 12.5 minutes. That's the time the bar will show for your first hit if you have a 3% reduction mod. Instead of 1 hour and 15 minutes. (75 minutes)

Bugged me out at first but it's working.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    It's a question of semantics. If you told an average person that their health would regenerate quicker, I think most would think that meant they could do a single hit quicker than the standard 25 minute wait. As it stands by your measure the gain only comes at the end of regenerating.
    No, it's all throughout.

Pow it screwed with me too at first lol because I'm so used to waiting until 1hr15m.. but then I realized that the bar didn't even look a quarter full
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000