Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Unhappy LoW crashed and went dark

LoW crashed on my iPad Mini last night - when I started the App, it displayed the initial data loading screen but soon went DARK. I had this problem before and I fixed it by deleting this game and reinstalling it.

However, it seems a little more complicated this time because I'm using two devices (iPad mini and iPhone 6) to play.

I tried the same steps (delete, reinstall) on the iPad, it still went dark.
    I tried this on the iPhone 6, same thing.
    I deleted LoW on both devices, reinstalled, it still went DARK after a few seconds after seeing the initial data-loading screen.

I also reset both devices a few times by pressing home and sleep/wake buttons at the same time until I saw the apple logo.

It crashed on the iPad but I couldn't get it running on the iPhone 6, I guess the connection through game center is causing the issue contagious?

I've sent a ticket to Gree, but it could take days or longer to get a reply.

Does anyone have a similar experience and successfully restored you LoW app without losing your data?

Your timely response is very appreciated.

WarZoneFare
    Last edited by WarZoneFare; 01-13-2015 at 12:14 PM.

havent had that issue yet ! hope you get it loaded back on soon, have you tried reloading through Itunes computer rather than icloud

WarZoneFare, could you tell me your in-game name please? Thanks.

That is their game name.

Cool. Try to login in again now and let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    WarZoneFare, could you tell me your in-game name please? Thanks.

My in game name is WarZoneFare. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Cool. Try to login in again now and let us know.
    Hi, Tadaaah,

It just worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, my points in this alliance war was 191,325 before this problem occurred last night. It is showing only 179,167 points. (I lost 12,158 points) Is it possible to restore my original points not just for me but for my alliance, too?

Thank you so very much. Gree has the best technical support team ever.

WarZoneFare
    Last edited by WarZoneFare; 01-13-2015 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    havent had that issue yet ! hope you get it loaded back on soon, have you tried reloading through Itunes computer rather than icloud
    Ratma, thanks for your prompt reply. Gree just fixed this problem for me and their efficiency surprised me. However, I guess they restored my crashed account back to like 20 minutes prior to the crash, therefore I am 12,158 points short which is hurting myself and my alliance.

Anyway, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by WarZoneFare View Post
    Hi, Tadaaah,

It just worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, my points in this alliance war was 191,325 before this problem occurred last night. It is showing only 179,167 points. (I lost 12,158 points) Is it possible to restore my original points not just for me but for my alliance, too?

Thank you so very much. Gree has the best technical support team ever.

WarZoneFare

Dear Gree technical support team,

Never mind. I just recovered all my lost points and I have 193,326 points. It's all good. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by WarZoneFare View Post
    Dear Gree technical support team,

Never mind. I just recovered all my lost points and I have 193,326 points. It's all good. Thanks again.
    Cool! Good to see it just needed to sync up. Glad to have you back in-game.

Nicely done Tadaaah.

EXCEPTIONAL work Tadaah, thankyou for rectifying this issue for WarZone, although the missed points would be more beneficial to me, but we are at war but we still need to be fair to all teams.
    Welcome back to battle WarZone !! see you on the field mate

We'll pass the thanks onto the Support team. They're the real heroes of this story!

I has something similar just happen and I reinstalled the app and it looks like I lost 2 months of play. Lost 1 .3billion, over 2 pages of units and decreased from level 250 to level 228. I know I lost days because I was on day 167 and now I am on day 106. Ticket submitted, pm to Tadaah. Any help is appreciated. I'm in a black hole

Joemedic

Quote Originally Posted by Joemedic View Post
    I has something similar just happen and I reinstalled the app and it looks like I lost 2 months of play. Lost 1 .3billion, over 2 pages of units and decreased from level 250 to level 228. I know I lost days because I was on day 167 and now I am on day 106. Ticket submitted, pm to Tadaah. Any help is appreciated. I'm in a black hole

Joemedic
    Did you lose your Epic units too Joe, i seen you with that Swan and Common Interest ?? what happened ? hope you get system back up soon.